Hey mods.....

Remove this Banner Ad

lol.

i see you got the message.

If you read my posts, i said i was going to do it. There's no surprise in this. Been an enjoyable thread though. A little different.
But between you and me, i don't think Duritz is really qualified as a solicitor.

If you read my posts, i said i was going to do it. There's no surprise in this. Been an enjoyable thread though. A little different.
But between you and me, i don't think Duritz is really qualified as a solicitor.
Haha, no worries mate except, you still have to accept the extra penalties for breaking the bet early, post your sorry notes on the threads I mentioned and I shall send through your new sig for the next 5 months and two weeks, then I'll keep the bet open on tomorrows game, failure to accept, or at least add a response as to why you found grounds to welch to the thread as Ants asked for will see me cancelling tomorrows bet and calling for you to be badged..Also the sig does not contain anything which shows it is a bet remember, you are supposed to pretend you really feel that way.....now, come to the party or forever be called out as a nice bloke who just happens to be a massive welcher...I thought Duritz defense was quite relevant to your welch, both made no sense at all...

The sig must be in larger bolded black text as well, enough of this skimping on the pate, I bet you're pissed off that there is finally a prize for finishing ninth....Look forward to smacking you sorry arses tomorrow in our Grand Final, pretty sure the club is well aware you have welched so they will come out with a point to prove!!!!

Of course I'm not a solicitor, I'm a QC dammit.

And if you didn't like my defence then you can pay my $35,000 bill then defend yourself.*

*Any defence on your part will require a 10% termination fee from you.

I'll let him have his say first
Still no public comment Ant_, I did dig up this message from last week though, think there needs to be swift action before captain blood 17 welches on his first ever final,

For the record, here is an official quote from CaptainBlood17 regarding his welching,

"Mate, your team is a disgrace, Hird is a disgrace. I'm happy to wear a sig, which i have, but, your season is a bees dick off being null and void. I was ok with it until i read the charges sheet. Even if only 30% of what has been labelled at the EFC is true and the rest is garbage, they are still a disgrace. So i tell you what, if you guys keep your points and get off lightly, i'll wear that sig until we play you guys next season.
If you lose your points, will you take a sig from me?"

Now there is a follow up bet on tonights game but we need a verdict on this massive welch if I am to accept, is there one richmond supporter who is a man of his/hers word..or is it badge time???

Still no public comment Ant_, I did dig up this message from last week though, think there needs to be swift action before captain blood 17 welches on his first ever final,

For the record, here is an official quote from CaptainBlood17 regarding his welching,

"Mate, your team is a disgrace, Hird is a disgrace. I'm happy to wear a sig, which i have, but, your season is a bees dick off being null and void. I was ok with it until i read the charges sheet. Even if only 30% of what has been labelled at the EFC is true and the rest is garbage, they are still a disgrace. So i tell you what, if you guys keep your points and get off lightly, i'll wear that sig until we play you guys next season.
If you lose your points, will you take a sig from me?"

Now there is a follow up bet on tonights game but we need a verdict on this massive welch if I am to accept, is there one richmond supporter who is a man of his/hers word..or is it badge time???
CaptainBlood17 so are you a man of your word, we have our points, is it pay up time???? You did write the above quote correct? Back when Caro told you we would lose our points......

longdaveyjetta : 'sig bet, sig bet? who wants a sig bet?'

when you're a drug cheat sig betting is all you really have... :(
Goddard , Milne, Lovett...one of these things is not like the other.....You do know the steak knives in the Lovett/Williams deal was Jake Carlisle...How's it feel knowing you could pick up another Kosi due to your shit year?

My decision is what I have done. I'm wearing the sig longer than if I had of kept it for those missing 7 days. And I'm wearing it during our finals campaign.
So there it is. Please don't use the internetz to hurty my feelings.

Been offline pretty much since Friday I see the problem has solved itself
Not quite, once he accepts the new penalties, then i will honor his bet, despite the fact he failed to supply a funny response, let alone a response, so come on CB17, accept your penalties, make your apology as requested and you can own my sig for 3 months for saturdays game while i own yours for the 5 1/2 months, otherwise I requests the mods call you out as a potential Welcher of the year...accept the terms, send the sig through, then I will send your new sig through....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My decision is what I have done. I'm wearing the sig longer than if I had of kept it for those missing 7 days. And I'm wearing it during our finals campaign.
So there it is. Please don't use the internetz to hurty my feelings.
You failed to fulfill/honour/pay your bet, now cop the sanctions, accept the fact you used the C word (caro) in our time of distress whilst you sig should have been mine....Now accept the sanctions or make with the funny/ realistic....

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey mods.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back