Hey Norf.....RND12 is here. IN: R Stanley your f**ked Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

No need to melt about it. :drunk:

I'm just glad you're already looking forward to this game, just another game to us with bigger fish to fry ;)
What kind of fish? Mullet? :eek:

Haven't seen this level of Handbagger arrogance since 2008 ... we all know how that worked out for them! :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:
A Hawfie calling arrogance how's the Ironing :eek::eek:
OP fishing for cheap Backfire tags.

Sad really.
Pepper your Angus Flog :mad: I've got a tingling in my ballsack about this side, something I haven't felt since 2011 :thumbsu:
Norf will be exposed as the pretenders they are. I'm predicting a 10 goal win.

Pepper your Angus Flog :mad: I've got a tingling in my ballsack about this side, something I haven't felt since 2011 :thumbsu:
There's probably a cream that will help with that

10 goal win? It'll most likely be 2-4, we don't flog teams.

Read this #lolnorf
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring it pussy cats! I still sense pain from North sending Geelong packing in #straightsets papers in 2014 and you haven't got near us since! Bring your pillows Geelong fans, you will need to bite down on them because come round 12, North will go in dry!
Norf are such a meh team, they don't bring about any emotional response whatsoever. Don't hate them, don't like them, just meh. Ever since the 2007 100+ point thrashing in a final I've always found it hard to take your team seriously. We will win by 40+ in a pretty forgettable game unfortunately.

Bring it pussy cats! I still sense pain from North sending Geelong packing in #straightsets papers in 2014 and you haven't got near us since! Bring your pillows Geelong fans, you will need to bite down on them because come round 12, North will go in dry!

One would hope for something akin to the epic 2009 Cats v Saints battle - unfortunately I don't think it will anywhere near as captivating. It's norf.

We just smashed Adelaide, who try and play the same cheat out the back pissweak gameplan. See how we cope with your original version. this time.

Norf are such a meh team, they don't bring about any emotional response whatsoever. Don't hate them, don't like them, just meh. Ever since the 2007 100+ point thrashing in a final I've always found it hard to take your team seriously. We will win by 40+ in a pretty forgettable game unfortunately.
If we are a meh team and sit a game clear on top of the ladder, I can't wait until we get out of 2nd or 3rd gear because we will not only chalk up another 4 points and absolutley rip the tiny heart of your once great club! Let's ignore a game that happened 18 months ago and bring up a game 9 years ago shall we? We came to that hole you call Simmonds Stadium in 2015, got the job done and then reamed you later like it was a walk in the park so expect the same in 4 weeks time!

One would hope for something akin to the epic 2009 Cats v Saints battle - unfortunately I don't think it will anywhere near as captivating. It's norf.

We just smashed Adelaide, who try and play the same cheat out the back pissweak gameplan. See how we cope with your original version. this time.
26 points is a smashing is it? heck me sideways! Brad has Chris' measure and North have Geelong's measure and I will be gob smacked of that changes!

If we are a meh team and sit a game clear on top of the ladder, I can't wait until we get out of 2nd or 3rd gear because we will not only chalk up another 4 points and absolutley rip the tiny heart of your once great club! Let's ignore a game that happened 18 months ago and bring up a game 9 years ago shall we? We came to that hole you call Simmonds Stadium in 2015, got the job done and then reamed you later like it was a walk in the park so expect the same in 4 weeks time!
Ok sure. Like I said, Norf is just such a mediocre team. Very very vanilla. We were rebuilding 2012-2015, so congrats on your wins in that time-frame I guess. Cats by 40+ in a fairly unremarkable game.

We average 36,494, Norfy only manage a putrid 27,277. We've battled through adversity before, little country club running rings around the entire comp. The AFL has tried their darnedest to hold us down post 2011, but we're just too good of a club to be brought down by those Melbourne-obsessed wa-hankers. If Norf so desperately want us to play cute little indoor footy, we'll happily oblige. Cats by 42 points.

I agree that you are a country club

Gotta laugh at Norfies worried about the Cats. Miles ahead of themselves.

Carlton will be a battle for Norf.

Sydney a bridge too far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Norf.....RND12 is here. IN: R Stanley your f**ked Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back