Injury HFC Injury watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we play Lewis, Chol and Dear in the one forward line?

Obviously, when Lewis comes back, it might be time to give Calsher a spell, but only for a week or two I reckon.

Would those three work?

Just watched the video with Burge, get the feeling it’ll be a half at BHH for Lewis against Richmond then he’ll play against West Coast

Obviously, when Lewis comes back, it might be time to give Calsher a spell, but only for a week or two I reckon.

Would those three work?

We can play two or three tall to mid-size players: Lewis, Chol, Dear and Gunston.

We then play three or four of the smaller guys around them: Moore, Breust, Ginnivan, Watson

Its a good mix, and will be a great problem to have when Lewis is fully fit.

We can play two or three tall to mid-size players: Lewis, Chol, Dear and Gunston.

We then play three or four of the smaller guys around them: Moore, Breust, Ginnivan, Watson

Its a good mix, and will be a great problem to have when Lewis is fully fit.
Just my opinion but I don't think we should play all 4 at once. If we do then it likely means Dimma doesn't get many minutes up front and Moore spends more time up the ground. I think it's better that we roll with 3 of the bolded group above in any which game and then surround them with a fleet of smalls. That would be any combination of Ginni, Moore, Breust, Watson, Macdonald and Dimma.

Would those three work?
Gunners is likely gone at the end of this year.

Makes little sense to me to bring Lewis in and not play him alongside someone(Calsher) who he needs to work with for the next 5-8 years.

Unless they think Calsher needs a rest, it’s gotta be Gunston for Lewis.

Gunners is likely gone at the end of this year.

Makes little sense to me to bring Lewis in and not play him alongside someone(Calsher) who he needs to work with for the next 5-8 years.

Unless they think Calsher needs a rest, it’s gotta be Gunston for Lewis.
I'm not sure gunners is done after this year but i still agree with what u said

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury HFC Injury watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back