Player Watch 2024 Father-Son player watch - Ky Burgoyne and Ned Maginness

Remove this Banner Ad

It took Jay Schulz almost 10 years tbf.
If we are casting the net outside Coleman Medal winners to goal kicking spearheads (which makes sense) I’d also throw up Barry Hall and Daniel Bradshaw as guys who took 4 years to find their niche.

Both sent to the twos for a few spells and not a walk up senior start until they clicked around age 22.

If we are casting the net outside Coleman Medal winners to goal kicking spearheads (which makes sense) I’d also throw up Barry Hall and Daniel Bradshaw as guys who took 4 years to find their niche.

Both sent to the twos for a few spells and not a walk up senior start until they clicked around age 22.
I think it's only fair considering Richo kicked 800 without a Coleman, actually more players in the top 20 all time goal kickers without a Coleman than you'd expect. Richo, Sav Rocca, Hall, Sticks Kernahan, Wayne Carey.

I like the look of Ky. He moves extremely well, and let's face it, few have the skills of his dad.

Worth bringing over to BH for some development.
15 disposals for a shutdown defender is not awful, and given his athleticism and pedigree I think there's some upside we could unlock.
Any of Shaun’s offspring should be drafted, they are football equivalent of elite race horse pedigree , grandfather a football legend, auntie is a freak, father say no more, it’s not worth the risk to overlook.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch 2024 Father-Son player watch - Ky Burgoyne and Ned Maginness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back