HHQ

Remove this Banner Ad

(A filthy, smelly bum wearing a long coat, with matted hair and beard stumbles past)Youlookatthesoilaroundanylargecitywithabigundergroundbodybuilderpopulation. Youcan'tbuildonit,youcan'tgrowanythinginit. Thegovernmentsaysit'sduetopoorfarming.
ButIknowwhat'sreallygoingon. Iknowit'sthem.
They'reinitwiththealiens. They'rebuildinglandingstripsforMartians. Theytookmyhhqfromme.

God save us!
Look what I have had to do, create an account with Bigfooty :p
I need my fix man, last night I was trying to get into HHQ for ages!!! but then finally thought I might see if anyone else is having troubles with it on bigfooty, bingo!

We may just see a lot more people join Bigfooty from HHQ very soon, like myself.
Good luck and best wishes Mocca, Brystar, Goalden hawk and Hitman on getting the server back up and running again!!!
Although it has been nice not having to worry about people getting distressed about Crawford and Everitt leaving. :D

Councilor: Now Gazman it's your first session with us here at the HHQ anonymous, why don't you introduce yourself?

Gazman: Hi everybody, my name is Gazman and its been 3 days since my last HHQ post.

everybody: Hi Gazman.

Councilor: Now Gazman, why have you decided to try to give up your addiction with HHQ?

Gazman: I havn't man! The supply has dried up on the street and the chemist won't give me any friggin methadone...

Councilor: I see...

Gazman: Ya need to help me man, I'm seeing all these wierd emoticons everywhere, there familiar but not... everyone I know is different, but sort of the same... It's like bizaro world man... I don't quite know where I am... And people keep calling me newbie...I'm freaking out...

Interestingly, Travis Tuck wears number 20 for Dandy and 20 is vacant for us. That said, I hope AC goes with the high numbers for draftees policy. Make 'em earn it.

Look don't get me wrong, I post here occasionally but you know how weird it is when HHQ is your homepage and you boot up the computer to get that bloody message?

I'm not happy Jan. I scan thru the drafts and main room here at BF and hardly ever come in here (sorry Gren, nothing personal mate) but it's just that I can post meaningless tripe on the main board but to post about our stuff ... Hawks stuff ... away from HHQ makes me feel unclean somewhat. I'm so glad a few of you others have got here - misery loves company.
Now, if only I could get whistler here......

Does anybody know yet exactly what it is that went wrong?

Are we victims of technology, sabotage or politics?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank god a few of us are here, we're all suffering together..

What Gazman said before is very true, this place is the same, but different. :thumbsdown:

It's Grand Final Eve and i wanted to post about what game i'm was just watching on the GF marathon on Fox Footy...
I'm sure if we were on HHQ, there would be threads on this...
Just watched 1971 GF Stk V Haw... The one where Peter Hudson has soooo many chances to break the most goals in a season record and misses sooo many friggin sitters.... I mean who would kick a torp from 20 metres out... That's Arrogance.. Jaysas...

P.S I didn't know there was NO swearing on this site! I didn't realise it until i tried to type ********er and nothing but *** came up instead...
This site is all soo wrong!

I'm amazed that when HHQ was/is/hopefully will still be around, some HHQ-ians were/are on here... WHY?

Smithette said:
Thank god a few of us are here, we're all suffering together..

What Gazman said before is very true, this place is the same, but different. :thumbsdown:

It's Grand Final Eve and i wanted to post about what game i'm was just watching on the GF marathon on Fox Footy...
I'm sure if we were on HHQ, there would be threads on this...
Just watched 1971 GF Stk V Haw... The one where Peter Hudson has soooo many chances to break the most goals in a season record and misses sooo many friggin sitters.... I mean who would kick a torp from 20 metres out... That's Arrogance.. Jaysas...

P.S I didn't know there was NO swearing on this site! I didn't realise it until i tried to type ********er and nothing but *** came up instead...
This site is all soo wrong!

I'm amazed that when HHQ was/is/hopefully will still be around, some HHQ-ians were/are on here... WHY?
Just watched that, a close grand final, couldnt believe how early the commentators wrote of the Saints, they were 7 points down with like 6 minutes to go, and the commentators were disinterested

Grendel said:
Not a torp, a flat punt (ball doesn't tumble end over end). Was Huddo's standard kick, worked quite well at least 727 times. ;)

:p
Looked like a torp cos it went off the side of his boot, haven't kicked a lot of flat punts myself!..
Didn't see a lot of Old Huddo, something about me not being born around then!

Smithette said:
:p
Looked like a torp cos it went off the side of his boot, haven't kicked a lot of flat punts myself!..
Didn't see a lot of Old Huddo, something about me not being born around then!
Same, but through Fox I have seen the 1971 grand final alot.

They always show the 1971,1976 and 1983 grand finals.

But I want to see the 1961 and 1978 ones the most. Especially the 1961 one

Quality of 61 (talking the actual broadcast, not the game) isn't great but from a HFC historical perspective, it's a great game to watch just the same.

Be nice if they could clean up some of these old games and transfer them across to digital.

There was a rumour on radio on either Tuesday or Wednesday and I think on a Sydney radio station of all places, about a website that was about to be taken offline pending review by authorities due to illegal accessing/computer use by some prisoners in a Victorian jail.

It is most likely a pr0n or terrorist site or something but you never know!

Anyway, it's good to have more people's posts to read even if I don't understand a lot of what you are writing. :)

Hi everyone, gee fancy seeing all of you here.. :)

I will be drunk till sunday but I will need HHQ up and running by sunday night, otherwise I will be lost like everyone else.

My first post on Big Footy :eek: Good luck to Mocca, Brystar and others trying to get HHQ working again. Keep working guys..the Grand Final is NOT an excuse to rest !! ;)

Gee whiz, you don't know what you've really got until it's gone...

Cheers

Irish (I added "23" on Big Footy cos some other user on here is called Irish...a Brisbane supporter according to his profile)

Irish23 said:
My first post on Big Footy :eek: Good luck to Mocca, Brystar and others trying to get HHQ working again. Keep working guys..the Grand Final is NOT an excuse to rest !! ;)

Gee whiz, you don't know what you've really got until it's gone...

Cheers

Irish (I added "23" on Big Footy cos some other user on here is called Irish...a Brisbane supporter according to his profile)

Grand Final Day and no HHQ...

And to think it's only sheer bad luck that the Hawks aren't playing today...

If another 10 or 15 games had gone our way...

Looks like something's happening...the HHQ home page comes up now but you can't connect through to any threads. Obviously still a work in progress but progress nonetheless :)

Thanks to those who're working on getting it up and going again.

Remove this Banner Ad

HHQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back