Hi friends!

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG! Thank you so much...friend! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::hearts:

You have made my day!:rainbow::rainbow:

I am everyone on this friggin board. Even you.

Or maybe everyone is Duritz. Or Bender_. I don't know anymore.

You make a good point there Marto. Except, I know and you know and so does Duritz and Bender that we are not the same person. :rainbow:

Marto_ you reassured me... ?

What do I need to do to reassure you again friend? :rainbow:

Hi Alfred_ your op was way too long for my attention span but I admire effort and your underscore places you in the ranks of the truly elite so you are well on your way to superstardom. Don't let the haters get you down.

Peace out.

Hi Probitas_,

I believe we haven't been introduced before. I am Power2Win with an underscore like the rest of the elite posters here. Some people call me P2W_ for short. I saw your underscore and wanted to say hi, because like you said, underscore posters are in the upper echelons of elite posters. So...Hi! :rainbow::thumbsu:

One other thing. If you see any welchers about, please direct me to them. I form part of the anti-welching squad here on Bay 13. I am actually the founder and created such a group because quite frankly I am sick and tired of welchers. My style of action is to prevent a likely welcher to go ahead with his/her welching action. The public spanking only comes after, so potential welchers should think of me as their friend initially. Our most recent case was our friend DivvyBlues. I tried to intervene and offer some sound advice so he could avoid the welcher's label and badge, however it was to no avail. If welchers don't listen to me, then I have no time for them. Quite frankly, they can GAGF if they don't heed my advice.

So, thank you for your time my fellow underscore poster. I hope to see you around these parts soon. :thumbsu:

Oh Alfred_ :) (another underscore poster), I forgot to ask you to keep an eye out for welchers as well in my hello post to you.

Cheers guys,

Your friend in anti-welching,
P2W_

I feel like we should put on a welcoming, Bay 13 cat banquet for Alfred_

Cat_sandwich.jpg
KardiniaPark does not like this

OMG! Thank you so much...friend! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::hearts:

You have made my day!:rainbow::rainbow:

You make a good point there Marto. Except, I know and you know and so does Duritz and Bender that we are not the same person. :rainbow:

What do I need to do to reassure you again friend? :rainbow:

Hi Probitas_,

I believe we haven't been introduced before. I am Power2Win with an underscore like the rest of the elite posters here. Some people call me P2W_ for short. I saw your underscore and wanted to say hi, because like you said, underscore posters are in the upper echelons of elite posters. So...Hi! :rainbow::thumbsu:

One other thing. If you see any welchers about, please direct me to them. I form part of the anti-welching squad here on Bay 13. I am actually the founder and created such a group because quite frankly I am sick and tired of welchers. My style of action is to prevent a likely welcher to go ahead with his/her welching action. The public spanking only comes after, so potential welchers should think of me as their friend initially. Our most recent case was our friend DivvyBlues. I tried to intervene and offer some sound advice so he could avoid the welcher's label and badge, however it was to no avail. If welchers don't listen to me, then I have no time for them. Quite frankly, they can GAGF if they don't heed my advice.

So, thank you for your time my fellow underscore poster. I hope to see you around these parts soon. :thumbsu:

Oh Alfred_ :) (another underscore poster), I forgot to ask you to keep an eye out for welchers as well in my hello post to you.

Cheers guys,

Your friend in anti-welching,
P2W_
3e3.jpg

Mother of God. The footy dries up and I have to wade through this kind of pap.

FFS!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Did that take a long time to do?