Media High-Profile Qooty Star Moves - Enormous Coup for Spotswood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ophidian Old Boys has signed one of the biggest and most high-profile qooty stars in an enormous coup for Spotswood

The former Captain of the Baghdad Bombers Pugsley will be donning the hoops this week in a shock move mid-season.

pug signs.jpg
Its official Pugsley is an Old Boy

Spotswood’s Chancellor Tigerturbulance said: “We are thrilled to bring another qooty star too Spotswood ensuring we continue to dominate the SWEET F.A.”

“Pugs is one of the most high-profile qootballers to ever play on these shores and the eyes of the qootball world will be on the Ophidian Old Boys this season.”

“This is yet another landmark signing in our club’s history and we welcome Pugsley to Spotswood, all we need to do is get the maintenance team to enlarge Bonz old cat flap door so he can come and go as he pleases.”

The former Mobbs medalist and All-SFA representative will become the club’s latest marquee signing and arrive at Spotswood this week.

“I have played 221 games for the Bombers who are an incredible team, but I want to win more Premierships and by coming to Spotswood I know I have put myself in the best team to do that” Pugs said.

“I’m really looking forward to playing with some quality new team mates and reuniting with my old Bomber pals gab213 and Robertio.

media threesome.png
Reunited with Old Bomber Teammates Robertio and gab213

Qootball is in my blood and I look forward to entertaining the passionate Old Boy fans and bringing more cups and spoons to the Ophidian Old Boys FFC.”

Vine Wtf GIF

Ophidian Old Boys has signed one of the biggest and most high-profile qooty stars in an enormous coup for Spotswood

The former Captain of the Baghdad Bombers Pugsley will be donning the hoops this week in a shock move mid-season.

View attachment 2127849
Its official Pugsley is an Old Boy

Spotswood’s Chancellor Tigerturbulance said: “We are thrilled to bring another qooty star too Spotswood ensuring we continue to dominate the SWEET F.A.”

“Pugs is one of the most high-profile qootballers to ever play on these shores and the eyes of the qootball world will be on the Ophidian Old Boys this season.”

“This is yet another landmark signing in our club’s history and we welcome Pugsley to Spotswood, all we need to do is get the maintenance team to enlarge Bonz old cat flap door so he can come and go as he pleases.”

The former Mobbs medalist and All-SFA representative will become the club’s latest marquee signing and arrive at Spotswood this week.

“I have played 221 games for the Bombers who are an incredible team, but I want to win more Premierships and by coming to Spotswood I know I have put myself in the best team to do that” Pugs said.

“I’m really looking forward to playing with some quality new team mates and reuniting with my old Bomber pals gab213 and Robertio.

View attachment 2127855
Reunited with Old Bomber Teammates Robertio and gab213

Qootball is in my blood and I look forward to entertaining the passionate Old Boy fans and bringing more cups and spoons to the Ophidian Old Boys FFC.”
Google - what are average heights of flat faced cat and male pug? ie is there any veracity to Turbo's claim that the cat flap will need to be enlarged? :think:

Turbo statement true. Carry on.

Add To Cart Black Friday GIF by Stefanie Shank

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time anyone associated with the Bombers captaincy defected to the OOBs, it was Tony and Coach.

Who got perma'd, and later admitted they were planning to defect back to the Bombers before even playing a game.

Tigerturbulance, prepare your back for a potential stabbing. The Mongrel likely has ulterior motives.

At least he went to one of the struggling Clubs to help them out 🤭

Ah yes, reigning premiers with two big mid-season signings. That fits the definition of struggling Ol’ Cheese

Remove this Banner Ad

Media High-Profile Qooty Star Moves - Enormous Coup for Spotswood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back