Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Please do. ;)
The Muppet Show Muppets GIF

1725171970599.png
Breaking news from the OOB's LG. Winning premierships is easy. The OOBs have upped the ante and look out oppo it's something that we are so skilled at, it won't matter what you do. Tigerturbulance has signed off on this and we are playing for draws. The more the merrier. No more Ws and Ls. As Mrs Turbo put it we're playing for the D.

Ok Tigerturbulance Robertio Braklet thewizardmelon we clearly didn't think this one through.

Sounds like your neighbour doesn't have much consideration for people living around him or her.
Ah well, at least we can choose our families, pity we can't choose our neighbours as well.

Can't ring dad today, I'm not- uh - Don't know why you would take drugs, I'm wishing I had the brains and movement of a zombie.

On the bright side, the ball never comes near me so no one will notice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breaking news from the OOB's LG. Winning premierships is easy. The OOBs have upped the ante and look out oppo it's something that we are so skilled at, it won't matter what you do. Tigerturbulance has signed off on this and we are playing for draws. The more the merrier. No more Ws and Ls. As Mrs Turbo put it we're playing for the D.

Ok Tigerturbulance Robertio Braklet thewizardmelon we clearly didn't think this one through.
Thinking is not written into my contract mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back