Hille Bump vs Buddy Bump?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hille braced himself and got him in the chest.

Even though I disagree with the rule, Buddy got him in the head.

If Hille gets rubbed out, the game is in an even sadder state.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People making the comparison between Hille and Buddy are off the mark.

Hille tucked himself in. No head contact. No charge.

It's the Dustin Fletcher one that needed a week of two..elbow up, off the ground, contact high

It's the Dustin Fletcher one that needed a week of two..elbow up, off the ground, contact high

Sorry, you're right about the Fletcher incident. Was thinking of something else in my previous post. Other results were correct IMO.

Hille did not have to "tuck in" as you put it, you see him running front on, then turns. and he made incidental contact with Ladson's chin, nothing in it, just like Franklin's. Both made the contact based on the movement of the opponent, one got suspended though....

You, sir, have no idea.

Hille bumped Clinton Young front-on in the chest after Young (number 11) not Ladson (4) took a mark running with the flight.

50 m and goal, reprimand at most.

Thought the decisions were about right (Haven't actually seen Fletcher's though). Thought Hille braced himself as best he could in the situation to not completely flatten Young, and with no contact to the head, a good decision. Welsh's was a dog act, and i wasn't going to complain with anything he got.

I personally wouldn't of even given a 50 on Hilles incident, bloke is very heavy and really could of flattened young if he wanted to.

Welsh deserved what he got, was a complete dog act. Fletchers eh..very hard to judge.

You, sir, have no idea.

Hille bumped Clinton Young front-on in the chest after Young (number 11) not Ladson (4) took a mark running with the flight.

50 m and goal, reprimand at most.

so i got the player wrong.... but the angle i saw i did see incidental contact to his chin.

I did not say Hille deserved weeks, never did i say that, i am saying that franklin got a week and i thought, based on the angle i saw that it was very simmilar, and hille was very lucky

Remove this Banner Ad

Hille Bump vs Buddy Bump?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back