Hird to have his say

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have resisted commenting about Pell because you just know Essendon types will go OMG THE HTB NUTTERS ARE COMPARING IT TO CHILD ABUSE OMG but I honestly reckon you could do one of those things where you take words spoken by Pell and by Hird and take the names off and people would struggle to guess who said what.

Hird oversaw turd production

Pell swept turds under carpet.

Hird oversaw turd production

Pell swept turds under carpet.

Maybe the poor persecuted Catholic priests can join the upcoming march, so Australia can really show the world what integrity, honour and taking responsibility for your actions means.

Maybe call it the 'Schultz I Know Nothing Mardi Gras' .....

I have resisted commenting about Pell because you just know Essendon types will go OMG THE HTB NUTTERS ARE COMPARING IT TO CHILD ABUSE OMG but I honestly reckon you could do one of those things where you take words spoken by Pell and by Hird and take the names off and people would struggle to guess who said what.

Really !, pretty crap job of doing it then, but hey 4 nutters liked your post about comparing child molesters with some sportsmen who may or may not have taken some sort of pissweak banned drug thinking it was completely legal.

I guess the urge to compare them overcame your urge to resist comparisons. :rolleyes:

Good job HTB, you keep setting new low standards all the time.

Really !, pretty crap job of doing it then, but hey 4 nutters liked your post about comparing child molesters with some sportsmen who may or may not have taken some sort of pissweak banned drug thinking it was completely legal.

I guess the urge to compare them overcame your urge to resist comparisons. :rolleyes:

Firstly, "may or may not have taken banned drugs"? You must not have heard the news! They were found guilty!

Secondly, "pissweak banned drug"? Well you better tell those guys that were doping horses with it saying it improved their performance dramatically. And how about the stacking with AOD? And how about those pesky GH secreting analogues that both I and the AFL's own doctor had heard they received? He was so sure that he presented it in Zurich at a convention as fact.

And of course could you could trust that outstanding citizen in Stephen Dank not to give them any of these? Well, no. Not even the players could say he was trustworthy to the CAS.

So, while you continue to smoke any mind altering drug and see pixies and fairies instead of the overwhelming evidence for and the paucity of evidence against the players having taken banned drugs, the rest of us can sit back and be comfortable justice was done.

Firstly, "may or may not have taken banned drugs"? You must not have heard the news! They were found guilty!

Secondly, "pissweak banned drug"? Well you better tell those guys that were doping horses with it saying it improved their performance dramatically. And how about the stacking with AOD? And how about those pesky GH secreting analogues that both I and the AFL's own doctor had heard they received? He was so sure that he presented it in Zurich at a convention as fact.

And of course could you could trust that outstanding citizen in Stephen Dank not to give them any of these? Well, no. Not even the players could say he was trustworthy to the CAS.

So, while you continue to smoke any mind altering drug and see pixies and fairies instead of the overwhelming evidence for and the paucity of evidence against the players having taken banned drugs, the rest of us can sit back and be comfortable justice was done.
giphy.gif

the thing about the peptides having the cream transmission pathway, transdermis, how easy would it be for the masseuse to provide such massages with this massage oil.

I am confident that this is how Floyd Landis tested positive to testosterone in the 2006 Tour de France. He masseur, was the notorious soigneur Freddy Viaene. The Belgian swannie (phonetics for soigneur) was notorious like Dank.

In cycling, the swannies are the mules.

It is interspecies alchemy and frankensteinian, or should that be, Frankenstinian,
an interspecies alchemy frankenstinian animal husbandry test tube baby doping.

black swans, and mules.

skilts

The faux outrage line is a thing of faux beauty, of faux depth and faux sharp observation. It always causes me faux joy and giggles. My faux sadness though is caused by a clubs faux care for players, an administrations faux observance of WADA, an icons faux truth telling and faux erectile, faux records, faux interviews, faux full support for the process. Let's call the episode The Master Faux Pas. Excuse me now gentlepeople I'm off for some faux food in my faux Levis and faux crocs.

Well faux you then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except where reputation is everything, that one poor year does somewhat define your club. When you think of Carlton, what's the first thing you think about? Their premierships?

People just think of salary cap cheating with us from 14 years ago?

I think people think of us a shit football side, mainly

He didn't compare Essendon to child molesters at any stage.

Just Pell and Hird's denials are similar to their respective situations. No one anywhere would think this is as bad as child abuse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back