Hirdy loses cases against insurance coy

Remove this Banner Ad

pretty sure that journey is more or less complete.

But having said that, the footy public is a pretty fickle beast. Wayne Carey is back, sins absolved. Give it 10 years and they'll no doubt drum up some kind of redemption narrative for him

You know that scene in Goodfella where the Don hands Ray Liotta a wad of cash and says "now I have to turn my back on you"? Hird won't be back. Carey messed up but he never messed with the boys club that run the AFL.

69564_9160bc80f564963eb35b93725b1ece49.jpg

Way I read it is that the benefactor paid ASADA's cost's this was about Hird paying for his costs, so as things stand he is out of pocket unless someone else decides to lend a helping hand.

Don't matter he is now the 'disgraced James Hird'. And with the ASADA secret documents to be released it might get a hell of a lot worse for him.
What's this about secret documents? I haven't been following this much anymore. Can't find anything about it.

nah

there was/is one reason and it is staring everyone in the face but you guys are too stupid to see it is the inexorable pursuit of scaling the apogee of competition.

rules hold no court.

thucydides - the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

whatever your definition of morality, it has no place. The competition extends over the boundary line to the john elliot backrooms. if you want a pure vision of sport, watch your children play on the weekend without john tomic or glynn hewitt. or the amateurs.

Nah. Don't buy it. Everyone needs to be tapped on the shoulder sometimes. For some, being surrounded by willing enablers deflects, denies or defers. Ultimately, it happened to Armstrong, it happened to Jack Elliott, it's happened to Tomic and now it's happened to Hird. Enablers just make the tap more shocking if and when it finally comes.

What's this about secret documents? I haven't been following this much anymore. Can't find anything about it.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...s/news-story/eb87ff6aa038d86c87de3389dd3d7102

Mr Madigan was able to secure the release of key documents of the case by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority in his motion in the Senate yesterday.

It is understood the documents, which include the final report of ASADA’s investigation into the Bombers, must be released at the end of the week.

Nah. Don't buy it. Everyone needs to be tapped on the shoulder sometimes. For some, being surrounded by willing enablers deflects, denies or defers. Ultimately, it happened to Armstrong, it happened to Jack Elliott, it's happened to Tomic and now it's happened to Hird. Enablers just make the tap more shocking if and when it finally comes.
so, you reckon that each of the other 700 AFL listed players, if they were drafted to Essendon, they refuse the jabs. absolute BS. everyone shows their arse or a flap of their skinfold abdomen for the fine guage insulin needle. everyone. #Milgram
editgauge

Last edited:
Could be the difference between having to pony up over 600k or not and he refuses to provide the documents? What the hell is in those documents. Surely that's the story.
i wanna see Charters documents. Be like looking into the files from Ferrari, Cecchini, Fuentes... the best and brightest of European sport

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pretty sure that journey is more or less complete.

But having said that, the footy public is a pretty fickle beast. Wayne Carey is back, sins absolved. Give it 10 years and they'll no doubt drum up some kind of redemption narrative for him
Sad part will be "if" in 5 years time his son is making his way through the footy world and we have an unfortunate birth,And all the terrible press recycle the tragedy thats unfolded.
Unfortunate for everybody.Hope his kids get the chance to live in private and dont allow themselves to become public persona.

so, you reckon that each of the other 700 AFL listed players, if they were drafted to Essendon, they refuse the jabs. absolute BS. everyone shows their arse or a flap of their skinfold abdomen for the fine guage insulin needle. everyone. #Milgrom

Mine was comment regarding Hird, not the players. So if you're asking would all coaches set about establishing such a regime, I would say no. As for the players, Zaharakis refutes your claim.

Mine was comment regarding Hird, not the players. So if you're asking would all coaches set about establishing such a regime, I would say no. As for the players, Zaharakis refutes your claim.
if u believe zaharakis i can fine you a personal listing in the macquarie dictionary under mr gullible

so, you reckon that each of the other 700 AFL listed players, if they were drafted to Essendon, they refuse the jabs. absolute BS. everyone shows their arse or a flap of their skinfold abdomen for the fine guage insulin needle. everyone. #Milgrom

Yep, because if they don't toe the line they're on the outer and no one has the guts to speak up.

A uni lawyer who once played afl said the only way to find justice, truth etc in the AFL game is to join with others and present a united force. Perhaps if those who know what goes on joined forces and spoke up, the system and the old cronies encrusting it could be cleaned up.

And it's finished with a lawyer telling him he would win. Again. Despite being completely wrong. Again.

Knowing lawyers, it would be telling him he "could" win. That there was certainly an argument that "could" be put forward.

Different people interpret that in very different ways.

Knowing lawyers, it would be telling him he "could" win. That there was certainly an argument that "could" be put forward.

Different people interpret that in very different ways.
cos Burnside can make 50k in two days. Ofcourse he is gunna tell him he can win. He will blow that at the next Sotheby's or Deutche auctions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hirdy loses cases against insurance coy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back