Resource History of AFL Grand Final Artwork

Remove this Banner Ad

A little late with this because its been a mega hectic weekend, but this is what the ground looked like on the day that the Crows confirmed themselves as the GOATs of womens AFL :cool:

View attachment 1368868
That's literally 100% better than some of the recent AFL artwork we've seen. The KISS formula being used in full effect.

Does anybody know whether team logos are returning to the 50-metre line again for the GF or beside the Melbourne logo, or is it still too early?

I don't think the AFL are that stupid to put them on the Arcs that don't match. It's the one thing they're usually good with.
Telstra pay too much to not have their logo on the 50m arc

Sorry the T5G arc

Telstra pay too much to not have their logo on the 50m arc

Sorry the T5G arc
Surely the AFL makes an exception for the GRAND FINAL or is just a holiday now to the AFL? This season they removed all T5G logos for the Sir Doug Nicholls round so surely they do it for the GF as well

Surely the AFL makes an exception for the GRAND FINAL or is just a holiday now to the AFL? This season they removed all T5G logos for the Sir Doug Nicholls round so surely they do it for the GF as well
Maybe. Didn’t last year although it was at Optus stadium so maybe they wanted to make sure their branding was onfield

I don't think the AFL are that stupid to put them on the Arcs that don't match. It's the one thing they're usually good with.
Nah, they are stupid enough.

2020-png.993655

I’m expecting everything to be more or less the same as last year. Telstra own all the 50 spaces, I can’t see them giving a couple of them up for the biggest game of the year, especially when they didn’t do it last year.

Club logos are better on the wing anyway. Just hope they put them the right way around this time.

There are a couple of things I’ll be interested to see:

- Sydney logo. White box or no white box? First time we’ll see their new logo so that may change how they want it displayed.

- Geelong logo. Blue or white ‘Cats’ text? Should be white IMO as thats the negative version of the logo for use on coloured backgrounds (ie green grass) but they used the blue version with a white outline in 2020.

- Toyota slogan. Normally says ‘Footy. Oh what a feeling’ but they changed it to ‘Finals…’ for this years finals series. For me, although the GF is technically part of the finals series, it really is its own standalone game so using Finals for a GF would feel almost selling it short? So do they now change it to ‘Grand Final…’ or return to the more generic ‘Footy…’? All three are live options for different reasons for me so I have no idea which way they’ll go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource History of AFL Grand Final Artwork

Remove this Banner Ad

Back