History

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course it is, why do you think Collingwood are so despised?.. because for decades, generations, the better part of a century other clubs had to eat Collingwood having the most premierships.. it is engrained in the football publics psyche

It doesn't even matter that we don't have the most anymore, the damage has been done, we are the biggest, the BIGGEST.. THE BIGGEST!

I despise collingwood because of the very attitude you are displaying. Collingwood have done nothing in recent years to make me envy them, quite the opposite.

Arrogance is not a good trait.

Being at the top of the premiership table is perhaps what a club strives for.
Actually only Collingwood Carlton and Essendon strive for it... the rest are not in the race..

In fact only Collingwood, Carlton, Essendon and Fitzroy have ever headed the premiership table in 110 years.. and Fitzroy don't exist anymore

Thats why they call it the big 3... thats why we'll hit back and grab it again.. you know it :p

Actually only Collingwood Carlton and Essendon strive for it... the rest are not in the race..

In fact only Collingwood, Carlton, Essendon and Fitzroy have ever headed the premiership table in 110 years.. and Fitzroy don't exist anymore

Thats why they call it the big 3... thats why we'll hit back and grab it again.. you know it :p

Until then (if it happens), stfu.

Look at just how big this club is

2006 AFL HOME CROWD FIGURES
CLUB LEAGUE GAME TOTAL AVERAGE

Try your math out on that!

Those figures prove the old adage - there are lies, damn lies and statistics.

All interstate teams play away at least 10 times a season, so that effects "home" attedances. Colliwobbles travel 3/4 times a season, so naturally their "home" attedances will reflect this as an example of the inequity of the AFL draw.

Your arguement, which has nothing to do with the original thread (i.e. History) is just a desperate troll to try and get out of the stupidity of you previous drivel.

Why not join Ron under his rock?

Those figures prove the old adage - there are lies, damn lies and statistics.

All interstate teams play away at least 10 times a season, so that effects "home" attedances. Colliwobbles travel 3/4 times a season, so naturally their "home" attedances will reflect this as an example of the inequity of the AFL draw.

Your arguement, which has nothing to do with the original thread (i.e. History) is just a desperate troll to try and get out of the stupidity of you previous drivel.

Why not join Ron under his rock?
Jeez I'm tearing up here.. is that a violin playing in the background?

When was the last time anyone saw Nathan Buckley smile after a Grand Final?

2rm41z4.jpg

1992 at Football Park. :cool:

That was when the great man played for the port adelaide magpies

He is back as a club ambassador this year, for the Port Adelaide Magpies, no mention of the new club the Power tho, it seems Buckley played his footy in the SANFL for the Port Magpies!!

Buckley a Collingwood and Port Adelaide Magpies legend....not a Port Power ambassador or legend tho!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez I'm tearing up here.. is that a violin playing in the background?

Thanks mate for that answer.

It says to me that you have had a hypothesis put to you which you cannot defend, and so you have resort to stupidity as a defense to reasoning and investigation.

Remove this Banner Ad

History

Remove this Banner Ad

Back