Werewolf Horrorhead in an Ice Box WW

Remove this Banner Ad

Not asking for them to out themselves obviously but if the seer came forward and said something then we would listen to them ahead of Dapp.
I wouldn't. Both evil factions have a seer yeah? I'll take the outed, protected good until we have a guarantee the right seer has come out.

I wouldn't. Both evil factions have a seer yeah? I'll take the outed, protected good until we have a guarantee the right seer has come out.
That's true. But it would be a game play for an evil player unless it was the cub to come forward as the seer and spill what they know.

I thought IMS did a typically evil thing when he threw shade onto about 4 names earlier but I’m happy to leave my vote as is, happy for votes on IMS though.
Porps I think could be evil too.

Okay guys can someone explain what a seer action actually is
I went back to p1 and it mentions they get one seer per night but what exactly is a seer?
A seer is that player can see what another player's role is, if they have one. For example, if the seer decided to seer Dapper, he would come back as the vig.

I thought IMS did a typically evil thing when he threw shade onto about 4 names earlier but I’m happy to leave my vote as is, happy for votes on IMS though.
Porps I think could be evil too.
I’m banking on both being evil.

my theory is he voted muddie yesterday when muddie looked gone and today he’s trying to shift the focus. That Zerg train of votes was very weird.

I have other targets in mind for tonight but I’ll keep them for myself.

Okay guys can someone explain what a seer action actually is
I went back to p1 and it mentions they get one seer per night but what exactly is a seer?
A seer is that player can see what another player's role is, if they have one. For example, if the seer decided to seer Dapper, he would come back as the vig.
To confuse a little more there is a fake seer who gets told the wrong information. Often leads to fun days. So if the fake seer had a look at dapper it might come back as "cub".

Hang on a Sec is muddie taking my MO and running with it?
Lazy...hey what’s this?? How’s this work? I don’t get it..
You’re not Muddie Dangerfield are you?
Mudders???

Mudders???
And after the jokes weren’t funny he turned deadly serious. Couldn’t even see it out for more than a day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mudders???
Definitely a family resemblance going by your display pick 😂

I would like evil to start killing each other. Zerg might be the first victim of this.

Not paying attention and knowing what the good/evil split was, was fairly transparent.

Not paying attention and knowing what the good/evil split was, was fairly transparent.

Don't conflate my low post count with not paying attention. Adding up the good/bad split literally takes 30 seconds staring at the player list and year 2 maths level addition/subtraction skills.

It's my shoulders that are stuffed, not my brain.

Don't conflate my low post count with not paying attention. Adding up the good/bad split literally takes 30 seconds staring at the player list and year 2 maths level addition/subtraction skills.

It's my shoulders that are stuffed, not my brain.
No it was more that you said you weren’t going to keep a count this game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Horrorhead in an Ice Box WW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back