Werewolf Horrorhead in an Ice Box WW

Remove this Banner Ad

The first two kills stand out.
Stand out as...?

The miss night 1 was probably on Dapper, who was protected. I can think of one or two alive players that'd be likely to hit Dapper straight up. But it could have been a ploy to shift attention.

Stand out as...?

The miss night 1 was probably on Dapper, who was protected. I can think of one or two alive players that'd be likely to hit Dapper straight up. But it could have been a ploy to shift attention.
By my count - On N1 there are possible six players who would be night immune; Godfather, Alpha Wolf, Arsonist, Someone the Flogs might have protected, Someone the Doc had protected and whoever had the Amulet. Killing Dapper is fun, but the missed kill could have been someone else, because killing other higher profile players is also fun. Instead, the SK took out EJW and Mannum, who tend to be quieter players. I might be wrong, but I keep coming back to the idea we have an inexperienced SK.

By my count - On N1 there are possible six players who would be night immune; Godfather, Alpha Wolf, Arsonist, Someone the Flogs might have protected, Someone the Doc had protected and whoever had the Amulet.
Yeah fair call. Could have been blocked too, which is less likely but still possible.

Am I the only one seeing this right now? Showboating himself around and saying the SK must be inexperienced. Smart play for a SK to be saying this stuff right now. Also no surprise you've come up with the conclusions as to who would be night immune on N1.

3KZ is Football because the SK needs to die Grand Uncle Horace

Look how the other evil factions have killed by comparison - intent on taking out experience.

Mafia - DappperJong, Brahj, SM, The Filth Wizard, IMS
Wolves - Croweater, Fr0GGY, SM,The Filth Wizard, Dingster and Pie4Life

I'm going to stick with the Moose as the least experienced on the list and most likely to be SK.

Am I the only one seeing this right now? Showboating himself around and saying the SK must be inexperienced. Smart play for a SK to be saying this stuff right now. Also no surprise you've come up with the conclusions as to who would be night immune on N1.

3KZ is Football because the SK needs to die Grand Uncle Horace

It's in the OP.

The only other thing that springs to mind is that the Moose is a head and you are looking after an evil factional ally.

It's in the OP.

The only other thing that springs to mind is that the Moose is a head and you are looking after an evil factional ally.
Or I'm voting who I think is the Serial Killer because of your flimsy analysis.

Anyone who is trying to lead the village this late in the game clearly has an agenda given how close the SK is from victory and anyone denying that would either fit into your own #lurkertheory (which you seemed to have dropped this game, how odd given how close you are from winning this game) OR they have zero agenda because it doesn't matter. I am confident you have an agenda here.

Or I'm voting who I think is the Serial Killer because of your flimsy analysis.

Anyone who is trying to lead the village this late in the game clearly has an agenda given how close the SK is from victory and anyone denying that would either fit into your own #lurkertheory (which you seemed to have dropped this game, how odd given how close you are from winning this game) OR they have zero agenda because it doesn't matter. I am confident you have an agenda here.
Yep 100% - #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore - I am a villager and I want to win. Why are you so on the prod? What's it to you if I vote for the Moose? Reducing night kills by one is pretty vital. Have I got it wrong on the SK and is he the head of your faction?

I'm swapping to ClarkeM - I vote the Moose and he gets upset? I wanna see what evil he flips. Could help to line a couple up.

Grand Uncle Horace omgfridge

Yep 100% - #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore - I am a villager and I want to win. Why are you so on the prod? What's it to you if I vote for the Moose? Reducing night kills by one is pretty vital. Have I got it wrong on the SK and is he the head of your faction?
You ring the most alarm bells right now. You're not a villager and you have a deliberate action here to win the game as quickly as possible. Vote Moose, I could not care less. But if he's still alive after all this time, it's either because he's the easy target for someone like you to use as bait in the late game or he is in fact evil. He could also even be both, that's fair too.

I completely agree in removing night kills right now by taking out the Serial Killer or else they have every chance to win this game by tomorrow night which is why I'm voting for you.

Your grandstanding to the village here reeks of desperation to have the village vote your way. The only person who wants the entire village to vote their way is evil. I just don't buy it, one bit.

I'm swapping to ClarkeM - I vote the Moose and he gets upset? I wanna see what evil he flips. Could help to line a couple up.

Wanting to see what I flip? Oh boy you've just done all of your grandstanding on Moose all of a sudden. Interesting that you say you want to take out the Serial Killer but then vote for someone who you believe has a teammate.

You voted Moose but you also have sat here all day trying to get the entire village on to your side to believe that you're innocent. You're night immune evil and if you're not the Serial Killer then I bet you're the Head Mafia. People believed those intimidations, really? They were absolutely suss from the start but I'm willing to back it in that only an inexperienced Head Mafia would play that poorly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You ring the most alarm bells right now. You're not a villager and you have a deliberate action here to win the game as quickly as possible. Vote Moose, I could not care less. But if he's still alive after all this time, it's either because he's the easy target for someone like you to use as bait in the late game or he is in fact evil. He could also even be both, that's fair too.

I completely agree in removing night kills right now by taking out the Serial Killer or else they have every chance to win this game by tomorrow night which is why I'm voting for you.

Your grandstanding to the village here reeks of desperation to have the village vote your way. The only person who wants the entire village to vote their way is evil. I just don't buy it, one bit.

Wanting to see what I flip? Oh boy you've just done all of your grandstanding on Moose all of a sudden. Interesting that you say you want to take out the Serial Killer but then vote for someone who you believe has a teammate.

You voted Moose but you also have sat here all day trying to get the entire village on to your side to believe that you're innocent. You're night immune evil and if you're not the Serial Killer then I bet you're the Head Mafia. People believed those intimidations, really? They were absolutely suss from the start but I'm willing to back it in that only an inexperienced Head Mafia would play that poorly.
Touchy much!
The only thing that works against my theory about the inexperienced SK (Moose) is the fact that you are wanting to start a FLAME WAR because I voted for the Moose. It makes me think that the alternative theory is that he is your factional ally and one of you is the head. You seem to have gone from 0 to 100 very quickly.

Touchy much!
The only thing that works against my theory about the inexperienced SK (Moose) is the fact that you are wanting to start a FLAME WAR because I voted for the Moose. It makes me think that the alternative theory is that he is your factional ally and one of you is the head. You seem to have gone from 0 to 100 very quickly.
You make me laugh. I am just disappointed that no one else sees what I can see. Plus, the thread needs something fun, let's be real.

Can't let you just walk yourself to a victory now can I or else we'll never hear the end of it. You have a lot of theories and yet there's no realities. Flame War? WTF are you talking about.

Vote the Moose, I could not care less. I am speaking up because our numbers are low and the SK is getting closer to winning, of course they're going to speak up to lead the village to kill someone that isn't the priority. I believe you're the SK more than Moose is.

If you're not involved in some way in the village losing this game then I'll quit BigFooty forever and donate my life savings to a charity of your choosing. That's how confident I am that you're not what you say you are. If you were truly a villager, you'd want the SK dead AND you'd be up in arms saying "#LURKERTHEORY", "Kill the lurkers", "Has to be someone laying low"... And yet, you're not... you're voting for someone who you think has a teammate. What. What happened to your priorities?
Removing a night kill should be the priority.

If you're not involved in some way in the village losing this game then I'll quit BigFooty forever and donate my life savings to a charity of your choosing.
Those are some high stakes lol...

Just caught up in the thread, lost track of time. Haven't even had lunch :(
For what it's worth, I'm feeling what you're putting down. I can't see him flipping anything other than night immune evil. Would mafia be that stupid to intimidate one of their own twice? Could be a nice and neat way of distancing and a way for the head to hide. SK is definitely an option too. Why would he retaliate with a revenge vote on you if he thinks that the SK is moose... it doesn't make any sense.

3KZ is Football please omgfridge Grand Uncle Horace

3KZ is Football has been acting very erratic today and was one of the people trying to keep me in the game a few days ago but now seems to be out for my head until jumping onto ClarkeM just for having doubts

Would mafia be that stupid to intimidate one of their own twice?
The short answer is, yes. The long answer is, yes 3KZ would have drawn this play up.

I still suspect he's SK though and that HAS to be the priority. Saying the priority is to find the SK now and then flipping his vote to someone he thinks could have a teammate reeks of him trying to control the village narrative and failing.

Those are some high stakes lol...

Just caught up in the thread, lost track of time. Haven't even had lunch :(
For what it's worth, I'm feeling what you're putting down. I can't see him flipping anything other than night immune evil. Would mafia be that stupid to intimidate one of their own twice? Could be a nice and neat way of distancing and a way for the head to hide. SK is definitely an option too. Why would he retaliate with a revenge vote on you if he thinks that the SK is moose... it doesn't make any sense.

3KZ is Football please omgfridge Grand Uncle Horace
It depends what he flips. I think the idea that moose is the SK is a good one, but Clarkes response has me intrigued. I’m village and I’ve spent half the game intimidated not being able to post anything but gifs. I want the village to win, so I try to get involved in uncovering evil and that makes ME the logical lynch? Geez. That is why people lurk.

It depends what he flips. I think the idea that moose is the SK is a good one, but Clarkes response has me intrigued. I’m village and I’ve spent half the game intimidated not being able to post anything but gifs. I want the village to win, so I try to get involved in uncovering evil and that makes ME the logical lynch? Geez. That is why people lurk.
You said the priority is to take out the SK and yet, your vote remains on me on the sole hunch that Moose and I are teammates?

You seem like someone who is trying to play with a double-edged sword here.

You are the logical lynch.

Further...

So let's get this straight. You tell the village we need to find the Serial Killer and that is the priority to remove the number of kills at night. Completely fair. No one is disputing this at all.

You then vote Moose as the potential SK citing it must be an "inexperienced player" because of who they killed on 2 nights.

I call you out as I believe you're talking shit and trying to sway the village in the late game to ensure your victory.

You then think I'm defending the guy that you think is SK, and so you conclude we're teammates. Then you go against trying to find the SK by changing your vote to me in revenge for calling you out and it's based on the hunch that Moose could be head evil and you want to see what I flip as?

What happened to you wanting to find the SK?
What happened to you wanting to reduce the number of kills at night?
What happened to you?

After you're done with the shovel, be sure to pass it back up so we can fill in your grave.

I hate to interrupt this big evil pillow fight, but I have some notes.

1. Clarkey only sparked up when he came under voting pressure. Very quiet before that.
2. 3KZ has been paying very close attention, despite not seeming to have done so. I'm just not getting a disinterested 3KZ village vibe around his game. Pushing the village to target the SK because that suits his agenda?
3. porps in to defend Clarkey. Possible faction?

**** on block time. I think 3KZ and Hoos are the remaining wolves; Clarke and porps the remaining mafia. I'm not sure about the SK, but I think it's one of 2 players.

I wish we had shortened phases, cos to be honest I'm getting a little bit bored. I do have a very short attention span. Oh, that triggered a thought. Perhaps the SK didn't wan't shortened phases because of time zone issues? Which can only mean one thing really. Sorry Chippy.

Everyone please feel free to switch your vote to me so we can end my involvement in the game. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Horrorhead in an Ice Box WW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back