Horsham District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering if anyone travelling home from the stawell v horsham game in ararat on sunday happened to see "the bigshow" (shane Feild) spewing up in the gutter out the front of the western pub??? surely he and mick walsh are the only people keeping that pub open! All roumers are that shane is in the area to stay after a very romantic evening saturday nite/sunday morning, nice to hear the "good" form didnt stop after round 18.
Is there anyone else that believes Nathan Shalders is a chance for the league medal tonight? if i was him id b jotting down a few thank-you's just in-case, very underated and has been his entire 38 year career. For a bloke of his size, carrying that much weight to do what he does is a credit to the trainers at great western.[/QUOTE

have heard that shane has made a habit of that sought of thing down there, might be the reason a few are talking of leaving seems they are happy not to play in finals as long as they are happy with the off field sessions

just wondering if anyone travelling home from the stawell v horsham game in ararat on sunday happened to see "the bigshow" (shane Feild) spewing up in the gutter out the front of the western pub??? surely he and mick walsh are the only people keeping that pub open! All roumers are that shane is in the area to stay after a very romantic evening saturday nite/sunday morning, nice to hear the "good" form didnt stop after round 18.
Is there anyone else that believes Nathan Shalders is a chance for the league medal tonight? if i was him id b jotting down a few thank-you's just in-case, very underated and has been his entire 38 year career. For a bloke of his size, carrying that much weight to do what he does is a credit to the trainers at great western.[/QUOTE

seem a bit hard on nathan shalders he is a ripper of a bloke that seems to cop more crap than he deserves people talk of the hurleys being the heart and soul of gt western but from what i have seen nate puts a lot of time into the club as well as his lovely wife

Heard nothing confirmed yet, I have unofficially heard of a couple of clubs making a run for Horsham premiership players. But it is hard to tell at this stage, the next month should be interesting, because I think there could be a little bit of movement at the station.

Very hard to go past Harrow for back to back as they retained all but 2 from there side that belted kalkee,and word is they have picked up brothers tim and don williams from hamilton,1 is a league B&F>
Any word on any other clubs

Has anybody heard any stories about laharum, whispers about Butch 2 cross boys and Prizabilla and having a crack at wimmera league? Think alot of clubs would be chasing them. Also Damien Bunworth would have to be a chance to take on the coaching role you would think after cutting his teeth with the mountain men.

have heard that shane has made a habit of that sought of thing down there, might be the reason a few are talking of leaving seems they are happy not to play in finals as long as they are happy with the off field sessions

who are the players thinking about leaving at the western? i think you'll find that no players would be happy not to make the finals doesn't matter who they play for as everyone aims to play in a premiership. as for the off field sessions i think you'll find that happens at every club. its all about sticking together on and off the field.

Has anybody heard any stories about laharum, whispers about Butch 2 cross boys and Prizabilla and having a crack at wimmera league? Think alot of clubs would be chasing them. Also Damien Bunworth would have to be a chance to take on the coaching role you would think after cutting his teeth with the mountain men.

butsch is definatly staying at laharum as he has been signed up as there coach , not sure bout the other three but there is alot of rumours . looks like harrow are throwing the dollars again so good luck to everyone who lines up against them .

the rumour of sonny lindsay to n/q is around again but not sure weather they would be that stupid , surly not

pimpinio have just signed up a good midfielder not naming names just yet but will definatly fill the hole left by matt beddison after giving it away maybe the return of jarrod walker as well who didnt enjoy his year at united .

butsch is definatly staying at laharum as he has been signed up as there coach , not sure bout the other three but there is alot of rumours . looks like harrow are throwing the dollars again so good luck to everyone who lines up against them .

the rumour of sonny lindsay to n/q is around again but not sure weather they would be that stupid , surly not

pimpinio have just signed up a good midfielder not naming names just yet but will definatly fill the hole left by matt beddison after giving it away maybe the return of jarrod walker as well who didnt enjoy his year at united .

HAVE ALSO BEEN TOLD THAT SWIFTS HAVE LOST BEN SCOTT TO STAWELL WARRIORS AS ASS COACH,2 MCDONALD BROTHERS TO TATYOON FOR BIG$$$

HAVE ALSO BEEN TOLD THAT SWIFTS HAVE LOST BEN SCOTT TO STAWELL WARRIORS AS ASS COACH,2 MCDONALD BROTHERS TO TATYOON FOR BIG$$$

Well thats bullshit cause i no benny scott and the brothers well ben wil lonly leave swifts if he gets a job at the mind and even then want play for warriors... and for the brothers they will play with ben but if he leaves they might to

Well thats bullshit cause i no benny scott and the brothers well ben wil lonly leave swifts if he gets a job at the mind and even then want play for warriors... and for the brothers they will play with ben but if he leaves they might to

well was talkin to ben at the grand final the other week and he said that he wouldnt be at swifts so either hes just makin rumors about himself or he wont be at swifts

well one thing is for sure Tatyoon hasnt offered the brothers any money. taty dont have a coach or a recruiting panel in place at the moment. So it was a good rumour

well was talkin to ben at the grand final the other week and he said that he wouldnt be at swifts so either hes just makin rumors about himself or he wont be at swifts

Now i no you are talking shit cause he ah snot said that! also D mac needs his foot operated on no1 has seen the best of him and Nathan i wish he played with me in the unders in swifts this year he had another year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now i no you are talking shit cause he ah snot said that! also D mac needs his foot operated on no1 has seen the best of him and Nathan i wish he played with me in the unders in swifts this year he had another year!

ok so u are telling us that those three will be at swifts next yr ??
brenton askew from horsham has been in meetings with kalkee
soderman signed with pimp last week , but will lose matt, josh, jeremy beddison al ward , bernard ward for half season brian harrison ( ballarat roosters)

Whats the population of Stawell these days??
I find it very hard to believe that they couldn't support more than one football club!!

About 6,500 its just the commity has falling apart about 10 players going ricky Whitehead Paul jones to ararat eagles paul for assant job also miller and lee marshal ben scott cant play many games to macca's going. Damien Scott to Narrve... you see what i meen?

andrew jackson has just signed up with laharum for big $ apparently was talking to travis mackley last night and said that andrew wasn't happy with one of the coachs at kalkee

Heard from a very reliable source that pimpino coach Clinton Burdett has left the pimpino football club and heading over to adelaide to play with his older brother Marcus. Pimp footy club were very angry but moved along very quickly assigning Josh Beddison as their 2008 coach. I think this is a great move with Josh a great on field leader and also a good communicator expect to see the tigers back up the top of the lader with Beddison in charge!

Heard from a very reliable source that pimpino coach Clinton Burdett has left the pimpino football club and heading over to adelaide to play with his older brother Marcus. Pimp footy club were very angry but moved along very quickly assigning Josh Beddison as their 2008 coach. I think this is a great move with Josh a great on field leader and also a good communicator expect to see the tigers back up the top of the lader with Beddison in charge!

PREMIERSHIP ODDS FOR 2008 ANY THOUGHTS:
Harrow balmoral $3.00
Laharum $5.00
Kalkee $7.50
NoradjuaQuontong $12.00
Pimpinio $15.00
Western $18.00
Edenhope $25.00
Rupinyup $35.00
Taylors Lake $150.00
Natimuk $300.00
Stawell swifts $500.00/1,
Meggsy Field is at $4.20 to drink the Great Western PUb out of JIM BEAM by Round 7.
And the great man M****L J W***h is at $1.25 to dump on someones front lawn before round1.

The great man M****** J W***H is now into $1.08 to lay cables on someones yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back