Hottest 100 of the '10s

Remove this Banner Ad

Listened to Innerbloom today, seemed so very average. Why all the love?

Damn milennials

ugh more Ruel and now Adele hahaha. Years ago triple j wouldn’t have touched this and labelled it too mainstream, yet here it is. Can’t believe it actually cracked the 100
This Adele song was originally played on Triple J. Kingsmill played it on 2010 when it came out. It got a few more plays + some remixes, but didn’t touch Adele again after it got so popular.

I originally lost all hope in Dance Yrself Clean making it after how badly Bloodbuzz Ohio dropped out of the countdown from Warmtunas, but then I gave myself hope after they gave us the stat about 9 songs making their debut and it wasn’t played in the 200-101. Now I’ve lost all hope again since there’s not many debut spots left and I doubt it would do this well :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I originally lost all hope in Dance Yrself Clean making it after how badly Bloodbuzz Ohio dropped out of the countdown from Warmtunas, but then I gave myself hope after they gave us the stat about 9 songs making their debut and it wasn’t played in the 200-101. Now I’ve lost all hope again since there’s not many debut spots left and I doubt it would do this well :'(
Gotta hold out hope but if Kanye monster can’t make top 70 it’s p not good at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hottest 100 of the '10s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back