Hottest 100 of the '10s

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving the comments from the young people saying they remember listening to Brother in primary school etc. I’m so bloody old.
80% of the audience are 30 or under, and Corby first came to spotlight in 2007 Australian Idol, when they were all still in school.

He did well to make the top 10, as I thought that his heyday was maybe too long ago to score with the emerging demographic. But he would skew to younger listeners I guess (ala John Mayer or something like that).

TLIKTB and DIWK wouldn't make the top few best tracks on their albums imo.

I've been a big Arctics fan since Day 1, so I'd be pretty stoked with that. Shame we couldn't find a hip-hop, dance or female song to win though, something more representative of the decade.

Gotye would obviously be the best choice of those left. Legitimate classic. And with no vote cannibalisation (obviously his best track of the decade that you'd bother to give votes to).

I don't really know Violent Soho from a bar of soap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TLIKTB and DIWK wouldn't make the top few best tracks on their albums imo.

I've been a big Arctics fan since Day 1, so I'd be pretty stoked with that. Shame we couldn't find a hip-hop, dance or female song to win though, something more representative of the decade.

Gotye would obviously be the best choice of those left. Legitimate classic. And with no vote cannibalisation (obviously his best track of the decade that you'd bother to give votes to).

I don't really know Violent Soho from a bar of soap.
Yeah I’m sort of the same with Arctic. DIWK nowhere near their best but still want them to get number 1.

Magnolia-Innerbloom is a bit out of its depth.

images

I can't believe they're still playing a piece of shit that they blacklisted 3 years ago. Clearly it's the result of some incel/4chan campaign.

Sally and Erica and Lucy Smith are outspoken feminists, and I feel bad that they had to play them. I would've loved if Sally and Erica had said "the next song is sung by a piece of shit, so here's a track by Coda Conduct in its place."
Which song?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hottest 100 of the '10s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back