Hottest 100 of the '10s

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd take it over Thrift Shop, Hoops, Talk is Cheap and Never Be Like You at the very least. Eminently harmless and a little overplayed.

Agreed but I'd have them all out the top 100 at least.

Sticky Fingers getting repeat entries in 101-200 and 1-100 countdowns.

Channel Orange has 4 tracks in the 200. Still remember how much of an immediate impact that release made.
Disappointed we haven’t heard as much from Blonde, expected at least Solo, Ivy and maybe Pink & White in 200. Happy with Nights being highest from Blonde and Pyramids making the 200 in general though

Disappointed we haven’t heard as much from Blonde, expected at least Solo, Ivy and maybe Pink & White in 200. Happy with Nights being highest from Blonde and Pyramids making the 200 in general though
Orange had a couple cut-through hits to hang its hat on. Blonde was more of an album experience type release.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe they're still playing a piece of shit that they blacklisted 3 years ago. Clearly it's the result of some incel/4chan campaign.

Sally and Erica and Lucy Smith are outspoken feminists, and I feel bad that they had to play them. I would've loved if Sally and Erica had said "the next song is sung by a piece of shit, so here's a track by Coda Conduct in its place."

I'll never get the Kanye thing, but I'm fine with that. I thought society would've grown out of the MBDTF praise by now though. His music is garbage next to someone like Kendrick Lamar.

The Sticky Fingers preponderence is also a bit creepy. I like to separate artist from their art, but they outperformed here which is weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hottest 100 of the '10s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back