houli- what do we offer now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Throw in Hislop for a return to Windy Hill!
Could be a revolving door of taking their rubbish then sending it back:rolleyes:

that will work for me, i dont think essendon will take it though
He might be more suited to their free flowing attack at all costs style...though Hird will probably put an end to that

Problem here is that if there is a Jacob's type player in the PSD and we're committed to Houli, then he slides to the Bombers as WCE don't need another ruckman and he prefers to go to Adelaide or stay in Melbourne.:thumbsdown:

Offer up pick #46 for Houli + #47 if Essendon are only going to use 3 picks in the ND. We basically lose nothing and keep our PSD while Essendon move up one spot in the draft instead of losing Houli for nothing.

trade week radio just mentioned foley in talks with essendon for houli:eek::eek:

trade week radio just mentioned foley in talks with essendon for houli:eek::eek:
Trade week radio didn't say that at all. They said the rumour was that Foley was being looked at by the Dons, Thompson said that was a crock of shit and would never happen.

Also Cameron said the club was looking forward to having 'new recruit' Foley on the field next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Rosy on PRE

I hate trade week with a vengeance but it's worse than usual this year. As his proud president I'd like to advise that Nathan Foley isn't trade bait. He hasn't been in secret negotiations for a trade to the Bummers. He has been away to attend Polly's wedding. He isn't going anywhere next season. He isn't suffering any injury relapse. He isn't struggling for fitness. He is very fit and ready to resume training.

Nathan is one of our most important players. We'll be a far better side when he's in it. Shame on all those who are talking about casting him aside.

Eat 'em Alive Nathan!

they dont need another fringe player like houli who wasnt played much because he is a turnover king at essendon. i fear they will offer him $300k a year or something like that.

Essendon Board reckon he's worth a pick under 30.

LOL.

Actually the Essendon board think he is an upgrade of 18 spots in the draft to a pick inside 30.

Our third + Houli for your second rounder. So stop sprouting out shit and check the board first.

He wont nominate for the ND he will nominate for the PSD, so there goes that idea.

I would rather lose him for nothing then give him up as charity to you bunch of useless flogs, we are not the salvation army so do not expect donations.

Actually the Essendon board think he is an upgrade of 18 spots in the draft to a pick inside 30.

Our third + Houli for your second rounder. So stop sprouting out shit and check the board first.

He wont nominate for the ND he will nominate for the PSD, so there goes that idea.

I would rather lose him for nothing then give him up as charity to you bunch of useless flogs, we are not the salvation army so do not expect donations.

I didn't think we could use the term flogs. Charities are a worthwhile cause, Essendon FC is not. You guys are such pricks, you won't even help Houli out in any capacity. No wonder he wants out.

It's funny the way people post though. "We are not the slavation army, so don't expect donations"

LOL - As if you have any say over what the Bombers do Brenno.

We've got the Grigg deal done, unless there is someone we specifically want in the draft Richmond should be bending the Bombers over. Remains to be seen what the clubs plans are though.

Remove this Banner Ad

houli- what do we offer now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back