Streaming House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones prequel)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

ooooh that was awesome

Yeah really good. Again, great camerawork such as when Alicent baptises herself.

Maybe we won't see a big dragon battle in the last episode as Rhaenyra has gone the nuclear deterrent option. By my count Team Black now has 5 dragons, Rhaenyra - Syrax, Daemon - Caraxes, Addam - Seasmoke, Ulf - Silverwing, Hugh - Vermithor. Possibly a 6th if Rhaena finds the mystery wild dragon. The Greens only have Aemond - Vhagar. Or am I missing any?

Where the **** is Otto?

Yeah really good. Again, great camerawork such as when Alicent baptises herself.

Maybe we won't see a big dragon battle in the last episode as Rhaenyra has gone the nuclear deterrent option. By my count Team Black now has 5 dragons, Rhaenyra - Syrax, Daemon - Caraxes, Addam - Seasmoke, Ulf - Silverwing, Hugh - Vermithor. Possibly a 6th if Rhaena finds the mystery wild dragon. The Greens only have Aemond - Vhagar. Or am I missing any?

Where the **** is Otto?

Haleana has a dragon and Allicent's youngest son who is with the Hightowers.

Where the **** is Otto?
Jace and Baela also have a dragon, so that should give them at least 7.

The dragon pit scene is obviously quiet different to what happens in the book however they really executed that scene well.

It was generally insane to see her essentially sacrifice 20-30 people in hope one might be lucky enough to land a dragon.

Shows the other darker side of the queen we haven't really seen yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The dragon pit scene is obviously quiet different to what happens in the book however they really executed that scene well.

It was generally insane to see her essentially sacrifice 20-30 people in hope one might be lucky enough to land a dragon.

I wonder if the other characters in the show will call her out for it

Where the **** is Otto?
The pieces are well and truly set now. The board is ready. The game can begin. It will be interesting to see what they kick it off with next week to wrap up the season.

We have:

The Lannister Army at the Golden Tooth next to the Freys waiting to commence war in the Riverlands. With actual Lannister Lions in tow nonetheless.

Daemon and Caraxes at Harrenhall with the Riverlands Armies. Has his self reflection finally allowed him to progress the best path forward.

Cole and the Crown Army marching North to Harrenhall to meet Daemon and Caraxes.

Daeron the "kind" son of Allicent and his dragon Tessarion who has finally "taken wing" and will join the Hightower Army outside Oldtown and potentially wrangle the banners of the Reach into unison.

Aemond and Vhagar sitting on the throne at Kings Landing with Helaena and Dreamfyre singing to crickets.

Rhaena in the Vale trying to bring the Vale Army to bear and potentially finding who is stealing those sheep. Meanwhile Princes Aegon the Third and Viserys II are being taken on "The Gay Abandon" across the Narrow Sea with some Dragon Eggs and a couple of Hatchlings.

An army of grey bearded Northmen coming down the Kings Road to sacrifice themselves to battle and avoid another winter.

Finally, Rhaneyra and her army of bastard dragon riders now numbering 6 -: Rhaneyra and Syrax, Jace and Vermax, Baela and Moondancer, Addam of Hull on Seasmoke, Hugh Hammer on Vermithor and Ulf the White on Silverwing.

Oh and what has happened to Sunfyre, is she still "long in the dying" like her rider Aegon the 2nd?

Which conflict will we see next week?!

Last edited:

Rhaenyra initially gave the bastard descendants a free choice. They were all low born and possibly struggling to make ends meet. But what if someone knocked on your door and said you could be a dragon rider? Would you take that risk? We saw that play out with Ulf and Hugh.

But it was pretty evil for Rhaenyra to lock them all in the dragon pit. Ulf and Hugh would have seen that and might not appreciate it.

They didn’t care she killed a bunch of peasants, they were upset she let a bunch of peasants get the opportunity to claim a dragon.

Jase isn't too chuffed about it either. If he's not actually the son of Leanor - and any Tom, Dick or Hughy can ride a dragon then his claim to be heir isn't looking great.

Jase isn't too chuffed about it either. If he's not actually the son of Leanor - and any Tom, Dick or Hughy can ride a dragon then his claim to be heir isn't looking great.
Again though, he didn’t care a bunch of peasants died, he cared that they now have a dragon.

And yeah he is being dealt a shit sandwich from Rhaenyra.

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones prequel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back