How do we stop Boomer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly right. Anyone else notice we're replaying history here? Finals 07 - beat the Crows by less than a goal, North got thumped by 100 points, everyone thinks Hawthorn have this one in the bag and start booking their flights to the Prelim final, and what happens? Frickin' North show us what happens when you underestimate the kangas.

Let's not make the same mistake again!

I don't think the Kangas play the Hawthorn Big Footy board though.

Don't get the one eyed confidence of supporters (which is every supporters right) confused with the attitude of the team.

Seriously, who is the one player we don't care if he doesn't get his hands on the footy, and therefore can assign a purely defensive role to?

Tim Clarke to get the job.

McGlynn and Osborne are too good offensively to waste.

I know Clarke works on McLeod but he has played on Harvey a few times and always gets cut up by him. Clarko may have to think outside the box for this one but I would start with putting a strike through Timmy's name.

I know Clarke works on McLeod but he has played on Harvey a few times and always gets cut up by him. Clarko may have to think outside the box for this one but I would start with putting a strike through Timmy's name.

Well if it isn't Clarke then we should just go head to head with the assumption that we are better and will win anyway. Let our defensive TEAM work take care of the little annoyance.

Clarke is ideal, with his running capacity... But Boomers footy brain is still likely to cut him up, and isn't at all likely to worry Boomer going the other way... I'd go with someone who can attack, simply to make Boomer somewhat accountable for who's on him, maybe Young or Ladson... ;)

They,ve played shit all year they havent beaten weagles by few points, dog,s few points, drew with swans, lost to the pies, got killed by the lions..

And they still hold a big threat us go figure, i just dont know why have trouble with them realy we should beat them easily..\

And on to the Boomer topic we need to stop petrie if he goes foward he and Jone always kill us........

We beat collingwood.

I like also how you left out narrowly losing to your mob earlier in the year when we led for 98% of the game.

We win these sort of games regularly. I wouldnt get overly confident.

We beat collingwood.

I like also how you left out narrowly losing to your mob earlier in the year when we led for 98% of the game.

We win these sort of games regularly. I wouldnt get overly confident.

That's because you're a bunch of battlers that have to be 'up against the odds' to have any motivation to win. It's a shocking ethic.

Also, it took a lucky bounce for you to beat Collingwood, which was a side we beat by ten goals.

We're not guaranteed of a win, we all know north are a bit like freo with their hold and cold antics.

I propose a sexy midget duo.. :p

lil_people.jpg

I want Boomer to get planty of the ball with less than 50% efficiency rating.

I got him in my dream team.

It's a worry game for us. I'm glad we got over Adelaide we have a tough few weeks ahead against bogey teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think the Kangas play the Hawthorn Big Footy board though.

Don't get the one eyed confidence of supporters (which is every supporters right) confused with the attitude of the team.

Touche!

I reckon you're right, for what its worth, Clarko wouldn't be keen on the guys getting too far ahead of themselves.

Just thought it was worth pointing out the parrallels with last year.

Mojo's suggestion might be the best strategy here:)

boomer is one of my most disliked players in the comp, he's such a little bitch, but he's a gun and you cant not afford to tag him, tim clarke to try first, otherwise i dont know, bateman if he was in or crawf, but thats a big ask after a month out, tim clarke then probs mcglynn but harvey'd kill benny, tim clarke for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

How do we stop Boomer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back