How do you rate David Koch's tenure as Port president?

How do you rate David Koch's presidential tenure?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

At the 15 minute mark of his speech last night, while introducing the senior coach, he called supporters that are anti-Hinkley bastards.

The fat shit can rot in hell.

How do I set my AFL Club to blank, this is not the Port Adelaide I grew up with, this is some AFL led parody and I refuse to continue to support it in any way.

Chief: Please set my AFL club to blank and remove the BTTB trophy.

Ah yes, it's the AFL's fault your club continues to accept mediocrity.

Amongst other things, the kuckmeister said last night that the team had achieved a pass mark by making the finals. A team that finished top 4 last year, then traded out draft picks to give Kenny the missing puzzle pieces for the 100th time, mortgaging it's future for the grand achievement of... Making the top 8 in an 18 team competition.

Amazing stuff. David kuck is despised by port supporters because his mission isn't to even attempt to win flags. He's not interested. That's too hard. The only goal is to steer the club to a place of stability, where we can consistently noodle around and win 6/10 home and away games, and keep the happy clappers entertained with INXS songs at home games.

We're a joke

What is with your obsessive defence of Ken and Co in every possible thread. They need to go and are driving incredibly weak standards across the club.

When you have a president that is responsible for continually extending the most unsuccessful coach at any single club in the history of the game, he needs to fall on his sword as well.

Bugger off together hand in hand.
Port under Ken Hinkley have made 4 prelim finals from 2014 to 2024.

Dockers have only made 3 prelim finals from 1995 to 2024.

Port have won 6 finals in Ken Hinkleys tenure as coach from 2013 to 2024.

Dockers have won only 8 finals in 30 season from 1995 to 2024.

I respect Port posters of competitiveness and having higher standards and expectations. But its not easy winning a flag or making a grand final. If that was the case, Both SA sides would of won 5 flags each since 1997.

He's the last of the dinosaurs - the "celebrity" club president. Collingwood ditch Eddie and get to a flag. Hawthorn ditch Kennett and rocket up the ladder. Port stick with Koch and it's the same old song and dance. It's absolutely make or break next year for Port and I hope if the Power don't win the flag, he goes the way of the brontosaurus for the sake of the Port faithful.

Viva la revolution!

Port under Ken Hinkley have made 4 prelim finals from 2014 to 2024.

Dockers have only made 3 prelim finals from 1995 to 2024.

Port have won 6 finals in Ken Hinkleys tenure as coach from 2013 to 2024.

Dockers have won only 8 finals in 30 season from 1995 to 2024.

I respect Port posters of competitiveness and having higher standards and expectations. But its not easy winning a flag or making a grand final. If that was the case, Both SA sides would have won 5 flags each since 1997.
You and your loser mentality.

correct...
and its a terrible legacy to leave on pt.adel
never had the balls to move Ken on and still doesn't
Koch has recently compared Hinkley to Fagan, which is fair given Fagan is older and has a slightly worse win percentage.
Fagan went in to bat for Hinkley this year when Hinkley was under pressure after the Port and Brisbane game.

Koch has recently compared Hinkley to Fagan, which is fair given Fagan is older and has a slightly worse win percentage.
Fagan went in to bat for Hinkley this year when Hinkley was under pressure after the Port and Brisbane game.
Of course he did!
Because Port with Hinkley are not a serious threat.

Of course he did!
Because Port with Hinkley are not a serious threat.
Hinkley took Port to within a kick of a grand final in 2014 and 2020.
Port were definitely a premiership threat in those years.

There's every chance they can become a premiership threat again in 2025 with the additions of Lukosius and Richards.
Port's biggest weakness is their forward line and these guys are handy additions.

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you rate David Koch's tenure as Port president?

Back