FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

LadyPants

Cancelled
Jun 14, 2011
AFL Club
GWS
Old one went past the 1,000 post threshold. What do you think will happen in the next two episodes? I am without technology for two weeks. :eek::thumbsdown:

Honestly don't know why I still watch this, suppose I've gone this far might as well see it out to the end. Still a few good one liners each week, but really this show has gone down the shitter.

Honestly don't know why I still watch this, suppose I've gone this far might as well see it out to the end. Still a few good one liners each week, but really this show has gone down the shitter.
So much this. I have the feeling I've been watching the show for too long to give up now.

Hated the ending to the episode, as inevitable as it was. I don't like it that they keep ruining all of the characters. They are caricatures of who they used to be, so the lose the subtly of the delivery. The jokes aren't funny & if they are it's most likely a trade back on a previous joke that was funny.

If it goes any longer they could have the daughter (lyndsy fonseca) come back to play her own mother in the show:D
Think I read somewhere that they've already recorded any future scenes with the kids.

Think I read somewhere that they've already recorded any future scenes with the kids.

It's not hard,

Ok just stare blankly at the camera for the next 5 seconds.... and repeat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robin's a ****.
+1

I can't believe they went through the whole Nora storyline rigmarole just to end it like this. The sacrifical lamb should have been Kevin!

See just when you doubt the show it always manages to pull a move like that. It was fairly apparent that one of them wasn't going to do it.

Massive props to Barney for putting it all on the line with Robin. Genuinely feel for his character after that news, which has shown the show isn't quite dead. The show is at it's best when it mixes in the emotional element with its humour. It gives scenes gravity, they haven't pulled a punch like that since 'Bad News'.

See just when you doubt the show it always manages to pull a move like that. It was fairly apparent that one of them wasn't going to do it.

Massive props to Barney for putting it all on the line with Robin. Genuinely feel for his character after that news, which has shown the show isn't quite dead. The show is at it's best when it mixes in the emotional element with its humour. It gives scenes gravity, they haven't pulled a punch like that since 'Bad News'.

Well it's not surprise that a good ep involved actual plot advancement. More eps with shit happening please.

I like it when HIMYM pulls the fast one narrative wise like with the "it was only 2 minutes" thing similar to 3 days of snow.

Also, Robyn's tan lines. Not hot.

387166_254470631268721_178354962213622_632288_699151138_n.jpg

Well it's not surprise that a good ep involved actual plot advancement. More eps with shit happening please.
Not that fact, more the fact they still had it in them to write an episode like that.

Despite everyone here banging on about the show has lost its way (it has), most of us still care about the characters. It is why we hang around.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back