How is Andrew McQuarter Pounder working out for you Worst Coach ?

Remove this Banner Ad

McQualter is a huge Lions fan, so he'll be pumped they won on the weekend.

Looking forward to West Coast failing for the next 5 years. Harley Reid will definitely be going home to the Cattery :)
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McQualter is a huge Lions fan, so he'll be pumped they won on the weekend.

Looking forward to West Coast failing for the next 5 years. Harley Reid will definitely be going home to the Cattery :)
The Wet Toast board would had to get Reid to sign off on the appointment

Last edited:
How many has Vossy got?

Two and one son.

What's wrong with having daughters as kids ? My late cousin Hamza (may he rest in peace) always told me he would prefer to have daughters when he got married, cause.they take care of their parents as they aged and needed attention in their twilight years.

Alas Tragically he passed away in his late 40s due to cancer, but he ended up having 2 beautiful daughters whom are doing him and our family proud

Potting a coach or bloke for having daughters instead of sons is pretty shithouse form and totally irrelevant to his coaching ability imo

Two and one son.

What's wrong with having daughters as kids ? My late cousin Hamza (may he rest in peace) always told me he would prefer to have daughters when he got married, cause.they take care of their parents as they aged and needed attention in their twilight years.

Alas Tragically he passed away in his late 40s due to cancer, but he ended up having 2 beautiful daughters whom are doing him and our family proud

Potting a coach or bloke for having daughters instead of sons is pretty shithouse form and totally irrelevant to his coaching ability imo
What were Hamzas thoughts on sharia law and the anzacs?

Home? He didn't grow up or play juniors in the Geelong area?

Certain geeLOL flogs like to claim every player is going there to deflect from their failure

Didn't you just start a fred about punching blokes in the face and kicking puppies?

Remove this Banner Ad

How is Andrew McQuarter Pounder working out for you Worst Coach ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back