How is Cameron White getting a game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is astounding how Cameron White, who is clearly in the worst form of any player in Australia is getting a game.
In one day Internationals since 24th June last year he has batted 13 times. In that time he has hit only one score over 50. Since the 9th May he has batted 8 times in T20 games and has not scored one 50 in fact his last four scores have been under 10. In the two warm up games to the world cup he has failed.
Some of his recent strike rates include 51,68,30,50 and 0.
That means the last 23 times he has batted for Australia he has hit one score over 50 and only one international 50 since 24th June last year.

In the time that White has hit only one 50 in One day matches, Michael Clarke who people were calling for his head has hit 6 scores over 50. Since June 22 Clarke has played 14 innings and has hit 6 scores over 50 including 111* 99* 87* 50* and 82. This is not including another 50 he hit over night in the warm up match.
Facts show White who has only one 50 since June is in shocking form. His timing is off and he must be dropped. He is a liability and is putting pressure on other batsmen due to his lack of form.
It astounds me that people have called for Clarkes head in one day games but keep ignoring Whites form or lack of it. Just shows that people are judging on whether they like a player or not instead of form. Time to go Cameron.

Good to see you back here in the cricket forum, South, to continue your obvious vendetta against White. What happened, did he not give you an autograph one day, or what?
You were at it a month or so ago, telling us how bad he was, when he was only in the beginning of his "slump", despite the fact he made the second most runs for Australia in ODI's last year. And I see the only times you've written on here in the last 2 weeks have been to continue this on:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/search.php?searchid=7400381

I'm also interested to hear how you came to the conclusion that he's "clearly in the worst form of any player in Australia". Have you been investigating all the cricket clubs in the country to come to that result?

I think we get it. You don't like him and you want him out of the team.
We get it.

Good to see you back here in the cricket forum, South, to continue your obvious vendetta against White. What happened, did he not give you an autograph one day, or what?
You were at it a month or so ago, telling us how bad he was, when he was only in the beginning of his "slump", despite the fact he made the second most runs for Australia in ODI's last year. And I see the only times you've written on here in the last 2 weeks have been to continue this on:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/search.php?searchid=7400381

I think we get it. You don't like him and you want him out of the team.
We get it.

And yet again you show your bias towards Cameron White by failing to address the facts. Please tell me, Is one half century since June last year a player in form?

And yet again you show your bias towards Cameron White by failing to address the facts. Please tell me, Is one half century since June last year a player in form?
Really? My bias? So I take it the fact that I've been saying on more than one thread that he's clearly out of form is me "failing to address the facts", or indicates that I think he's "in form"? I look forward to seeing you logic on that one!
As I said, it seems you only come on here to bag him, so you wouldn't have seen all the times I've commented on his lack of form. Including the thread on what our best team is, that I started 10 days ago, where in my first two paragraphs I indicated that he was out of form: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=793746, or my last post in the same thread, where I said "I'm not fussed which way they go, as I don't like carrying those who are well out of form. If he continues to clearly struggle and shows no signs of turning it around I'd be all for leaving him out, as long as who they replace him with does better." You replied to that post yourself a few minutes ago, so it seems you either have a major problem with reading, or a very, very short memory.
It's clearly not me here who's "failing to address the facts".
But it's getting very amusing to read how you think I am.

White is absolutely useless, flat track bully if I have ever seen one.

Decent in the domestic scene but absolutely useless in the international scene.

t20 has wrecked his form in the (slightly) longer form of the game >_>

oh well, some muppets paid a million something bucks for him to play mindless lofts to the man at deep mid wicket

For factual interest, since June 22nd 2010 in one day internationals

Cameron White- 354 runs
Michael Clarke- 639 runs

And people were calling for Clarkes head. Absolutely ridiculous.
Wow, you are actually starting more threads with more incorrect facts

Since June 22nd

Cameron White has 14 innings, 3 not outs, 440 runs @ 40!

He is a liability at 5? Agreed

I would nearly play him at 6, allow Ferguson to play at 5.

He is out of form, and something I called for him to be dropped in another thread, but was duly said he is an integral part of the team.

He will come out and smash it now we have said something..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

White is not an integral part of the team. A year of form does not make you an integral part of the team. It just makes you a flash in the pan if you can't keep it up.

No doubt White's improved performances for a while made teams sit up and take notice, then realised how easy he was to stifle. Very limited player.

I suggest you learn the difference between 14 matches and 14 innings
And I suggest you learn to post accurate figures. Either it was incompetence on your behalf, or you were just lying in an attempt to prove your weak argument.

You stated the date of June 22, since then he made 440 runs

Actually in the opening thread I stated 24th June for White and the 22nd for Clarke.
I will go through the scores innings by innings to make it simple starting with his most recent innings. I will add the totals

Innings 1- 24
Innings 2 -20
Innings 3- 16
Innings 4- 44
Innings 5- 7
Innings 6- 45
Innings 7- 25*
Innings 8- DNB
Innings 9- 35
Innings 10- 0
Innings 11- 89*
Innings 12- 20
Innings 13- 17
Innings 14- 12

FACT- Total in last 14 matches- 354 Runs. FACT -One 50 in last 14 matches
FACT- Last 10 innings have resulted in an average of 27
T20
Innings 1- 0
Innings 2- 6
Innings 3- 8
Innings 4- 7
Innings 5- 17
Innings 6- 30
Innings 7- 43
Innings 8- 0*

Total- 111 Runs FACT .............. No Fifties in last 8 innings
Fact - Average 15.8

You can add his two failures in the world cup warm up.

And I suggest you learn to post accurate figures. Either it was incompetence on your behalf, or you were just lying in an attempt to prove your weak argument.

I suggest you read the opening post, understand that I made a typo in the other post and look at the accurate stats posted above.

Actually in the opening thread I stated 24th June for White and the 22nd for Clarke.

Lol and you accuse others of biased stats :D

Fact- The post I quoted clearly stated since June 22nd for both players, so umm, yeah you were wrong. Ooh I see Clarkey made an unbeaten 86 or so on the 22nd, no wonder you use such selective dates

Nice use of selective stats in the rest, do like you have gone from 9 T20s to 8 now you found out there was another good score in there :thumbsu: oh and the 14 matches to include where he doesnt get a bat, great work, the work of a top level troll :thumbsu:

Oh one more

Fact- Michael Clarke was abused for being a crap T20 player and he has since retired, maybe Bigfooty was right, maybe he will retire from Test cricket next :thumbsu:

Oh one last thing, learn some basic maths because his last 10 innings actually averaged 37 not 27 ;)

Lol and you accuse others of biased stats :D

Fact- The post I quoted clearly stated since June 22nd for both players, so umm, yeah you were wrong. Ooh I see Clarkey made an unbeaten 86 or so on the 22nd, no wonder you use such selective dates

Nice use of selective stats in the rest, do like you have gone from 9 T20s to 8 now you found out there was another good score in there :thumbsu: oh and the 14 matches to include where he doesnt get a bat, great work, the work of a top level troll :thumbsu:

Oh one more

Fact- Michael Clarke was abused for being a crap T20 player and he has since retired, maybe Bigfooty was right, maybe he will retire from Test cricket next :thumbsu:

Oh one last thing, learn some basic maths because his last 10 innings actually averaged 37 not 27 ;)

Not the use of selective stats at all simply showing when Whites form slump started in both forms of the game and recording each players last 14 matches. Might be a bit hard but 14 matches each is a fairer comparison.

I suggest you learn basic Maths and basic cricket knowledge as you have owned yourself. A 'DNB' is classified as a playing in a match and is recorded as the result in the innings. Whites last 10 matches have resulted in innings scores of
Innings 1- 24
Innings 2 -20
Innings 3- 16
Innings 4- 44
Innings 5- 7
Innings 6- 45
Innings 7- 25*
Innings 8- DNB
Innings 9- 35
Innings 10- 0

This totals 216 runs. I will explain it further for your limited knowledge. In those 10 matches he was out 8 times. 216 divided by 8 equals 27. An average of 27 in last 10 matches and recorded innings. I suggest you work on your basic maths.

i think the point is his form in his last series was woeful and he seems to be continuing on that path given his performance in the warm up games

for a player of considerable talent one has to ask one's self wtf is going on with that shit, must one not? its getting a bit beyond a joke

we need him to pull his finger out pretty sharpish because he basically is our middle order (dussey shouldn't be there and is only there cos he can throw darts, ditto smith)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back