How is Cameron White getting a game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who replaces him?

George Bailey should be that man. Definately deserves a chance.

Has the excellent return of 926 runs @ 54 at a strike rate of 86 over the past two seasons in one day cricket.

Is also a very good leader & one of if not the best fieldsman in the country.

George Bailey should be that man. Definately deserves a chance.

Has the excellent return of 926 runs @ 54 at a strike rate of 86 over the past two seasons in one day cricket.

Is also a very good leader & one of if not the best fieldsman in the country.

Doesnt really come into the equation when White is an equal if not better in leadership and fielding

White is an exceptional slipper whereas Bailey is an exceptional inside the ring fieldsman & most definately a mile ahead of White in that position.

One-Day cricket now days see's slips removed after the first few overs so Bailey definately has more value for his side in the field than White in that mode of the game.

Brad Hodge any one? Good slip fielder, good outfielder, can bowl a little and has played for a while and has some knowledge of the game..

But lets not open that can of worms shall we? :rolleyes:

Lee Carseldine any one?

*NOTE: simply throwing out a different name rather than the same, Dan Christian, Brad Hodge, George Bailey names**

deer_in_the_headlights_look.jpg

Where are all those Vicco's screaming for White's inclusion in the Test Team ?
He's deadset a flat track bully.
Bring in that weird looking bloke from South Australia!

Surely after his pathetic effort against the Zimmers, White has to go.

Not even eddiesmith can defend the pathetic run of form White is having. No doubt he will though.

Unlike Clarke, the guy eddiesmith was bagging with alacrity, who has a couple of games where he misses out and apparently should be cut forever.

Form (White's) is temporary. Class (Clarke's) is permanent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i believe i was talking about eddie

wasn't all that clear though;)

btt: white is doubting himself pretty hardcore. he's put his natural game away. thats a big mental problem, not just a technical issue. if he doesn't get his head right in the next couple we'll have to shed him

btt: white is doubting himself pretty hardcore. he's put his natural game away. thats a big mental problem, not just a technical issue. if he doesn't get his head right in the next couple we'll have to shed him

Spot on. He bats as if he has something to lose now.

i believe i was talking about eddie

wasn't all that clear though;)

My apologies.

If you read the guidelines used in this thread, Fergusons average from his last 10 innings is 18 whilst Whites is 30 :thumbsu:

I dont care about the 5 pages of dribble before this, you said last 10 ODI innings, DNB's are not innings hence they are no counted in the innings column. Had you said their performance in the last 10 ODI matches, then his average would be 18, but you didnt.

Though White's average of 30 at a strike rate of 68 is rubbish no matter how you look at it.

white is in pretty poor form over the last 3 months. i don't think anyone could deny that.

it's a shame cause i reckon he could be a good test captain batting at number 6 - even if it were just a temporary thing till someone emerged - but as it is he hasn't scored many runs in any form since the middle of last year so that can't happen.

we need him to come good in terms of this world cup. our whole innings tonight was strange even though i slept for most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back