How many friends your age have passed on?

Remove this Banner Ad

LIONS then DAYLIGHT

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Nov 13, 2004
Proud Queenslander
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket Team, Roy, Punter.
Im 22 and i was just browsing through some old photos from yr 11 and 12 on facebook and there is a particularly sad photo with 5 people in it at a house party and 2 have now passed on. One died after having an allergic reaction to some medication he was taking and the other committed sucide.

However, 2 additional people that i knew from school have also died too young. One died in a car accident in Yr 11 and another died in unknown circumstances in year 12. Most storys i heard said he committed sucide while another story said he died in a bike accident on his farm.

Im 22 and already 4 people my age have died that i knew.

Just the 1, Could partly say 2.

Im really good mates with Casey Hardmans cousins who sadly passed away after that boating accident. Only met her about twice so wouldnt really class her a real good friend.

Oh and i just turned 19

Just the one; committed suicide after he left school in year eleven.

We had a pretty bad run when I was in year nine and three or four of the kids in the grade above me were killed in the space of about 18 months - all from the same circle of friends. A couple were killed in a car accident, another in a separate one and was murdered.

34, none. I don't have many friends so they're under strict instructions to stay alive.

My cat died but she was more of a pet than a friend. Also my boss killed himself but I'd only been working there a month and he took a lot of that off on the sick. Pretty strong reaction to me joining his team but I am obnoxious.

Three...I'm a couple of months away from 25.

Two in one car crash in which the driver survived who was high and in possession, the other was in another car crash where he got clipped on a highway heading to Warnambool and smashed into a tree I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friends - 2. One of leukemia, the other from a car-accident (the same accident putting his girl-friend in a wheelchair, giving his sister broken arms, and the driver a small cut above his eye.

When I was at school there was a kid commited suicide in the toilets, then the person that found him OD'd a few weeks later. Neither were really friends, though we shared classes.

3. all died in the same car accident one stormy night simply didnt see the car through the rain and they got hit and sent into a power pole. driver of the other car was doing 130km :(

RIP amy bobby and aaron

Only two that I would class as friends. One died after getting hit by a car at the end of year 11 and the other hanged himself after getting addicted to smack a couple of years out from school.

There was almost a third after he tried to hang himself too - but luckily he was found in time by some of our friends and cut down. He had a pretty bad speed habit at the time but after being sent off to psychiatric care for a while and then cleaning his act up he's going fine.

I can think of at least 3 guys I was in classes with that have died.They weren't good friends,but I often yacked with them

- one was killed when he and a female friend [she survived] were riding a horse along a road and a car hit the horse
- another got hit by a car while crossing a highway after leaving a pub,totally ignoring an overpass just metres away
- another crashed his motorbike into a bridge pylon

Nobody really that I was still close with when they died. One bloke had his throat slashed in a pub car park. Would have lived but he refused medical attention. Word was his religious beliefs prevented him from accepting the help. I wonder what his religious beliefs said about being perpetually maggotted and getting in pub fights?

Have heard unconfirmed reports about the demise of others.

Was watching the news one day when one of my mates from school showed up with a rifle holding a siege at the ATO office, patrolling the grounds, pointing the bloody thing at police. I was like ...WTF are you doing? All over a woman IIRC. Anyway, he didn't get shot fortunately.

Have to make mention of a gorgeous work colleague of mine who died from some sort of seizure at 31 nearly 5 years ago. Man, the world lost some quality that day let me tell you.

Remove this Banner Ad

How many friends your age have passed on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back