how many hawthorn players would get a game at geelong ?

Remove this Banner Ad

this IMO is geelongs best 22

B: milburn scarlett harley
HB: enright T Croad C.Brown
C: Hodge bartel corey
HF: Franklin Mooney chapman
F: johnson Roughead stokes
FOLL: ottens ablett Mitchell

INT: R Campbell Bateman Selwood Ling

so the question is who from hawthorn would get a game at geelong and whos place would they take?

franklin can take hawkins spot
hodge cant take wojinskis spot
mitchel can take kellys spot

who else ? their is not 1 other player who would get a game at geelong form hawthorn

if you name a hawthorn player you have to say whos spot they will take

Hodge in for selwood as a better overall player - Selwood onto the bench (still a star)
Campbell Brown in for Mackie - Mackie is limited, Brown more all-round.
Franklin in for Rooke - He has the ability to play half forward
Roughead in for Hawkins - Much better player at this stage (granted Hawkins on 19 or 20)
Mitchell over Wojinski - Ling to bench but can change depending on match-ups if we want to get serious.
Robbie Campbell over Blake - Better Ruckman, can kick whilst running and can take a good grab too.
Croad over Taylor - Kidding yourself if you think otherwise
Bateman in over Kelly due to his pure running ability compared to Kelly. Hardest one as Bateman would get a game in most sides and Kelly is class.

9 into one of the best sides shows how well we are going IMO. No doubt get shouted down for this, but really, not sure you could complain about the ins

Honestly?

I think the team would lokk something like:

B: C.Brown M.Scarlett T.Harley
HB: L.Hodge T.Croad D.Milburn
C: J.Corey S.Mitchell B.Sewell
HF: S.Johnson L.Franklin P.Chapman
F: M.Stokes C.Mooney J.Roughead
R: B.Ottens J.Bartel G.Ablett
Int: R.Campbell C.Ling A.Mackie J.Lewis
Emg: C.Rioli J.Kelly C.Enright

But it's not going to happen and I wouldn't want to take any Hawks players to ruin the balance of our side. Except maybe Buddy.
sewell and lewis over selwood,rooke and wojinski ? lol must be having a laugh

Hodge in for selwood as a better overall player - Selwood onto the bench (still a star)
Campbell Brown in for Mackie - Mackie is limited, Brown more all-round.
Franklin in for Rooke - He has the ability to play half forward
Roughead in for Hawkins - Much better player at this stage (granted Hawkins on 19 or 20)
Mitchell over Wojinski - Ling to bench but can change depending on match-ups if we want to get serious.
Robbie Campbell over Blake - Better Ruckman, can kick whilst running and can take a good grab too.
Croad over Taylor - Kidding yourself if you think otherwise
Bateman in over Kelly due to his pure running ability compared to Kelly. Hardest one as Bateman would get a game in most sides and Kelly is class.

9 into one of the best sides shows how well we are going IMO. No doubt get shouted down for this, but really, not sure you could complain about the ins

no way bateman would get in
I also didnt put egan in the side due to the fact that he is out for the season , but if he was in he would be ahead of croad
wouldnt want to lose mackie , browns spot is really taken by milburn .Mackie is much better at setting up play form the backline

B: Brown (Haw) Scarlett (Gee) Harley (Gee)
HB: Sewell (Haw) Croad (Haw) Birchall (Haw)
C: Bateman (Haw) Bartel (Gee) Corey (Gee)
HF: Rioli (Haw) Franklin (Haw) Chapman (Gee)
F: Johnson (Gee) Roughead (Haw) Stokes (Gee)
R: Ottens (Gee) Ablett (Gee) Hodge (Haw)

INT: Mitchell (Haw) Campbell (Haw) Selwood (Gee) Ling (Gee)

11 Hawthorn players
11 Geelong players

I also didnt put egan in the side due to the fact that he is out for the season , but if he was in he would be ahead of croad
wouldnt want to lose mackie , browns spot is really taken by milburn .Mackie is much better at setting up play form the backline
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

you dud. :thumbsdown:

11 Hawthorn players
11 Geelong players

No Milburn or Mooney?

11 Hawthorn players
11 Geelong players

That's a fair bloody side - whether you are a Cats fan or a Hawks fan.

My guess is this is what Carlton are tank.. I mean aiming for.

Bateman would easily make it. He is top bracket. Watch him play and you will appreciate just what he adds to us. Kelly is a good player in a good side. Bateman makes us a good side.

And before you say that I don't watch Geelong, my missus is a cat fan and we watch all their games.

Honestly?

Int: R.Campbell C.Ling A.Mackie J.Selwood
Emg: C.Rioli J.Lewis C.Enright

But it's not going to happen and I wouldn't want to take any Hawks players to ruin the balance of our side. Except maybe Buddy.
This team looks about right to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: Milburn Scarlett Harley
HB: Enright T Croad C.Brown
C: Hodge Bartel Corey
HF: Franklin Mooney Chapman
F: Johnson Roughead Stokes
FOLL: Ottens Ablett Mitchell

INT: R Campbell Bateman Selwood Ling

Fair list. Enright to the interchange though. Hodge to HB, Mitchell to the C and Ling in to run with the oppositions best play maker. Potentially one of Bateman, Selwood or Enright need to be dropped for another forward option.

That's an impressive looking team. Is there a combined fantasy team like this one that could beat it? I think not ;)

Honestly?

Int: R.Campbell C.Ling A.Mackie J.Selwood
Emg: C.Rioli J.Lewis C.Enright

Pretty good looking side. Although I'd swap Rioli for Mackie for a wildcard option coming off the bench for spurts in the forward line or midfield.

Another question, could a team made up of the best players of the other 14 teams in the comp beat this fantasy cat/hawks abomination? Coz I don't reckon.

this IMO is geelongs best 22

so the question is who from hawthorn would get a game at geelong and whos place would they take?

franklin can take hawkins spot
hodge cant take wojinskis spot
mitchel can take kellys spot

who else ? their is not 1 other player who would get a game at geelong form hawthorn

if you name a hawthorn player you have to say whos spot they will take

Mitchell, Crawford, Lewis , Franklin, Hodge , Croad, Birchall , one of the ruckaman would all walk into your side

Easily replacing

blake kelly hunt wojinski hawkins taylor stokes rooke

I am too busy with the woman[/quote]

GC 26, in light of your well-documented "hydraulic" issues, and your brave battle with "Tom Thumb Syndrome" - as we will call it - over the years, it is commendable that you are spending more time with your woman as a way of making up for your other "shortcomings".

Biffinator.

PS, give me Sewell over a Dairy Queen such as Josh Hunt any day.

11 Hawthorn players
11 Geelong players

Not a bad team, but I'd Birchill over Milburn is absolutely ludacris.

So I'd replace Birch with Moons, move Ablett or Bartel to a HFF for Rioli, who I'd drop for Mooney. Then Mitchell comes into the midfield.

HB: Sewell (Haw) Croad (Haw) Milburn (Gee)
HF: Ablett (Gee) Franklin (Haw) Chapman (Gee)
R: Ottens (Gee) Mitchell (Haw) Hodge (Haw)

INT: Mooney (Gee) Campbell (Haw) Selwood (Gee) Ling (Gee)

Mitchell, Corey and Selwood would all be run in the midlle and on the bench. Ablett, Hodge and Bartel could all go forward if need be, and Ablett would spend 85% of time on the Ball, just get named on a flank.

edit* Fully fit Egan> Croad, but currently, (and probably for at least next year) Croad gets the nod.

They say that if you put enough Chimps in front of a typewriter, eventually one of them will come up with a Hamlet or a King Lear.

Same with Poidacat. Give him a box of Cheezels, yet another lazy afternoon and a big-script laptop and eventually he will crank out a magisterial, one-word reply.

And Poidacat, I saw the ski-photo. You are now down to 39 IQ Points.

The impetus behind the Charity Drive IQ Points for Poida is only going to last so long.

From there, you could free-fall into GC 26's intelligence domain, the Gehenna of Thought itself, where moans, groans and bum-scratching against the fence would be your common lot.

Biffinator.

Individuals with an unusually low IQ score, varying from about 70 ("Educable Mentally ******ed") to as low as 20 (usually caused by a neurological condition), are considered to have developmental difficulties.
So here we have one poster constantly abusing another because of their mental condition, yet the mods give you a red if you call someone a ******.

Double standards.:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

how many hawthorn players would get a game at geelong ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back