How many trades do you have left?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
I've only got 15 left, been a bit trigger happy so far :eek:. How many trades is the right number to have? Im planning on using 10 trades for upgrades when my rookies mature (maybe less if they can continue to average 90+), will 5 be enough for emergencies?

Im now pretty happy with my side and will only be using future trades for upgrades and season-ending injuries. My benches are deep so I can cover week-to-week injuries comfortably.

Here's what i've done so far...

Round 3

OUT: Waite, IN: Nason
OUT: Tippett, IN: Brown

Round 4

OUT: Riewoldt, IN: O'Keefe

Round 5 (pending no changes to teams)

OUT: Roberts, IN: Podsialidy
OUT: Ladson, IN: Gilbee

Brought Judd off the bench last week, which was very nice.

Had my eye on Goodes, who should drop again (BE 146) to replace Roo, but with Rockliff and Podsiadly doing so nicely I may wait another week.

Why does everyone keep calling me 'LiverpoolRed'? What does it mean??

"6 Apr 2010, 12:44 #603 HeartOfMelbourne
BigFooty Apprentice

Richmond

Re: Round 4 trades
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteshep
Hmm i'm very very stumped with this one...

As stated the thing with Rioli is consistency... Higgins has that part covered. Then again he (Rioli) has looked pretty consistent so far (though it's only been two games). If Hawthorn had have won that game against Geelong I would estimate that Rioli's score would have been more like 100-105 than 82 or so. I remember checking at 3 quarter time and alot of the Hawthorn players were on track for tons (Mitchell, Franklin, Rioli) and then they ended up with 80's and 90's after Geelong got the win.

So what does this add to the debate? A lot more confusion for me that's what :confused:...

Yeah you are right about the his score in that game I think he should have hit the ton, and he did score 140 in a loss on the weekend, so he could be the guy to go for, if he holds up phisicly, you will be over the moon with him. Just about best player on that list with Mitchell snd Hodge. Keep in mind Higgins is set to peak at 510k (only 35k from were he is now) Ciryl, if he does keep this avg up (a bit unlikely) will hit about 540k but it doesnt really matter because they are both keepers. The reason He will hit 540k is because of the 140 on the weekend, his price will do up dramaticly over the next 2 weeks. But all Higgins needs is 1 130-140 game to reach the same hights.

Mitchell actual scored 68 in that game and that was with 32 possies I think, complete bull, he is on my radar Mitchell, droped a few $$

Just think
WWLRD (What would Liverpool Red Do)"

You seemed to have a fair idea of Liverpool Red last week mate ;)

EDIT: excuse the horrible formatting... but you get the point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

19 left still for me
out: roo in: brown
sitting 1900 overall dropping from 800th after a poor 2051 this week :thumbsdown:

Me im on 16 and the trades i made have come back to bite me but that happens:rolleyes:

Iv made
Out: Tippet, Hall
In: Brown, Ballantyne
(And after being informed by my friend several times the first pair scored more than the second last week *Face palms*)

Out:Roo, Medhurst
In: Pav, Rioli
(Yes, i no the second trade of medhurst>Rioli sucked its just he scored so bad and rioli so good and he usually playes good against the pies... And now i realise pies are playing on the bombers this week and medhurst more than likely will play on the one and only Henry Slattery *One again face palms)

Any way back on topic of how many trades to use i just use the two time line trade spots use 2 before price changes and have 6 left over for finals;)

19 - Riewoldt > Brown.
Probably bring Podsiadly and / or Rockliff in this week.
Still have M. Clark and K. Tippett (ruck) providing grief. :thumbsdown:

Only 15 left for me, 14 after this round as I plan on bringing in another big forward.

After Round 1

Mcmahon OUT Shaw IN (at the time I regretted it as Heath scored 90 and picked up an injury but I'm pretty stoked at the moment).

After Round 2

Rhyce Shaw OUT Malceski IN (Very happy with that).
Hall OUT Brown IN (Pretty so so at the moment with Barry scoring just as well as Joba in the alst two games).

After Round 3

Roo OUT Goodes IN (Devo with that trade at the moment, thought Goodes would destroy the Kangas)

Schneider OUT Rioli IN (Also devo with that, as Schnids scored a 98, but still dropped another 20k).

In hindsight probably should have gone Roo to Pav and Schneider to Brennan.

WTF was I thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back