How many trades do you have left?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 Trades left. Sitting just inside the top 3000 on a 2228 ave.

About to cash in a couple of early cows however to get Judd in now.

His price is going to jump 80-100k next week so it seems futile to gain less then that next week with these two particular cows ( Hall and Martin ) and still have a star like judd out of reach and not scoring.

Trading Hall and Martin for Davis (70 ave, 3rd game this week, price going up) and Judd.

Leave myself 15 trades and sit for a while.

About to cash in a couple of early cows however to get Judd in now.

His price is going to jump 80-100k next week so it seems futile to gain less then that next week with these two particular cows ( Hall and Martin ) and still have a star like judd out of reach and not scoring.

Not entirely sure how you arrived at that figure. The salary predictor at tooserious.net estimates a ~30k increase to ~620k if he scores another 140. To achieve a 80k price rise Judd is going to need to score approx.255 against Collingwood. Far be it for me to put a roof on his scoring capabilities but i would suggest the odds are against that happening :D

15 trades left, in the next 5 or 6 weeks i want to get rid of Medhurst, Seaby, Ball and Hunt. I have Schmidt, Nason, Gumby, Rockliff, Schuey, JPod to use as cash cows, hopefully by the time to trade comes there will be some new cash cows to trade in. Probably going to end up holding on to Barlow, Trengove and Martin.

15 trades left, in the next 5 or 6 weeks i want to get rid of Medhurst, Seaby, Ball and Hunt. I have Schmidt, Nason, Gumby, Rockliff, Schuey, JPod to use as cash cows, hopefully by the time to trade comes there will be some new cash cows to trade in. Probably going to end up holding on to Barlow, Trengove and Martin.

Thats a good point. People always want to hold on to cash cows for as long as possible to get full value but if there are no decent rookies to trade in for them what do you do?

I prefer to go early on my cash cows and make sure that the new rookie that comes in will be a fair chance to still be around at the end of the season to cover for injuries.

On Juddy...

Why are people picking him up all of a sudden? Is he better than any other option? Is it a life or death move? Or are people just picking him up for the sake of it?

I don't really see why everyone is rushing to get Judd either, he's not exactly cheap at the moment. A shocker during the year will see his price plummet. Buy low, sell high is the name of the game.

18 trades left, sitting inside the top 50. Will use two this week though because of Danger's injury.

This. If you don't have him now, why the stampede?

I probably would have had him in as a lock at the start if he wasn't out for the first 4 weeks. But i guess the beauty of already having your team selected you get to see how he goes in the first 2 weeks before any price changes.

Now that he is off to a flyer and some rookies have made some decent $$$, people are viewing him as a great addition to the midfield to bolster it i guess.

17. Probably have to trade again since Gram is still out (also no mid emergency thanks to Martin). I need Goddard as his absence is killing me.

I'm half considering Nason-Davis in order to free up the cash necessary, though I really should think of something better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got 19 and wanna buildup my forward line a bit with boomer harvey.

thinking of pulling pin on adcock to p.davis. might be a bit early on adcock but he has had 2 very low games and have good cover with silvagni and mcguire.

get rid of adcock????

I've used 7 trades so far but am approaching a pretty fair sort of lineup. As with three other coaches in our league i have dispensed with the bitterly disappointing Mitchell. I've recruited Judd simply because he is a premium player who this year looks as fit as he's been since maybe 2006. Reckon he will be pretty special, so 589K for him is value.

With Webberley playing my only non-player this season is Skipper, whom i just missed out switching for someone else at the death. Had overlooked the fact he was injured. Still, when he gets fit he's as good a chance of getting a game at the ruckless Hawks as anyone i suppose.

I probably would have had him in as a lock at the start if he wasn't out for the first 4 weeks. But i guess the beauty of already having your team selected you get to see how he goes in the first 2 weeks before any price changes.

Now that he is off to a flyer and some rookies have made some decent $$$, people are viewing him as a great addition to the midfield to bolster it i guess.

Agree wholeheartedly. Much better to pick Judd up now knowing what he's playing like rather than already pick him and forfeit three weeks of inactivity.

10 left with more to come next week (im looking at you byrnes). Love the trade

:eek: WOW, did your team get decimated by injury or just a poor selection to begin with? You won't have any trades left when you need them later in the season if you continue like this mate.:confused:

Personally I am on 16 after my first upgrade for the year with T Walker to Pav. No real weaknesses in my team at the moment, maybe cash in a cow in a few weeks and bring in an (thus far) under performing mid. A lot of premium mids have dropped to low to mid $400k this year and may be worth a punt soon?

13 which is 3 less than i'd originally planned but my team is set for 2 weeks, then ill make 4 more to bring in some cheapies then 9 for injuries and maybe a luxury upgrade.

19 trades left (roo for Rioli) but thinking of making another trade this week. Midfield is one short (Martin, Moles and Shuey all out). Have approx $488K in the bank so might trade Martin and upgrade to Judd. Only thing is that Martin will probably increase in value - but so to will Judd I guess... thoughts appreciated!

:eek: WOW, did your team get decimated by injury or just a poor selection to begin with? You won't have any trades left when you need them later in the season if you continue like this mate.:confused:

Personally I am on 16 after my first upgrade for the year with T Walker to Pav. No real weaknesses in my team at the moment, maybe cash in a cow in a few weeks and bring in an (thus far) under performing mid. A lot of premium mids have dropped to low to mid $400k this year and may be worth a punt soon?

Just poor selection pretty much. Having said that I usually make 4 int he opening 2 weeks unless I luck out on my team. Mitchell could be an interesting downgrade target youd think also looking at goodes, vince and hayes. One of those will be coming into my team next week I would say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back