How many trades have you got left?

How many trades have you got left?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 trades left including this week trades. Getting low, but team is almost done.

thats it. down to one! used my last 2 to get goodes and finish my team... happy with it now! just have one to use on all of my injuries that im bound to get haha, keeping franklin, avoided the waters and marley bullets which was refreshing!

images

7 left after this week, but full team.
F*&^ you, can I have a couple of those trades.

I've got 2, $109 in the bank with Giles my only upgrade left. Still hesitant to use them as i've been screwed with injuries all year, and i'm simply waiting for the next one to hit me.

Has anyone been counting Crawford's trades? I have him this week and need to beat him to make finals. I don't want to waste trades if I don't have to.

4 left - 250K in the bank
Top four in all leagues with only one trade to make (Bring in Delidio for either Trelor/Pfiffer/Ellis)

Really unsure who to trade out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still 6 left

there are still 5 rounds to go fellas!
6 left and ranked 7031 st

it is easy to go up 1000 spots a week now as most nuffies have no trades

Fair point but with 6 left you were never in the hunt to win overall - the only thing i am interested in.

All you get to do is come the last 6 rounds boast that you have 6 trades versus those that have 0-2 and call em nuffies. Very limited thoughts tbh. How many points you off the leader? 1500 or 2000+ with only a few rounds to go. I know many serious players who have got themsleves to 200-500 with one trade left. You wont even get close to them come seasons end....but you will have a nice late useless flurry from 7k to 1-3k.

So rather than nuffies, it is better to know what your goal is when stating trades...E.G, cash league win, + in top 8 + 6 trades left is AWESOME. On the other hand, position 7k but going for overall and 6 trades left shows limited trade mgmt skills. This explains my request for further info.

last 2 years I have finished 131st and 478th Overall

by these numbers I think I know how to play the game!

this is the always the best time to make a move year in year out and you cannot do a thing about it if you don't strategically leave yourself extra trades for the last 6-7 rounds for injuries....

BlueGibbs I take it you don't play poker? people need some patience early on with short term form drops and injuries.... It is a marathon and so many people fall over right about now...

I think you're definitely onto something PHOENIX.

When it comes to SC at the end of the season, it's definitely more about the trades you don't make as opposed to the trades you do make.

Case in point last week: Beau Waters 146 SC points

Kenny Rogers: The Gambler

"You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sitting at the table
There'll be time enough for counting
When the dealing is done

Every gambler knows that the secret to surviving
Is knowing what to throw away and knowing what to keep
Cause every hand's a winner and every hand's a loser
And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep."

Here's one for the muppets who traded Beau Waters

I'll have one left after this week, with Broughton for Fisher looking like the logical move. Hoping Hargrave plays this week and goes up a bit in value, which will then leave me with the dilemma of upgrading him immediately (would have about 500k), or hanging on for a season-ending injury.

Still have 2 won't use any this week and should finish 3rd or 4th in my league. Probably won't use any next week either as i don't think i will be able to beat 1st as they are normally 150-200 points ahead of me atm

Sitting around 5500 overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back