How much will Geelong win by

Remove this Banner Ad

But... weren't we supposed to lose this by 200 or more? Wasn't it supposed to be like last year all over again? :eek:

But... weren't we supposed to lose this by 200 or more? Wasn't it supposed to be like last year all over again? :eek:

C'mon dude, I know you're happy with such a close margin but how many threads you wanna post the same thing in?

I'm a petty man in some ways mate. A very petty man :p

didnt you say demons would win?

A mere 47 points away from my prediction, dear boy. Certainly beats missing out by 150-plus
aSs9q.gif

Pity you didnt take up that bet with Land of the Giants.
You won on both counts wonna :)

Well said mate. I'd have had to sell my soul to do it though. The price was simply too high.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I recognise the existence of GW$ in any meaningful way, even indirectly.

A mere 47 points away from my prediction, dear boy. Certainly beats missing out by 150-plus
aSs9q.gif

Only a dees supporter would be happy with a 6 goal loss when the opposition basically played asleep and couldnt kick straight at goal if their life depended on it.
Good luck with that! :thumbsu:
Also dont fo no Selwood, no Lonergan (who would smash clarke unlike a 5th gamer) and Bartel getting the vest ON TOP of 9-10 players with sub 30 games. Gee must hurt to see NO FUTURE for the dees...
Maybe time to roll out a Terry Wallace 5 year plan?

That's why Melbourne won't make finals anytime soon. They accept mediocrity.

Enjoy your continued exile from competitiveness.

:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Isnt that what the bay is about??

So true Comrade. We're in here milking, and some poor bugger's out the back killing cockroaches with a boot in each hand.

We don't know about fumigation, he doesn't know about pasteurisation, but the important thing is we make it work!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did that weak shit Syrus go by the way? Full of mouth, gutless in turning up after getting pantsed. Weak **** (and that started with "c")

Still here, just as I was after 186. :thumbsu:

Speaking about gutless, how's the form of that ****ing pussy wojinski punching a 17 yo kid in the head and then later breaking his jaw in a head high bump. That's a weak ****.

Still here, just as I was after 186. :thumbsu:

Speaking about gutless, how's the form of that ****ing pussy wojinski punching a 17 yo kid in the head and then later breaking his jaw in a head high bump. That's a weak ****.

If you're just gonna flood the bay with tears every time opposition teams don't play by your 'bruise free' rules then perhaps singles tennis might be the thing for you...

If you're just gonna flood the bay with tears every time opposition teams don't play by your 'bruise free' rules then perhaps singles tennis might be the thing for you...

Tears? Stood toe to toe with him and after he got punched, he didn't move. Unlike your pussy Captain who got slapped went down like a sack of shit. :eek:

Good stuff from Wojo, welcome to Geelong. Young punk needed taking down a notch.

Yeah after toweling the old has been had been getting all day off Viney, no surprises that he took his frustrations out on the kid.

Ahh Geelong. Old, angry and gawn.

Melbourne - where a 43 point loss is seen as a moral victory.

Must admit Melbourne fans are pretty chirpy considering their team is 2nd last on the ladder. Yep, even the Suns are ahead of them on the ladder. They'll be hoping the Suns beat the Giants next week, otherwise they'll be dead last. :eek:

EDIT: Just saw the injuries Gold Coast copped yesterday - Swallow, Bock, Brennan and McKenzie, on top of Gaz missing. Gee, looks like GWS could just cause an upset with those 5 players out next week.

Tears? Stood toe to toe with him and after he got punched, he didn't move. Unlike your pussy Captain who got slapped went down like a sack of shit. :eek:

Yeah after toweling the old has been had been getting all day off Viney, no surprises that he took his frustrations out on the kid.

Ahh Geelong. Old, angry and gawn.

Bloody hell, you still in here moaning about the loss Syrus?
Wowee, get over it already. It's not like you were ever in with a chance anyway. :rolleyes:

Hahahahaha look at the pathetic and arrogant Geelong supporters go. Easily the most arrogant club/ group of supporters out there. Clearly a bunch of bandwagon supporters who don't remember their routes. Shame.

Your cheersquad exemplifies your team. Old, ugly and GGAAAWWWNNN!!! :D

Hahahahaha look at the pathetic and arrogant Geelong supporters go. Easily the most arrogant club/ group of supporters out there. Clearly a bunch of bandwagon supporters who don't remember their routes. Shame.

Your cheersquad exemplifies your team. Old, ugly and GGAAAWWWNNN!!! :D

And your cheersquad exemplifies your team - young and ****ing clueless.

But yeah, you're right. Smedts, Stringer, Motlop, Gillies, West, Hawkins, Brown, Duncan, Guthrie and Christensen are all over the hill.

MzGxp.jpg

I'm still wondering what happened to that 200-point thrashing we were supposed to get.

Where did it go? Will the mystery ever be unravelled?

Remove this Banner Ad

How much will Geelong win by

Remove this Banner Ad

Back