How much will Geelong win by

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonnateerys meltdowns are golden. Wonder if he acted like this weekly before Fitzroy fell on the sword and were getting thrashed every week?

Well said Baldur - again, a very sound analysis there :thumbsu:

Possibly the fact that, as I said just before, our midfield is already achieving more clearances on average - in no small measure due to the fact that our ruck division is vastly superior - we're already a stronger contested marking team, and we've been better than them in contested ball and tackle count as well over the last 2 weeks. And all those areas will be especially important in this matchup.

I'm confident this game will be won or lost in the midfield.

That's hilarious. No point winning contested ball if you have midfielders who can't kick a ball to save themselves. Jones, Moloney, Magner, and good old Jordie couldn't hit a barn. No point getting the ball if you just give it straight back for the opposition to sweep down the other end for a goal.

With us. In the right role this time.

And we've been better than Adelaide in contested marks, contested possessions, clearances and tackle count over the last two weeks as well.

Wow, you've achieved all that and have failed to win a match.

Keep plugging away, you might pinch a win before you lose to GWS

750px-NY-185.svg.png

I watched them last weekend. They were hard at the ball & for much of the match remained in touch.

If they bring that intensity to the game, Geelong may squib it. Geelong seems to be a shadow of their former glory.

St Kilda are falling away at an almighty rate....the media flogs are trying to keep ratings at bay by declaring the game against Hawthorn closer than many think :thumbsdown: Not only will Hawthorn belt St Kilda by 7 goals, Geelong will win between 70-90 points in order to boost much needed %.

Apparently the AFL are going to allow Melbourne to start 30 minutes early with the off chance it will make the game interesting.

Nah better make it an hour. With the wind and all I dont think they would get the required 20 goal head start in 30 minutes

Nah better make it an hour. With the wind and all I dont think they would get the required 20 goal head start in 30 minutes

Grimes will win the toss and kick into the wind.:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knowing Melbourne, they'd run into an open goal in the first minute and hit the post, and wait around for 59 minutes for a Geelong player to kick out from the goal square.

Pizzas?? Burgers?? Drumsticks??

Nice try! 101kg of pure muscle. The baby fat's well gone.

A bona fide professional now, who's performances on the field indicate such.

Knowing Melbourne, they'd run into an open goal in the first minute and hit the post, and wait around for 59 minutes for a Geelong player to kick out from the goal square.

haha :thumbsu:

How else would the ball be able to come back into play. Based on your logic any opposition team would be able to kick back in to themselves after a point.

Are all Geelong supporters this dumb? :eek:

Ah, a clue, Sherlock!

rHRpt.jpg

Anyway, those predictions are still no less serious or accurate than the crazy claims certain folks have dreamt up about us so far. So many, so eager to put themselves on the hook, in such embarrassing fashion.

To steal a line from Sam Newman, "oh really??"

Not sure what sort of moron you think I am, but I think you missed the sarcasm. Do you really think I took those figures seriously?!

Remove this Banner Ad

How much will Geelong win by

Remove this Banner Ad

Back