How much would you pay Jake Leve?r

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel Lever is a major cog in any future premierships and see him marshalling defence for a decade or more. Future captain perhaps? Crouch was reported at $550k a year over so anything less than that would be an insult IMO. This is of course based on negotiations 18 months from now with a further 40 odd games under his belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An insult? Lever is not in the same class as Brad Crouch by any measure.

Before he can be talked about that highly he needs to show a lot more form, and that he's not just a 3rd tall.

At the moment he's all promise over production. And like everyone else I reckon the promise is pretty exciting, but that doesn't mean it's time for the other p word. Premature ejaculation

I can't quite put my finger on is as yo why, but everytime I hear him talk I get the impression that he's not going o be here for the long term. Right from when he was recruited. Hopefully I'm wrong...

I'm not usually a pessimistic guy by ther way
I get the opposite impression from him

Seems like a Talia

Can't see him dashing back to Melbourne for the media lights.

You mothergooses that deliberately **** with the question marks, burn in the fires of hell

$400K for three years

̸̭̝̂ͥḨ͕̥͙̲͇̹̘̼̄̌͗͗o̷͔̣̤̟͖̹ͣw̢͈̭̣̜̫̺̜̣̾͋ͥͥͭ͡ ͒̓͑̎̄͆ͭ͏̹͚͚̪̙m͂̂ͤͣ҉̗̰̱̹͎͚͉ủ͈̦̯̘̒c̵̥̋̐h͙͓͍͋͒͋̌ͧ̿̔̿̿͡ ͕͈̥̬ͭ̃̀̋ͦͤ́̕ͅw̩̮͔̫̠̱ͫo̢̦͚̝̫̫̜͈̤͖͐̈́̽̏̅͟u̡̱̺̫̐͌̂̔͐̔͢͞l̟̝̬̲͙̭̝̖͉͗̒͆͠d̷̞̙͚ͭ͌ͬ̕ͅ ̋͐̈̒̀͟͏̬ȳ̫ͦͪ͆̄̃ö̢̝͗ú̵̜̜͇͉͍̰̓ͬ̄̀ ̞̟̜͔̣ͦ̅̆͌ͦ̔̏̈́p̫̬̝̩̿̂̓̀͟a̞̟̻͓̥̰̜ͦ́̓̚͘͟͠y̴͔͍͙͈̭̪̹̟ͯ̀͑̕ ͭͫ̀́ͨ̃ͩ҉̮̻̜̻̭̙̣̲Jͫ̃̉̀҉̶̸̬͙̭͕͎͈̙aͤ͗̒ͬ҉̨̱͉͈̘̗ḵ̢͎͚͑ͪe̶̙̖ͥͯͣͥͧ͌͝ ̴̷̢͙̳͉͍̻̥̪̿̓̽͊L̲̪̪̜̥̫͎̆͠e̵̝͈͐͋̓̌ͨͮ̚͘͢v̸͚̖͉̻̥̹̗̰ͤ͗̂ͥ͝e̵̺̹̠̹̙͈͍ͮ́ͧ̃̊ͮͤ̾͗́͟?̴͉̹̣̽̐ͥr̴̢̜̘͍̗̜̈ͅ

Is that better, or worse?

̸̭̝̂ͥḨ͕̥͙̲͇̹̘̼̄̌͗͗o̷͔̣̤̟͖̹ͣw̢͈̭̣̜̫̺̜̣̾͋ͥͥͭ͡ ͒̓͑̎̄͆ͭ͏̹͚͚̪̙m͂̂ͤͣ҉̗̰̱̹͎͚͉ủ͈̦̯̘̒c̵̥̋̐h͙͓͍͋͒͋̌ͧ̿̔̿̿͡ ͕͈̥̬ͭ̃̀̋ͦͤ́̕ͅw̩̮͔̫̠̱ͫo̢̦͚̝̫̫̜͈̤͖͐̈́̽̏̅͟u̡̱̺̫̐͌̂̔͐̔͢͞l̟̝̬̲͙̭̝̖͉͗̒͆͠d̷̞̙͚ͭ͌ͬ̕ͅ ̋͐̈̒̀͟͏̬ȳ̫ͦͪ͆̄̃ö̢̝͗ú̵̜̜͇͉͍̰̓ͬ̄̀ ̞̟̜͔̣ͦ̅̆͌ͦ̔̏̈́p̫̬̝̩̿̂̓̀͟a̞̟̻͓̥̰̜ͦ́̓̚͘͟͠y̴͔͍͙͈̭̪̹̟ͯ̀͑̕ ͭͫ̀́ͨ̃ͩ҉̮̻̜̻̭̙̣̲Jͫ̃̉̀҉̶̸̬͙̭͕͎͈̙aͤ͗̒ͬ҉̨̱͉͈̘̗ḵ̢͎͚͑ͪe̶̙̖ͥͯͣͥͧ͌͝ ̴̷̢͙̳͉͍̻̥̪̿̓̽͊L̲̪̪̜̥̫͎̆͠e̵̝͈͐͋̓̌ͨͮ̚͘͢v̸͚̖͉̻̥̹̗̰ͤ͗̂ͥ͝e̵̺̹̠̹̙͈͍ͮ́ͧ̃̊ͮͤ̾͗́͟?̴͉̹̣̽̐ͥr̴̢̜̘͍̗̜̈ͅ

Die, Satan.

The vibe I get from Jake, even from the moment he was drafted is that he will stay.

He was meant to be a really early draft pick, but then clubs became wary of his knee reco.
I remember when Snake was drafted, saying he wanted to repay the faith and he had a little bit of stick it up those who doubted me.

With our young and exciting list, on the verge of playing back to back finals and hopefully many more to come. I can't see him wanting to leave.

I'm personally more worried about losing ROB who is contracted until 2017 just like Jake is. But unlike Jake ROB's going to really struggle to play many games while the Sauce is in his way.
I guess that's for another thread- how much would you pay ?R?O?B?

I'd pay Jake about tree fiddy I hear that's all he needs.

TreeFiddy.jpg

The vibe I get from Jake, even from the moment he was drafted is that he will stay.

He was meant to be a really early draft pick, but then clubs became wary of his knee reco.
I remember when Snake was drafted, saying he wanted to repay the faith and he had a little bit of stick it up those who doubted me.

With our young and exciting list, on the verge of playing back to back finals and hopefully many more to come. I can't see him wanting to leave.

I'm personally more worried about losing ROB who is contracted until 2017 just like Jake is. But unlike Jake ROB's going to really struggle to play many games while the Sauce is in his way.
I guess that's for another thread- how much would you pay ?R?O?B?

I'd pay Jake about tree fiddy I hear that's all he needs.

View attachment 276082
Lulz good work.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is far too early and as result I want nothing to do with it except that I will be compulsively checking it every day just to see if there are any updates

Also pay him all the dollarydoos he wants and deserves as would befit our next captain

An insult? Lever is not in the same class as Brad Crouch by any measure.

Before he can be talked about that highly he needs to show a lot more form, and that he's not just a 3rd tall.

At the moment he's all promise over production. And like everyone else I reckon the promise is pretty exciting, but that doesn't mean it's time for the other p word. Premature ejaculation

No he isn't an inside mid he's a quality defender who reads the ball extremely well and has poise beyond his experience. You can't compare the two on role alone. Brad will always be in the spotlight racking up possessions. Defenders like Lever don't come along very often. If he is as good or better, and I expect he will be better, in 18 months time then I expect around the $450-$550 mark over three to four.

No he isn't an inside mid he's a quality defender who reads the ball extremely well and has poise beyond his experience. You can't compare the two on role alone. Brad will always be in the spotlight racking up possessions. Defenders like Lever don't come along very often. If he is as good or better, and I expect he will be better, in 18 months time then I expect around the $450-$550 mark over three to four.

He's not a "defender" he's a "3rd tall defender"

If he stays in that role it will effect his contract

Remove this Banner Ad

How much would you pay Jake Leve?r

Remove this Banner Ad

Back