How will history remember Selwood & Pendlebury?

Remove this Banner Ad

wtf is this?

Can we just have it in real time, or slow mo, without the bullshit?

Hilarious that you think this is evidence of anything though.

Here's a ducker:

It's a response to a Cat fan saying Selwood doesn't dive.

I didn't make the gif (I don't know how) but I only had to go back a couple of pages in this very thread to find it.

No mention of ducking, not sure why you bring it up.

Selwood's actions on Mitchell is the reason opposition fans don't show him enough respect. Not the classiest of acts but will probably get off.

Pendlebury is the most boring bland and average player. I'd be surprised if neutral fans watched him in games as much as they do Selwood.

c6H7yYE.gif

"that isn't a dive! he didn't dive, he flopped!"

Such a stage diver!

Pendlebury is the most boring bland and average player. I'd be surprised if neutral fans watched him in games as much as they do Selwood.
Would tune in to see Pendlebury go to work more than I would Selwood. I love both of them but Pendles is the better footballer, so consistently at the same level it gets forgotten about. Selwood sooks a fair bit (so does Ablett, still great players).

Thomas dives whilst Selwood doesn't. It's very simple really. Geelong has had divers in the past like Thomas. Christensen was a massive diver. Even chapman occasionally did it. Selwood never has.
Agree. Never saw Selwood as a "Diver" he is just tough as nails and goes hard at it. Selwood has said him self he is never looking for the free and looks to play on straight away not expecting a free. The biggest and most obvious "diver" in the afl is Lindsay Thomas without a doubt. Bloke should cop far more shit then Selwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

How will history remember Selwood & Pendlebury?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back