How will you react when Norf folds?

Remove this Banner Ad

I will ring up Brayshaw/ARocca stating I represent a large US based company looking to expand into Australia and wanting to sponsor them for $10m a year.

Norf are so desperate for cash they'd take sponsorship dollars from Philip Morris if the AFL would let them. :rolleyes:

Norf are so desperate for cash they'd take sponsorship dollars from Philip Morris if the AFL would let them. :rolleyes:

butt_pirate.gif

0 votes for Profound Shock so far.

That would seem to indicate that almost all football supporters understand that Norf's demise is imminent. Makes you wonder why Norf fans remain in denial about it really!

Boskie, you're on very shaky ground accusing others of remaining in denial.

pc721%20butt%20pirate.gif

My disappointment will last about 20 seconds as I reflect on the poor choice I made two years ago to buy a charity North membership to help keep them afloat.

Sadly for North, they just dont have any sex appeal to sponsors or anybody that follows footy in a serious way. I won't be buying any more charity memberships from North because I fail to see any evidence of them relying on anything but handouts from the AFL and the largesse of rival club members.

Give 'em their due, they try hard, but the writing has been on the wall for a long time. This latest foray into Hobart reeks of desperation, particularly as the TAS government has now ruled out any sponsorhip deal. You would think Arocca and Co would have nailed down a sponsorship before blithely announcing their intentions to the media. They now just look completely inept.

I've lost count of their failed ventures. Sydney, Hobart, Canberra, Gold Coast?

Were to next? Ballarat or Mrytleford?

Probably just laugh. You'd think they'd die already but they just keep clinging on.. someone needs to stamp on their fingers, so to speak.

I love it that everyone wants us out. Suck it up shitbags we ain't going nowhere much to the disappointment to the supporters of our bitches, Launcthorn:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Launcthorn? Oh you really are too clever.

Rearrange the letters in North Melbourne and you get:

Brothel Omen Run

Says it all really.

Does it? Does it really? I suggest 99.9% of people would agree it says nothing, really.

We're never so stupid as when we try to look clever.

Read it again, you'll be embarrassed. Not too late to hit the delete, very few will have seen it.

Norf should play the winner of the VFL grand final every year to prove they belong in the AFL.
Western Bulldogs supporters have short memories...in 3 years when your premiership window closes without the ultimate success, you will be back were you started and were we are now...On your knees! You will still be selling home games to Canberra and by that stage our tassie deal will have ended/coming to an end and your scum of a club will be the talk of relocation. You will get shit drawing crowds because footy supporters are fickle and impatient and cant stand losing despit having a promosing young list. You will average 25,000 people at your home games due to playing all 8 interstate teams in Melbourne and opposition supporters will be bringing up irrelevant past opportunities like why didnt you merge with fitzroy. over 20 years ago.

Norf should play the winner of the VFL grand final every year to prove they belong in the AFL.

A good idea would be to let the Bulldogs play in the VFL Grand Final. Maybe then there supporters can actually know what it's like to see there team in one.

Does it? Does it really? I suggest 99.9% of people would agree it says nothing, really.

We're never so stupid as when we try to look clever.

Read it again, you'll be embarrassed. Not too late to hit the delete, very few will have seen it.

No change required and nothing to be embarrased about, but thanks for the tip Mr. Genius. Not good with anagrams?

Just about as puerile and the Poos and wees gags you guys seem go on about like naughtly prepubescents.

North Melbourne is a brothel of a suburb, omens are at hand and run is what your club is trying to do to escape Arden St.

Parden me for filling in the syntax for you.

I love that not one person will be shocked if Norf were to fold, just goes to show we're all waiting for the inevitable moment when the AFL turn off the life support.

No change required and nothing to be embarrased about, but thanks for the tip Mr. Genius. Not good with anagrams?

Just about as puerile and the Poos and wees gags you guys seem go on about like naughtly prepubescents.

North Melbourne is a brothel of a suburb, omens are at hand and run is what your club is trying to do to escape Arden St.

Parden me for filling in the syntax for you.

Oh dear, most would have cut their losses. You're too pigheaded and you tried to make your pathetic attempt at cleverness work. It's utter garbage and now you look even more foolish.

I particularly enjoyed the pure desperation of "omens are at hand"? LOL, you struggled with that one, didn't you?

Keep trying, mental midget.

(Run a spell-check, too. Three simple words misspelt).

Launcthorn? Oh you really are too clever.

Rearrange the letters in North Melbourne and you get:

Brothel Omen Run

Says it all really.

LOL are you serious?
That is some stupid stuff. Anagrams huh?
If I wanted to pot North even I could have done better.

If you rearrange "Hawthorn is shit" you get "Hi, North was shit".

Of course, key word being was:thumbsu:

Try harder next time champ.

Remove this Banner Ad

How will you react when Norf folds?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back