Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, we do care, but one thing I care for more than anything is this fred gets flushed down the shitter. The OP’s dead and buried and this needs to join him.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Nah, as Dan used to say, this thread is all about Longmuir and how successful he is.

So, the thread is here to highlight Longmuir's many failures as 'coach' scoff

So after the titanic victory over West Coast on the weekend, are we now calling for the great Longmuir to be re-signed? Perhaps a lucrative 4 year deal?
I’d probably at least wait til we’ve beaten an AFL standard side.

good, good, temper the excitement. too many years of building up hope only to be shattered once the real season starts has taught you guys caution.
Plus playing west coast has actually put us at a disadvantage because we only get to play against one AFL team prior to the season.

Well he figured out how to quell the messiah in Harley Reid pretty quickly. Or maybe young Harley isn't the second coming like everyone expected. Should have split the pick, about the only thing Daniel and I agreed on.

One player does not make an AFL standard side.

Also, this could be complete bullshit but it has been reported. Harley Reid took a kick in! That takes some guts.

Lots of 'Chris Judd' about him that Harley - brownlow in 2025 i rekon
Take away that ‘don’t argue’ that pushes all the 17 year olds out of the way and what is left? Seriously, I watched his draft highlights package after being constantly told how good it was only to see a man child pushing a lot of little kids over and a handful of ok possessions.

Yep, lots of similarities, but one that stands out is he want be at Lathlain at the end of his career.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Yeah, the only thing "Chris Judd" about him is "flight risk".

So after the titanic victory over West Coast on the weekend, are we now calling for the great Longmuir to be re-signed? Perhaps a lucrative 4 year deal?
How do you reckon Simmo was feeling after that shellacking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes.

Same old same old
Yeh I guess after 4 years of getting flogged it must be starting to feel like Groundhog Day for Simmo

Pretty cruisy year coming up for him though.
Doesn’t really need to do much coaching, will probably focus on adding a few more chapters to his book of excuses .

I mean he hasn’t even touched on North Korea , war in Ukraine, hell I’m sure the war in Gaza must be wreaking havoc on West Coasts players .

Don’t even get me started on daylight savings , the extra hot Perth summer and all that . Poor guy , not even sure how he puts a team together each week .

Yeh I guess after 4 years of getting flogged it must be starting to feel like Groundhog Day for Simmo

Pretty cruisy year coming up for him though.
Doesn’t really need to do much coaching, will probably focus on adding a few more chapters to his book of excuses .

I mean he hasn’t even touched on North Korea , war in Ukraine, hell I’m sure the war in Gaza must be wreaking havoc on West Coasts players .

Don’t even get me started on daylight savings , the extra hot Perth summer and all that . Poor guy , not even sure how he puts a team together each week .
Never fear, we can always dip into the WAFL for top-up players.

In all serious though, injuries is once again becoming a problem and the West Coast leaders are seemingly sticking their heads in the sand...

Never fear, we can always dip into the WAFL for top-up players.

In all serious though, injuries is once again becoming a problem and the West Coast leaders are seemingly sticking their heads in the sand...

Lathlain

Why not move

Remove this Banner Ad

Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back