Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

He still logs on though. He can't let it go. Hi Dan!!

As someone said, a Freo loss is worth more to him then a Lathlain win.
So what’s his Benny ?

He could be any number of the pop up sprinkler debutants that post when Freo lose

Gday Floggo

Looks like you are going to win our bet but unfortunately you won’t get the satisfaction of me getting cancelled

Shame

Must be nice not copping a whole bunch of shit for supporting the worst team in history though

Man , imagine getting beaten by Norf
Ouch 😫

So what’s his Benny ?

He could be any number of the pop up sprinkler debutants that post when Freo lose

Gday Floggo

Looks like you are going to win our bet but unfortunately you won’t get the satisfaction of me getting cancelled

Shame

Must be nice not copping a whole bunch of shit for supporting the worst team in history though

Man , imagine getting beaten by Norf
Ouch 😫
lol, he tries to put us down while conveniently forgetting his team being comprehensibly flogged this year by "the worst team in history"

whatever helps you sleep at night, M7

lol, he tries to put us down while conveniently forgetting his team being comprehensibly flogged this year by "the worst team in history"

whatever helps you sleep at night, M7

What are you talking about ?
I’ve conveniently forgotten

So what’s his Benny ?
I don't think he has one. If he did he would stand out like a sore thumb because he crazy!

People have been tagging him, if you hover you mouse over the tag you can see he has still been logging in.

DanWA

Its going to be hilarious at the end of this season when more talent leaves Freo, I wonder who it will be this time ? I imagine Chad is sitting back thinking "If I'm going to Freo it aint for the flags, so I will milk them hard and make them have to move on more young talent" so they can afford me. Then leave after 3 years and play for a team with some velocity and a better chance at a premiership than them like Norfs! :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its going to be hilarious at the end of this season when more talent leaves Freo, I wonder who it will be this time ? I imagine Chad is sitting back thinking "If I'm going to Freo it aint for the flags, so I will milk them hard and make them have to move on more young talent" so they can afford me. Then leave after 3 years and play for a team with some velocity and a better chance at a premiership than them like Norfs! :oops:

Surely it's a sad/dark day for Eagles fans once J-Lo is sacked. He is holding them back from reaching their top 4 (ish) potential.

Isn’t he installing Tellie Antennas? Mesc would be on the ball with Dan’s life skills.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Yep. Antenna installer. (Contractor) Maybe Jim's franchise.

This cowboy has some familiar colours. This you DanWA ?

12705566_958342817593047_4921219201648170864_n-360x262.jpg

Honest question for the Freo flogs here

Take Danny and the other Weagles campaigners out of the equation, do you still support Longmuir as coach ?
They are in the eight with a game in hand so yes, I do.

If they don't make finals this year that may change.

Take Danny and the other Weagles campaigners out of the equation, do you still support Longmuir as coach ?
He makes me nervous but I think he is a couple of decent forwards short of being able to have a serious squad to work with so I can’t pile it all on him

He also gives out shit restaurant recommendations. King Huskii will attest to that.

Maybe he just has low standards, he likes his Hungry Jacks.

Wow how time flies. I remember when part one of this pile of excrement was the culinary thread of choice. Posters would come from all over to post their culinary preferences. Stronzo would chime in with his Italian favs, the Cats dude from Scandinavia knew his shit and old Dans head would explode.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We're a game off fourth. If we don't at least make the eight, and that's a low bar, he can mumble his way off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back