Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha oh boy. Probably have a good coach in mind. Just treading water until they sign Chris Scott.

Haha oh boy. Probably have a good coach in mind. Just treading water until they sign Chris Scott.
Desperate Geelong fan praying that Fremantle completely collapse so they don't lose by 50 at Kardinia Park again.

Yep, lots of similarities, but one that stands out is he won’t be at Lathlain at the end of his career.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.c
Judd never was at Lathlain, makes no sense. Could name another 500 footy grounds they won't/didn't end their careers at.

Interesting take. Didn't think of that. I wonder what coaches are out of contract when Longmuirs ends.

Not that I want to see him fail, I want total success. Starting Sunday.

Dan would have enjoyed that win
Well coached by JL

Eagles another 10 goal loss to add to years of disappointment.
Ouch 😣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan and his side kick Beverley both out for the count. This fred needs to be buried with them otherwise its stench will hang around for eternity. Time to dispatch this pile of poo down the shitter.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Dan and his side kick Beverley both out for the count. This fred needs to be buried with them otherwise its stench will hang around for eternity. Time to dispatch this pile of poo down the shitter.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Yeh bin it
Longmuire > Clarkson , proven today !
This poo heap went for 198 pages longer than it should have

Now let’s focus on that West Coast Lols Fred
Hours of entertainment in there .
Likely years actually, those muppets have no idea what they are in for and still living under a mushroom. 🍄

Well, looks like the hype over two of Freo's favorite suns are starting to come true!

Longmuir going 2-0 with masterful coaching and Tabs finally coming good with a brace of goals! After all the turmoil with their forward line since Pav retired, Tabs the messiah has stepped up!

Well, looks like the hype over two of Freo's favorite suns are starting to come true!

Longmuir going 2-0 with masterful coaching and Tabs finally coming good with a brace of goals! After all the turmoil with their forward line since Pav retired, Tabs the messiah has stepped up!

Freo are awesome

Jump aboard

i'm thinking about it - I might be 29 years behind most Freo supporters who did it, but dropping WC for Freo is sounding appealing

All good mate

Jump aboard and enjoy the ride. With Jackson looking freakishly good as one of our many young guns, you might be in for an epic time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back