Backfire Hows Mad Mitchell working out for ya Hawthornistan?

Remove this Banner Ad

simpsons-milhouse.gif

Over rated player. Slow, no penetration on his clicking, didn’t kick goals. It fit to carry diesels bags to the ground. And the arrogance you’d have to have to knife an all time great like Clarkson. Clearly he’s deluded. This has bucks at lollingwood written all over it

Was a better player than Selwood.

Mad?

100% return as coach.

Madder?

Hawks we’re a complete rabble on the weekend. Got close with some cheap goals once the blues put the queue in the rack. Hawks will unravel from here. Racist, pathetic franchise that, once the Tassie money dries up, will struggle to stay in the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over rated player. Slow, no penetration on his clicking, didn’t kick goals. It fit to carry diesels bags to the ground. And the arrogance you’d have to have to knife an all time great like Clarkson. Clearly he’s deluded. This has bucks at lollingwood written all over it
sigh Yet another post to bump after we bank our next Premiership... my browser will run outta bookmarks at this rate. :unsure:

Can’t wait until he’s 3-11 in his 3rd season and hawthorn supporters are burning effigies of him out the front of Waverley Park, just like I did with Teaguey

Got a couple strange looks for burning effigies of accountants outside of the Hawks training facility while wearing blues gear though.

Blonde short people never work in the coaching box. This has Matthew Knights or Brendan Bolton written all over it.

I listened to a few minutes of Mad Midget Mitchell and it was honestly like a TED talk. Nobody respects a coach who sounds like he's giving a seminar on mindfulness.

Fortunately they are the masters of getting gun players from nowhere, otherwise Sam would already be on sack watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Hows Mad Mitchell working out for ya Hawthornistan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back