Huge Rumor

Remove this Banner Ad

its just a rumor, there could be some truth in it, the simple fact the eagles want Johnston, davis wants to go home, Judd doesn't want the Eagles bent over. So FFS take it easy on the personal attacks you silly b!tches.

No it hasn't - nothing has been "thrown up". You are just a pathetic little deranged person who makes things up just so they can see their name on BigFooty. You have no sources, no knowledge and no brains - just a peurile imagination.
Now, go away.

Gee, why dont you tell us what you really think!!
:p :p :D

its just a rumor, there could be some truth in it, the simple fact the eagles want Johnston, davis wants to go home, Judd doesn't want the Eagles bent over. So FFS take it easy on the personal attacks you silly b!tches.

No, a rumour is "general talk or hearsay". This doesn't qualify as a rumour because you just made this up for your own peurile amusement.
Now, go away

It's not a rumor, it's just some BS you made up to get attention.

Collingwood still may not be out of it. The longer the Judd wrangling goes the less firmer the grip Carlton have Judd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

collingwood haved traded reid and 14 to melboune for 4 and johnston.

they have then traded 4, johnston and davis for JUDD.

Melbourne get r*ped in that deal for mine.

Look, there is no stand-off or ill-feeling or wrangling between Carlton and West Coast. Deal is going down amicably and I get the feeling its just the details to be sorted out. If it were Friday morning maybe...but its Tuesday morning. Don't get too excited.

Ah its Leon Davis and its called a three-way trade. It is possible that clubs can receive things from more than 1 club in the same deal.

Either way, we should all stop posting in this thread and let it die a natural death.
I understand what you are saying, however the original post says that "they" the demons will trade him, not the pies.. Like you said, let's let this thread drift away..

The OP's proposal clearly couldn't happen as stated, but a legitimate equivalent could be constructed:

Reid to Melbourne for pick 4
Judd to Collingwood for Davis and picks 4 and 14
Johnstone to West Coast for 14

if Melbourne completely lost their minds.

I have also been told the same thing by a collingwood player (Ben Davies)...but it's only if something isn't done by the end of Wednesday's period.

Carlton would want to get moving wouldnt thye

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge Rumor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back