Hume FL - 2010 Season Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jindera by 4 points , could have gone either way as Jindera looked to run out of legs,Culcairn will bowl them over next sunday:)

How do you come to the theory Jindera ran out of legs. Kicked the first 3 goals of the last quarter the 3rd of which was with 2 and a half minutes to go. Magpies got a quick one the Jindera went into possesion footy for over a minute before 1 terrible kick across goal got turned over on the siren. Would have to say Jindera finished the better (before shutting up shop).
As for next week Culcairn will start favourites but we all know what happens to favourites. Jindera can end Culcairns season for the 3rd year in a row. Going to be a cracker on Sunday.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

How do you come to the theory Jindera ran out of legs. Kicked the first 3 goals of the last quarter the 3rd of which was with 2 and a half minutes to go. Magpies got a quick one the Jindera went into possesion footy for over a minute before 1 terrible kick across goal got turned over on the siren. Would have to say Jindera finished the better (before shutting up shop).
As for next week Culcairn will start favourites but we all know what happens to favourites. Jindera can end Culcairns season for the 3rd year in a row. Going to be a cracker on Sunday.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Gee Puppy Power, i want to agree with you - but i cant!

Full credit to MM they played very well, but i went out to the game expecting a white wash.. and what i found was a bunch of puppys scared of the ball!
Jindera didnt want the hard balls "gets" yesterday, they were playing the man instead of the ball for most of the game.

too many of jinderas players are out of form, and seem to not be playing the team way. I have backed jindera from the get go for the flag this year.But if they dont find form this week and take a long hard look at themselves, Culairn will smash them!

After reading todays BM, your coach said that its going to be a hard week on the track?? I dont know if thats what i would be doing. :confused:

Full credit to MM they played very well, but i went out to the game expecting a white wash.. and what i found was a bunch of puppys scared of the ball!
Jindera didnt want the hard balls "gets" yesterday, they were playing the man instead of the ball for most of the game.

too many of jinderas players are out of form, and seem to not be playing the team way. I have backed jindera from the get go for the flag this year.But if they dont find form this week and take a long hard look at themselves, Culairn will smash them!

After reading todays BM, your coach said that its going to be a hard week on the track?? I dont know if thats what i would be doing. :confused:

Full credit to Magpies in deed had nothing to lose and are a quick young enthusiatic side. But they are gone, i know the years i have played at Jindera the guys lift when we play Culcairn regardless of form ladder positions etc.. We will start underdogs but thats fine. If you want to write us off thats fine.

Thanks Mr Potato Head I think the Jindera boys are a bit touchy,I agree Jindera should have won comfortably and Puppy Power ,yes you did kick the first 3 goals of each quarter but you couldnt put them away could you,Magpies were definatly the harder running side and if it were not for Kurt Wilson and the fact that Jindera used the ball better when going inside fifty you would have gone down.Jindera were the best side we played during the season but I dont think their form now is that of the Jindera of mid season.Anyway I will stick with my original comment I think your season will end on Sunday unfortunatly.:(

Thanks Mr Potato Head I think the Jindera boys are a bit touchy,I agree Jindera should have won comfortably and Puppy Power ,yes you did kick the first 3 goals of each quarter but you couldnt put them away could you,Magpies were definatly the harder running side and if it were not for Kurt Wilson and the fact that Jindera used the ball better when going inside fifty you would have gone down.Jindera were the best side we played during the season but I dont think their form now is that of the Jindera of mid season.Anyway I will stick with my original comment I think your season will end on Sunday unfortunatly.:(

I don't think you guys have given the Magpies enough credit they were very good

Does anyone wanna have a crack at naming their team of the year ? Should be coming up soon in the BM, always an interesting read :thumbsu:

Worst kept secret confirmed on the back page of the paper today. I must admit I'm a bit surprised, I rate Jason Hollard highly as a coach and wouldn't have considered him as just a 'caretaker' coach given he's done it only for the 12 months.

Good pick up for the Brookers though!

Big games this wkend.
Holwong vs BB Saints
Jindera vs Culcairn

Howlong over BB as they will be more match hardened. But wouldnt be surprised if the bottom 6 for BB give them a win. It will be about tough hard footy. Which ever players are willing to put their body's on the line the most will win the match. and of course taking their opportunties up forward will have a major impact as well!

Cant see Jindera getting up this weekend, too many players are firing for culcairn. hearing strong rumors that there is a problem in the coaches box at jindera. But they have been on the back foot the last few weeks. as NOP stated earlier in the week...a lot of history between the two clubs.. Jindera might come out and surprise us all.

Are Culcairn that stupid to think that no one knows how they will line up. Not sure why they waste their time putting the side in the paper...w***ers!!!!

Are Culcairn that stupid to think that no one knows how they will line up. Not sure why they waste their time putting the side in the paper...w***ers!!!!

wouldn't stress to much PP they have done it all year and as you say we all know where they play, and who to match up. Looking forward to Sunday...:thumbsu:

Just chill puppy power, all apart of the lil games clubs play and usually makes no difference at all, but if it gets them an extra goal or 2 through out the year then it was well worth it. By you reacting to it you have done exactly what they want you to do. The smarter thing to do would have been to ignore it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so we take on culcairn this weekend. I heard the game may be moved as the ground was torn up pretty bad after the weekends games. It should be an interesting contest.
Word coming from the top on sunday was that they would 'rest' the walbundrie ground this weekend and hope it recovers in time for Grand Final,Merv was keen to keep the prelim close to albury so as of 5 30 Sunday they were seriously talkin about playing at Walla:confused:

Yep i think we know who the w***er is!!!!:D
Yeah I think if Jindera were smart enough they would have a good look at themselves,they have a lot of big 'ego's' in that side who didnt give a yelp on sunday,everythings fine when things are going your way boys but some of you blokes could do well to practice some humility and modesty.I dont think any one outside of the kennel would be dissapointed about sundays result:(

Yeah I think if Jindera were smart enough they would have a good look at themselves,they have a lot of big 'ego's' in that side who didnt give a yelp on sunday,everythings fine when things are going your way boys but some of you blokes could do well to practice some humility and modesty.I dont think any one outside of the kennel would be dissapointed about sundays result:(

well said but i dont rekon their the only side with a few big egos either

Just wondering whether the BB Saints will reward some of the boys in the ressies who were loyal thru the lean years, such as sammy shilg, benny land and some of the other loyal club man.

Like who Kool Aid?

Just wondering whether the BB Saints will reward some of the boys in the ressies who were loyal thru the lean years, such as sammy shilg, benny land and some of the other loyal club man.

Landy08 i hope the loyal players dont miss out who are in the best 22. If they are not in the best 22, then train harder for next time. i would hate to be in the top 15 players of a team and knowing that some of the better players of the team have missed out because of loyal club members.

Then you go on into the granny and lose by a small margin, and knowing in the back of your mind "If only we played the best 22 we would have won"..... I dont know if thats something i would get over anytime soon....

I think your being a bit harsh on the Doggies MH. I think what they did was all's they could do under the circumstances. Compare the two midfields and you will see that Culcairns is better by the length of the straight, so I can understand why the Jindera boys would want to be physical early to try and get some momentum against a midfield far better then theirs. They would have got beaten by 150 points had they tried to run head to head against Cul's midfield. Whilst it didnt work on the day at least they showed some heart and were ready to make the SEMI-FINAL a battle, which is what it should be. Full credit to Cul for withstanding the physical play early and kicking away but from a mutual supporters point of view it was good see see a hard contest even though the scoreboard wasnt close. :thumbsu:

No doubt Jindera have a few blokes that carry ego's. There is a difference between confidence and being egotistical and some have had the two confused. But in saying that you can't tell me Culcairn aren't full of ego's the place reeks of it, as does plenty of other clubs especially the ones that throw the cash around. Some blokes do need to get over themselves and realise the level they are playing even if they are getting good cash to do so. Many of these blokes either haven't made it at a higher level or were fringe players at best. But as long as blokes are making a small wage from playing they will always have fond thoughts of themselves. But to say it is only at Jindera or that Jindera are full of them is a misguided statement.
On to today Culcairn will win as i don't think BB Saints are there yet (albeit not far away) You would think Culcairn and Howlong Grand Final would be a fair result for this season. Go Doggies in the 2's and the 4 grades of Netty today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back