Hume FL - 2011 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with D-Will is that he has lost his wing man in The Great Jack . Ever since he left his game has left him. Can be a freak but only on the catwalk or dancefloor !!! Have heard him talk but only to ladies of the night about his bedroom antics. Koolaid man you should have been captain after all your hard work at the club !!!! :D:D

:thumbsu::thumbsu: yeh great call there rr i would of thought the same with my spearhead dominance of the foward line and triple as many hard ball gets. ...... .... yes the departure of the great "jackhammer" has been a huge set back for danny "the screaming eagle" williams but must say from what he has told me numerous times after the game against walla on the weekend and the countless times more on sunday about probably the best goal ever kicked not only in the hume leauge reserves but posibly afl/vfl/nrl/nfl/arl/a leauge any spoting code history he may be starting to find his feet again.

:thumbsu::thumbsu: yeh great call there rr i would of thought the same with my spearhead dominance of the foward line and triple as many hard ball gets. ...... .... yes the departure of the great "jackhammer" has been a huge set back for danny "the screaming eagle" williams but must say from what he has told me numerous times after the game against walla on the weekend and the countless times more on sunday about probably the best goal ever kicked not only in the hume leauge reserves but posibly afl/vfl/nrl/nfl/arl/a leauge any spoting code history he may be starting to find his feet again.

are you talking about royce jack? the bloke who used to play for bb and corryong? why is he not playing?
danny williams? or the screaming eagle? :confused: is he related to the other williams in the team?
in other news: i hear bb saints are about to unleash a new senior player in the next week or so. another power foward. any thruth?
whose set to be the x factor this year for finals? lockhart?

are you talking about royce jack? the bloke who used to play for bb and corryong? why is he not playing?
danny williams? or the screaming eagle? :confused: is he related to the other williams in the team?
in other news: i hear bb saints are about to unleash a new senior player in the next week or so. another power foward. any thruth?
whose set to be the x factor this year for finals? lockhart?

danny williams is the screaming eagle for refference look up red tube or tube8 to understand the phrase... as for royce jack he has a shocking unrepairable torn "heartstring" no doctor ha found a cure yet but good luck to him. :thumbsu::D as for this bb x factor heard something about this on sunday (repeatdly) from no other than danny williams. . . . . im assuming he was reffering too tim (the pig) wong who made his frist senior apperance for this year on the weekend after getting dropped from the reserves finals side last year on the eve of the grand final.. gotta give it to the bloke has been putting in the training and playing good 2s footy and now is getting the rewards.

danny williams is the screaming eagle for refference look up red tube or tube8 to understand the phrase... as for royce jack he has a shocking unrepairable torn "heartstring" no doctor ha found a cure yet but good luck to him. :thumbsu::D as for this bb x factor heard something about this on sunday (repeatdly) from no other than danny williams. . . . . im assuming he was reffering too tim (the pig) wong who made his frist senior apperance for this year on the weekend after getting dropped from the reserves finals side last year on the eve of the grand final.. gotta give it to the bloke has been putting in the training and playing good 2s footy and now is getting the rewards.

As good as Tim Wong may be, I find it offensive that you give him the nickname The Pig. With no disrespect to him, He is incomparable to the great Geoffrey Raymond 'Pig' Land. I say you change Wongy's nickname to the Warthog, due to his Wild boar-like mane. Danny Williams would be close to Best and Fairest, Kool Aid Man????

mal you make a valid point there!!!!!!!!!!!! williams would deffinatly be a roughie bf in my oppinon..... the sam o'connar domminace across half back is what comes to my mind has the best left foot in the leauge and speed of a bat outta hell only second to sam schilg there but racks up the touches another that sticks out in my mind is a r.j everitt

mal you make a valid point there!!!!!!!!!!!! williams would deffinatly be a roughie bf in my oppinon..... the sam o'connar domminace across half back is what comes to my mind has the best left foot in the leauge and speed of a bat outta hell only second to sam schilg there but racks up the touches another that sticks out in my mind is a r.j everitt

You boys are a Crack up. Keep up the good work. ::D

Wongy is playing some good footy!

You bring up a good point there in Everitt Kool Aid, Very tough player, the only player I have ever seen drop Ronnie Everitt is a little toughnut from Osbourne called J-Rod Webster, broke Ron's ribs if memory serves correctly.

I reckon on from left feild sould be Ben 'Tarzan' Land, starting to play some dominant football now his role within the team has widened. Don't think anyone can tackle the massive frame of the Damien Monkhurst lookalike.

heard today that Holbrook will be without a few of their stars for this weeks game against R/W i'm talking Bloom and fulford. could open the door for the Tigers and in turn have an effect on top 6 and top 2 aspirations

heard today that Holbrook will be without a few of their stars for this weeks game against R/W i'm talking Bloom and fulford. could open the door for the Tigers and in turn have an effect on top 6 and top 2 aspirations

That's great news for jindera NOP. I would think unless their is a shock loss for jindera and Holbrook, bbs chances of top two are very slim. Our % is just not good enough.

Sounds like this Williams bloke is a bit of a character, Kool Aid Man, does he have an ego? sounds like he has one bigger than Cassidy's head.

Interesting you are talking about B Land Angry Mal, word on the street is Cul are talking to him to replace Jason Sheather next season and play a similar role to what Sheather is endeavoring to do, but just can't quite execute. Could you shed any light on the matter Kooly?

Sounds like this Williams bloke is a bit of a character, Kool Aid Man, does he have an ego? sounds like he has one bigger than Cassidy's head.

Interesting you are talking about B Land Angry Mal, word on the street is Cul are talking to him to replace Jason Sheather next season and play a similar role to what Sheather is endeavoring to do, but just can't quite execute. Could you shed any light on the matter Kooly?

hahahahah good call guns.... havent heard from cul (although expecting a call any minute)... good call mal on evo jarred got him sweet thats about it tho would back him in for leauge bf in the 2s been a very very handy player for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

o and as for being a bit of a charater he is the only bloke ive seen do as many embarrsing things as him (wont go into any details as i still want a game saturday) but one such story involves a footy trip away, a pair of soiled jocks, and a huge hangover ;p

So I hear that BB have signed a Nathan Jones ( without the ink ) / Mil Hanna type for the rest of the season???

I think The Screaming Eagle should change his name to Rhino. Well he always seems to lead with his horn when out looking for the ladies.

Also I see Fanta Pants is off the injury list and should add plenty to the 2's . He's Aker like with his disposals.

Hey Koolaid Man keep on dancing !!!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

So I hear that BB have signed a Nathan Jones ( without the ink ) / Mil Hanna type for the rest of the season???

I think The Screaming Eagle should change his name to Rhino. Well he always seems to lead with his horn when out looking for the ladies.
Corryong weren't willing to clear one of their most up and coming talents to a better league even though they parted on so called 'good terms'. I'm sure the Saints will welcome him back with open arms next year:D:D:D

Also I see Fanta Pants is off the injury list and should add plenty to the 2's . He's Aker like with his disposals.

Hey Koolaid Man keep on dancing !!!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Honestly, you Saints boys really need to **** off to a new thread or at least do a bit of schooling until your literacy improves a little bit. It's bad enough that you get on a Hume League thread and talk shit - we don't really give a flying toss about Screaming Eagles and piss ass nicknames that mean nothing to the majority on this thread - but **** boys, try to make it readable or stop wasting space.

Honestly, you Saints boys really need to **** off to a new thread or at least do a bit of schooling until your literacy improves a little bit. It's bad enough that you get on a Hume League thread and talk shit - we don't really give a flying toss about Screaming Eagles and piss ass nicknames that mean nothing to the majority on this thread - but **** boys, try to make it readable or stop wasting space.

sorry mate they dont have a high school at burrum or brock...... so i dont no where that leaves us?

these rain days have been long:):eek:

Hey Dacs have fun at the dentists tody it seems we have hit a nerve or two!!!! We have to listen to all the other crap on here but you can't handle it when it's someone else bagging there own. I do remember a fews back a certain red head copped it big time on here and no one winged. Who cares what these BB guys write and it ain't wasting space as we don't pay for it. In the end all they are doing is pumping up Screaming Eagle ( d-will ) and he's having a good old laugh at it. Like most should know you should never take anything serious on here anyway. It beats the random crap put on here by others and since the clearance deadline has past what else are we gunna talk about!!!

Koolaid Full Forward this week???

Hey Dacs have fun at the dentists tody it seems we have hit a nerve or two!!!! We have to listen to all the other crap on here but you can't handle it when it's someone else bagging there own. I do remember a fews back a certain red head copped it big time on here and no one winged. Who cares what these BB guys write and it ain't wasting space as we don't pay for it. In the end all they are doing is pumping up Screaming Eagle ( d-will ) and he's having a good old laugh at it. Like most should know you should never take anything serious on here anyway. It beats the random crap put on here by others and since the clearance deadline has past what else are we gunna talk about!!!

Koolaid Full Forward this week???

Reggieray goes BANG!!, says 'Sit down fool!!!!'. Although there is no laughing from my point of veiw, I would follow The Screaming Eagle into battle, I'd follow him straight out of the battle as well, as he would be the first to scream and run away! The bloke couldnt take a hit from a flailing fish, worse than Motty!

i agree. leave williams alone ya jerks!!
get off the computer and work on ya footy skills.. big game this weekend.
im glad that you said that daicos, i enjoy a good laugh but geez its gone on abit to much.

kool aid man - ur a jerk!

so ill start something new here!
grounds in the hume league.
what is the best field (condition wise) and change rooms.

Reggieray goes BANG!!, says 'Sit down fool!!!!'. Although there is no laughing from my point of veiw, I would follow The Screaming Eagle into battle, I'd follow him straight out of the battle as well, as he would be the first to scream and run away! The bloke couldnt take a hit from a flailing fish, worse than Motty!

damn right id be the first one out. ya dont get kicks from hard ball gets, sheep-doggin all the way! worse then motty no!

i agree. leave williams alone ya jerks!!
get off the computer and work on ya footy skills.. big game this weekend.
im glad that you said that daicos, i enjoy a good laugh but geez its gone on abit to much.

so ill start something new here!
grounds in the hume league.
what is the best field (condition wise) and change rooms.

Best ground would be the Pantherdome . Other then that Jindera maybe.
Best rooms away or home are we talking?? Walbundrie or Walla for size.
Lavi's are so cramp and I have seen a player eat a hotdog going up the stairs!!! It's a long way to the ground from the dungeon.:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back