Hume FL - 2011 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATS did Mojo fail to show up?

mojo wasnt our problem, culcairn was.. They were SUPER IMPRESSIVE!

Our boys were very un-disciplined, disgusting display of footy. i wouldnt be surprised if we gave away 15-20 50mtr penalitys. which cost us alot of goals.

but culcairn came to play, and they smashed us from the first bounce, their midfield killed ours, and they were feeding off our own ruckman.

I cannot see anyone beating them for the flag. They are just to good, too many players to stop.

But thats a bit of an upset for Jindera NOP, i would think that that would kill off any hopes of a top 2 finish for your boys?

mojo wasnt our problem, culcairn was.. They were SUPER IMPRESSIVE!

Our boys were very un-disciplined, disgusting display of footy. i wouldnt be surprised if we gave away 15-20 50mtr penalitys. which cost us alot of goals.

but culcairn came to play, and they smashed us from the first bounce, their midfield killed ours, and they were feeding off our own ruckman.

I cannot see anyone beating them for the flag. They are just to good, too many players to stop.

But thats a bit of an upset for Jindera NOP, i would think that that would kill off any hopes of a top 2 finish for your boys?

yeah it was highly unlikely that we would even if we did win our last 3. Howlong were more desperate.

Was at the cul bb game and was also very impressed culcairn were way too strong obvious evaluation from the end score tho didn't think it was justice the end margin altho bb dropped there bundle last quarter. Everyone knows how much talent cul have but I never seen klemke or Goode play before and not sure if klemke had a bit of an off day but for an afl standard player wasn't as electrifying as I thort he was going to be ATS correct me if I'm wrong and Goode was good aswel but the gilson fruey barber baker were way to classy. Any smokeys for the azzi medal?? I know Heath ohlin and mikal bloom would be favorites but any others that may be catching the votes getting regular 1 n 2 votes?? Is Goode a chance of winning it altho he hasn't played many games?? Willo from Henty?? I was impressed by the bbs number one think he's one of the boultons ATS?? Seen the howling game n he played well.

Was at the cul bb game and was also very impressed culcairn were way too strong obvious evaluation from the end score tho didn't think it was justice the end margin altho bb dropped there bundle last quarter. Everyone knows how much talent cul have but I never seen klemke or Goode play before and not sure if klemke had a bit of an off day but for an afl standard player wasn't as electrifying as I thort he was going to be ATS correct me if I'm wrong and Goode was good aswel but the gilson fruey barber baker were way to classy. Any smokeys for the azzi medal?? I know Heath ohlin and mikal bloom would be favorites but any others that may be catching the votes getting regular 1 n 2 votes?? Is Goode a chance of winning it altho he hasn't played many games?? Willo from Henty?? I was impressed by the bbs number one think he's one of the boultons ATS?? Seen the howling game n he played well.
I was also at the Cul v BB game and no one will get near Cul if they play like that and BB didnt drop their bundle in the last qtr ,Cul run over most sides because they can rotate so many through the midfield,imagine having the quality players like those you mentioned and having them fresh in the last qtr because of all the rotations, say's something about their depth i think...Looks like BB have missed out on B.Piltz the word on the street is he has signed at Henty with Osullivan to be his assistant ,good signs for the swampies although would need a few more to be a serious contender

I was also at the Cul v BB game and no one will get near Cul if they play like that and BB didnt drop their bundle in the last qtr ,Cul run over most sides because they can rotate so many through the midfield,imagine having the quality players like those you mentioned and having them fresh in the last qtr because of all the rotations, say's something about their depth i think...Looks like BB have missed out on B.Piltz the word on the street is he has signed at Henty with Osullivan to be his assistant ,good signs for the swampies although would need a few more to be a serious contender

Been hearing strong whispers that Kade Klemke is linked to wodonga bulldogs as an assistant?????

Been hearing strong whispers that Kade Klemke is linked to wodonga bulldogs as an assistant?????
Strong word going around that Klemke is off to Canberra next year and Chris Willis will coach Culcairn...Hmm interesting move that one if it is true,Cul have a habit of turning everything into gold lately but Willis coaching might be the first bad move they have made.

It seems jindera's loss on the weekend has taken a bit of gloss of what was suppose to be the much anticipated match of the year. It is effectively now a dead rubber. Will be interesting to see if either side will play their cards or leave a few close to their chest. As like many i expect this to be a gf preview.

It seems jindera's loss on the weekend has taken a bit of gloss of what was suppose to be the much anticipated match of the year. It is effectively now a dead rubber. Will be interesting to see if either side will play their cards or leave a few close to their chest. As like many i expect this to be a gf preview.

RHG you could bet your house that the cul boys wont go throwing any punches, as they wont want to end up cited, and at the tribunal with blokes squealing! :thumbsdown:

Ahh hang on 'to soft' I have played against Cul a fair bit and you blokes aren't backward when it comes to sqealing so if you want to give it,be prepared to get some back.:rolleyes:
Mad Hawka, i think to soft may have been referring to a certain "snitch" who appeared at the tribunial after an incident that occured between cul and jindera last time these two sides played.

Ha ha snitch i prefer witness to a weak off the ball act that put a bloke in hospital. Hey we've moved on from it, how about you blokes do the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh hang on 'to soft' I have played against Cul a fair bit and you blokes aren't backward when it comes to sqealing so if you want to give it,be prepared to get some back.:rolleyes:

Cant say i can remember hearing or reading the last time cul cited an opposition player, but happy to be corrected if so!

Yes one can only hope the accused has moved on from it, although ive heard he has a quite a temper!;) Maybe your just hoping hes over it NOP!!

your doing well to incite it to soft maybe you can make it your headline tomorrow. There is every chance we will cross paths who knows may even line up on each other, so i guess we'll see what happens.

NOP i hear you guys are going in to tomorrows big clash severely under full strength ? Have u guys put a few boys on ice before finals or just conceding a loss already considering u boys cant move out of 3rd ?
I think the majority of the league has been looking forward to this match all season, i hope it lives up to the billing :thumbsu:

NOP i hear you guys are going in to tomorrows big clash severely under full strength ? Have u guys put a few boys on ice before finals or just conceding a loss already considering u boys cant move out of 3rd ?
I think the majority of the league has been looking forward to this match all season, i hope it lives up to the billing :thumbsu:

na mate bit of self preservation few guys are a bit worried about coming up against, the volcano, the hurricane, earthquake, el nino and frost bite.

Live up to its billing!!!! Havent you heard its going to be filmed and recorded, just in case.......;)

Live up to its billing!!!! Havent you heard its going to be filmed and recorded, just in case.......;)
I think we have the picture To Soft.. No need to drag it on. From a neutral point, I can see it as a Jindera guy spoke out against a Cul guy for a king hit behind play or off the ball. The dogs player wound up in hospital. I can see how Jindera would be in the wrong here, because we want to encourage that sort of stuff off the ball!!!!!!
On a different note To soft, will Scotty Sheather get back in the side in the race to the finals? If he was to miss out again that would be 3 GF's in a row, tough for anyone to take. A super side they have put together and everyone behind the scenes should be congratulated on the recruiting, could have gone either way after Donnan, Hutchins, Charlton White etc left. Great job:thumbsu:

I think we have the picture To Soft.. No need to drag it on. From a neutral point, I can see it as a Jindera guy spoke out against a Cul guy for a king hit behind play or off the ball. The dogs player wound up in hospital. I can see how Jindera would be in the wrong here, because we want to encourage that sort of stuff off the ball!!!!!!
On a different note To soft, will Scotty Sheather get back in the side in the race to the finals? If he was to miss out again that would be 3 GF's in a row, tough for anyone to take. A super side they have put together and everyone behind the scenes should be congratulated on the recruiting, could have gone either way after Donnan, Hutchins, Charlton White etc left. Great job:thumbsu:

Definately dont accept king hits or cheap shots!!! You know Donnan copped one last year and got a broken nose and cul did nothing about it! I suppose some clubs except it and others...well!!! On S Sheather could depend on the weather!:D

These two didnt fire a shot in the game that counted last year anyway.

You do a good job of running off at the mouth 'To Soft' , if you are the person that NOP suggest's you are ,then you would go by the nickname of 'Brezza' and when I last played against you, your heart was the size of a sesame seed.Amazing how peoples stature grows once they have finished playing:rolleyes:

You do a good job of running off at the mouth 'To Soft' , if you are the person that NOP suggest's you are ,then you would go by the nickname of 'Brezza' and when I last played against you, your heart was the size of a sesame seed.Amazing how peoples stature grows once they have finished playing:rolleyes:

What an insult! Ouch. Do know of the bloke but hey if i had that build i would have played the game a lot different. Geez the bloke couldnt kick over a jam tin and his shots at goal had more shakes than a salvos tin!!!! The guy could kick 1.7 from 8 set shots 30m out!:D

Firstly, "To Soft"... Or "Too Soft". Your grammar is appalling for a journalist at The Border Mail.

Secondly, if the incident wasn't as bad as you were saying, then ask Kade Klemke for his video of the game..... and indeed of the incident.
His bench had a camera set up no less than 20 metres from where the incident occurred and miraculously the said video didn't appear at the tribunal to get Crenaune off....

Quite surprising really...!!!

So seeing as you're dishing out Thumbs Down..... :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back