Hume FL - 2011 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its good to see the arrogance of Jindera has not been effected by finishing 3rd. I pray to god, that the paper misquoted Ken Stevenson today "we dont lack any confidence and have faith in our game plan". Anybody else find that a bit odd????

i think you'll find he mean't that despite the injuries and a couple of losses in the last few weeks that the sides confidence had not been Affected. Nothing arrogant or cocky about that i would have thought.

Was wondering if someone could give me season wrap on the old coreen league clubs, didnt get to any games this season, but i see the crows won a few games and look to be a team on the improve can anyone rate their season and CDHBU's for me?

Bb Saints too strong today in a bit of an upset I reckon. Bradshaw has resigned with the Spiders so be interesting to see which way the brothers head in the off season.Might all be at differnt clubs:cool:

i think you'll find he mean't that despite the injuries and a couple of losses in the last few weeks that the sides confidence had not been Affected. Nothing arrogant or cocky about that i would have thought.
Jindera boys got home over a very gallant Swampies outfit on saturday,both sides had their chances in the last qtr but the doggies deserved their win.Jindera boys cop it a bit about being arrogant but they played the game in great spirit and were gracious in victory so good luck for the rest of your finals campaign.

Howlong has signed the sydney Bradshaw.

I was talking to a bloke in the TDFL and he said Daniel's asking rate was 60k for the season.
So if Howlong have coughed up that kind of cash for ONE player, you would pray that he can win you a flag off his own boot. Not to mention that Darren was reportedly on 20k a season, thats 80k for 2 players...
and considering Daniel said hes not sure about his knee or his back holding up, BIG money for a BIG risk. :eek:

Was wondering if someone could give me season wrap on the old coreen league clubs, didnt get to any games this season, but i see the crows won a few games and look to be a team on the improve can anyone rate their season and CDHBU's for me?

Crows had a pretty up and down year after beating osbourne and pushing bb earlier in the year got some pretty good kids coming up thru the ranks with the 2s beatin bb on Sunday should be a team on the rise next year if they can keep there group together and add a few. Cdhbu tried hard all year also got alot of kids playin in the seniors chalky and bran talbot having good years with talbot close to bog in the interleague and finally Murray magpies having a dissapionting year with so much promise last year with the addition of nicko should've finished higher on the ladder than they did.

Was at both games on the weekend jindera and Henty was a very good game to watch but jindera class to much. And bb howlong game a very skillful game to watch impressed with both sides I think it mute of been different if henry played bb n jindera played howlong.. Bb doesnt really match up well against henty. Anyhow with this week over will be a tight contest between both midfields of culcarin and Holbrook match of the year in my book. Good luck to all teams contesting saturday Sunday.

You'd think there will be a massive crowd there for Culcairn and Holbrook. They pull big crowds when they play each other in H&A, add no ovens & murray game on the saturday. Hope we get good weather. Now i just got to scab a lift so i can get on the cans.
icon12.gif

Crows had a pretty up and down year after beating osbourne and pushing bb earlier in the year got some pretty good kids coming up thru the ranks with the 2s beatin bb on Sunday should be a team on the rise next year if they can keep there group together and add a few. Cdhbu tried hard all year also got alot of kids playin in the seniors chalky and bran talbot having good years with talbot close to bog in the interleague and finally Murray magpies having a dissapionting year with so much promise last year with the addition of nicko should've finished higher on the ladder than they did.

Cheers mate

I was talking to a bloke in the TDFL and he said Daniel's asking rate was 60k for the season.
So if Howlong have coughed up that kind of cash for ONE player, you would pray that he can win you a flag off his own boot. Not to mention that Darren was reportedly on 20k a season, thats 80k for 2 players...
and considering Daniel said hes not sure about his knee or his back holding up, BIG money for a BIG risk. :eek:
Where the two Bradshaws line up will be the interesting question. Darren is a hefty unit who doesn't venture out of the goal square too often and will Daniel's knee be able to play up the ground? Howlong and Culcairn must run a lot of successful chook raffles to afford all these players they've recruited in the last two seasons.:rolleyes:

Where the two Bradshaws line up will be the interesting question. Darren is a hefty unit who doesn't venture out of the goal square too often and will Daniel's knee be able to play up the ground? Howlong and Culcairn must run a lot of successful chook raffles to afford all these players they've recruited in the last two seasons.:rolleyes:

Jeez Chucky, looking at your past posts, you are very obsessed with the money side of things. If clubs work hard to raise it, surely they are entitled to spend it. If they don't have it and spend it, then they will end up like Wodonga. (and many others before them)

That's funny I heard that they were offering 60k for all of the braddys not sure heard it from a very good source

Go the Brookers!!! Well done to Twitty and co, great see boys get over our old rivals and a chance to get the big one. Interested to read Mr Godde's article on Monday and see him give the Brookers some due credit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go the Brookers!!! Well done to Twitty and co, great see boys get over our old rivals and a chance to get the big one. Interested to read Mr Godde's article on Monday and see him give the Brookers some due credit
Culcairn had a few sore boys at the end.Goodde a calf and Klemke was soundly beaten.Scott Sheather would be a nervous man,not 1 possesion for the match-after being omitted 2 yeras in a row for a Grand Final(KSC and then last year Cul) might miss the big dance again if Cul make it.

lets hope for a less windy weekend next week. and i hope to christ that if it doesn't rain they water that ground.

Well we are down to 3. First things first, well done to Holbrook on Saturday - they smashed us in the middle and their defence held up well against the wind in the last quarter. But I guess thats why we strive for a top 2 spot to get another crack.
Yesterday's game was a bit of a wierd one, BB had their fair share of possession but couldnt capitalise. I think when Jindera got on top and when Mckimmie went off with I think a hammy it sunk their will a bit and the margin stayed around 30 points for most of the second half.
This Saturday's game will be a cracker between Cul and the doggies. I think it is common knowledge that 2 of our prime movers pulled up quiet sore after the game so im hoping they will be right. A little bit of injury news out of yesterdays game NOP ? I must say speaking to some of our coaching committee and a past team mate involved at Brockelsby both were somewhat "bemused" at your in's and out's for yesterdays game. The guys at BB definitly thought you guys were foxing but in the end it was fair dinkum. Anyway, its been a great finals series so far and one thinks the whips are well and truely cracking now :thumbsu:

Well we are down to 3. First things first, well done to Holbrook on Saturday - they smashed us in the middle and their defence held up well against the wind in the last quarter. But I guess thats why we strive for a top 2 spot to get another crack.
Yesterday's game was a bit of a wierd one, BB had their fair share of possession but couldnt capitalise. I think when Jindera got on top and when Mckimmie went off with I think a hammy it sunk their will a bit and the margin stayed around 30 points for most of the second half.
This Saturday's game will be a cracker between Cul and the doggies. I think it is common knowledge that 2 of our prime movers pulled up quiet sore after the game so im hoping they will be right. A little bit of injury news out of yesterdays game NOP ? I must say speaking to some of our coaching committee and a past team mate involved at Brockelsby both were somewhat "bemused" at your in's and out's for yesterdays game. The guys at BB definitly thought you guys were foxing but in the end it was fair dinkum. Anyway, its been a great finals series so far and one thinks the whips are well and truely cracking now :thumbsu:

Who gave away the 2 X 50m penalties mentioned in the paper ? Were they together, i.e a 100m penalty or 2 separate 50's ? Was it crucial ?

Not sure on the extent of Chammings shoulder, but other than that just the usual sore spots especially with the ground so hard. Why would we fox with selection, we needed extra runners against the quicker BB side and with the windy conditions it proved to be a good move. Had we played Howlong it may have been different as it maybe this week. Would have been obvious on Saturday that the changes were made as both players played in our super 2's side. Really looking forward to this week we have a great rivalry with Culcairn that will once again see one of us finish up on the back of a semi final between the two. 3 years in a row now.

predictions for all grades this week any1??
Wow ,Culcairn out in straight sets hey,wouldnt have picked that a month ago,Cul would have to be dissapointed in their return on Kane Goode,after all the hype he didnt deliver much.Will be interesting to see how the Border Mail writes todays match up,hope Jindera get the accolades they deserve...what was that rubbish a month ago about Goode (more screamers than a Beiber concert)mmm you are a tool Brezza.

Culcairn. Couldn't have bowed out in better fashion. Straight sets to the quality of our doggies. All the talk of Klemke about not being bullied proved to be bullshit and K Goode just proved he his a front running weak kid that is too scarred of the contest, all he could do was bury bombers head in the turf after match was won, real big effort just like trying go take off Jon McCormick's head in the north&wang GF. Enjoy preseason and queanbean culcairn. while we take on holbrook on the big dance.

Culcairn. Couldn't have bowed out in better fashion. Straight sets to the quality of our doggies. All the talk of Klemke about not being bullied proved to be bullshit and K Goode just proved he his a front running weak kid that is too scarred of the contest, all he could do was bury bombers head in the turf after match was won, real big effort just like trying go take off Jon McCormick's head in the north&wang GF. Enjoy preseason and queanbean culcairn. while we take on holbrook on the big dance.
Not being involved with either club, I am looking forward to a great game on Saturday between Jindera and Holbrook!
Just a point though, there is only one thing worse then a bad loser, and that is a bad winner. Take the result dogs, and lets not turn the next week into cheap shots between everyone. Congrats on a great effort yesterday!

Mossysausage you cant be from Jindera, we have the utmost respect for all clubs and especially Cul, who we have had alot of good battles with. We wouldnt go and slang them and especially their coach and Kane in particular because thats not what we are about! We are gracious winners and dont stand for people taking pot shots at other sides players so while we will take on Holbrook in the big dance i doubt that you are part of our club because we dont do what you have done in your previous post!

Mossysausage you cant be from Jindera, we have the utmost respect for all clubs and especially Cul, who we have had alot of good battles with. We wouldnt go and slang them and especially their coach and Kane in particular because thats not what we are about! We are gracious winners and dont stand for people taking pot shots at other sides players so while we will take on Holbrook in the big dance i doubt that you are part of our club because we dont do what you have done in your previous post!

Not to sure about that X-Factor. It might not be one of your senior players but i suspect that mossy is probably a supporter or maybe a jr player??? because Jindera players can be like mossy's post, i have heard it first hand.

Well done to Jindera and Holbrook, not too sure which way its going to go. I think maybe Jindera's finals experiance over the last few years may just be enough to get them over the line.

Good luck to our 3rds who are in the "big dance". lets hope we can bring it home boys. :thumbsu:

A big congratulations to everyone who took home the awards on saturday night at our presentation night. Storey won the B&F followed by Chris Boulton , Murphy and Mckimmie.

Good luck to our First and Seconds footy on saturday as well as our A,B and inters grade netball.
Well done to Cass on taking out our b and f from ash, bomber stores and boxhead.
Lets hope for a good day saturday with some great footy and netty and hopefully a doggins win or 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back