Hume FL......2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wish as any club would.
brendan way to coach culcairn
clint gilson to coach dederang
leigh baker to leave culcairn as is very dissapointed in getting over looked for the job after virtually replacing willis mid year.
shaun daly turned howlong down as coach
josh maher and jarrod hilliary turned the magpies down
logue back to nth albury
shan gilson and fruend to retire
just the rumours i have heard feel free to pick it apart

brendan way to coach culcairn
clint gilson to coach dederang
leigh baker to leave culcairn as is very dissapointed in getting over looked for the job after virtually replacing willis mid year.
shaun daly turned howlong down as coach
josh maher and jarrod hilliary turned the magpies down
logue back to nth albury by
shan gilson and fruend to retire
just the rumours i have heard feel free to pick it apart

The Brendan way rumour was rife on Saturday at culcairn. by all reports not a happy club.

I was talking to a source over the weekend, who has spoken to the man himself. Way apparently was fairly convincing that he was retired from football in all forms, including coaching. But we have all heard this before!
What about you blokes ATS, is McKimmie staying on or are you going in another direction? You've held steady ground but are looking at flags or only finals appearances:confused:

What about you blokes ATS, is McKimmie staying on or are you going in another direction? You've held steady ground but are looking at flags or only finals appearances:confused:

Ive only heard whispers of what "might" be going on. I heard from outside the club that we r sniffing around for a new coach, but nothing within has been mentioned that i know of at club level. Mckimmie has done a good job with the players that we have but we need to recruit this off season, otherwise we will be left behind. As we are borderline this season.

IMO we need a high profile playing coach to drag some players, but that maybe a hard task this off season as alot of clubs are in the same boat. :eek:

Ive only heard whispers of what "might" be going on. I heard from outside the club that we r sniffing around for a new coach, but nothing within has been mentioned that i know of at club level. Mckimmie has done a good job with the players that we have but we need to recruit this off season, otherwise we will be left behind. As we are borderline this season.

IMO we need a high profile playing coach to drag some players, but that maybe a hard task this off season as alot of clubs are in the same boat. :eek:
I have heard there is a possibility of Luke Schilg coaching at BB Saints.

Interesting time for coaching id expect clubs to be aggressive with so many looking. 5 o and m clubs sonera big name Hume and tallangatta clubs s well. glad we got in early. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats what the border mail said today...can u confirm yet NOP?

What i understand is that there is a few loose ends to tie up (like him treating and giving his club the respect it deserves and vice versa with us with Ken who is a premiership coach) once its all sorted i expect an official announcement will be made.

thats what the border mail said today...can u confirm yet NOP?

Have read the article, just a bit concerned why Goode went with the story and the fact it ended up on the back page. No comment or confirmation from either Jindera FC or Walker himself yet the self-professed Culcairn-supporting journo decided this "news" should be on the back page ?
Without confirmation, or even a comment from JFC that they have even approached Walker, this bloke has decided chinese whispers is enough for him.
Even if it turns out to be correct and hats off to Jindera if it is but it's a bit unfair on club & player to be leading with a story without a shred of supporting evidence from those two parties, especially given the player in question is heavily tied in with his current clubs under 18's setup and young player developement. Wonder how those young fellas felt this morning reading a story about a their club captain heading elsewhere...
Hey Goode...I hear Jesus Christ is coaching CDHBU next season...apparently bringing Mathew, Mark, Luke & John with him, should all be handy additions...look forward to reading that one tomorrow :D

Have read the article, just a bit concerned why Goode went with the story and the fact it ended up on the back page. No comment or confirmation from either Jindera FC or Walker himself yet the self-professed Culcairn-supporting journo decided this "news" should be on the back page ?
Without confirmation, or even a comment from JFC that they have even approached Walker, this bloke has decided chinese whispers is enough for him.
Even if it turns out to be correct and hats off to Jindera if it is but it's a bit unfair on club & player to be leading with a story without a shred of supporting evidence from those two parties, especially given the player in question is heavily tied in with his current clubs under 18's setup and young player developement. Wonder how those young fellas felt this morning reading a story about a their club captain heading elsewhere...
Hey Goode...I hear Jesus Christ is coaching CDHBU next season...apparently bringing Mathew, Mark, Luke & John with him, should all be handy additions...look forward to reading that one tomorrow :D

without reading todays paper, to comment on this story.
he done well on mondays paper. in the article it said "henty to welcome back piltz next week from a knee injury". when there was a photo of him in the paper playin against the saints".

so whats the story in todays paper? josh walker to the kennel?
what about other clubs. any news?
walla? crows?

is it osbornes flag to win this year? or can someone pip them?

Couldn't have said it better myself Big Tex. Very bloody disappointing.

Hazy

Couldn't have said it better myself Big Tex. Very bloody disappointing.

Hazy

Have to agree not the best form to print the story when nothing official has been said by the JFC, but at the end of the day, he is a journo and thats what they do. Most stories printed in any paper are without consent and are a load of crap.

Have to agree not the best form to print the story when nothing official has been said by the JFC, but at the end of the day, he is a journo and thats what they do. Most stories printed in any paper are without consent and are a load of crap.

At least it got Fev off the back page

By your reaction Jerim and Box, I am guessing there is a bit of substance in the Josh Walker rumour. Handy pick up if its true. Heard Matt McDonald wants to coach North, but also heard that they are trying to get someone from the VFL to coach.
Hard Ball-learn to spell chump, Kutos?
Speaking of the photo of Piltz in monday's paper, it was good to see the camera had taken a few snaps of the Screaming Eagle doing what he does best, breaking tackles!!! It was also good to see the photo of the 'best contested chest mark in the hume league' in Trent 'Goose" Cooper in the paper as well. There are rumours that both players will signing autographs and kissing babies at the SS&A on Saturday morning.

So its not true about Walker? He hasn't signed at Jindera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back