Hume FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

i couldnt agree more, however i would have to say that their is no maybe in regards to guest, in my opinion on of the top 4 or 5 players in the comp.

According to a majority of the posts on this site BB Saints must be awsome because there is that many guns apparently playing for them, if they were that ****n good they would be winning more games, 3/4 of that side would not get a game for a top side, sure there is scott and glanville maybe guest, but really get your hands of your you know what and give it a rest about how many of them are stars, to be honest there a bunch of *******s....

i agree, the amount on spruking these sains people been dong, you think they would win a game soon. scott is a good player but loosing it a bit with his body, glanville would be good in a good side, however i believe guest is the best player in the comp, he would fit well in our side, better than mackie, gooden etc. however the rest of the saints are nufties, for example livermore. the amount of talking that kid did at the start of the season was unreal, and now look at him, a nobody. same as josh land. im not looking forward to them winning a game cos then you will really hear about it.

i agree, the amount on spruking these sains people been dong, you think they would win a game soon. scott is a good player but loosing it a bit with his body, glanville would be good in a good side, however i believe guest is the best player in the comp, he would fit well in our side, better than mackie, gooden etc. however the rest of the saints are nufties, for example livermore. the amount of talking that kid did at the start of the season was unreal, and now look at him, a nobody. same as josh land. im not looking forward to them winning a game cos then you will really hear about it.

Land and Livermore couldnt get a kick in a football factory, your dead right with the amount of talking those guys do on here, must be the only exercise they do, running their mouths.

Half way through the year now be interested to see peoples projections for the second half;
Top 6: Jindera, Culcairn, Osborne, RW Tigers, Lockhart, Howlong

Grand Finalists: Jindera v Culcairn

Premiers: Jindera 15 points

BOG Grand Final: Michael Blomeley

Azzi Medal: Fruean or Gooden

Best Recruit: Ayden Brown

Biggest Dissapointment: Holbrook

Half way through the year now be interested to see peoples projections for the second half;
agree although Lockhart will finish above tigers not that it matters.
agree
Hope your right
on last nights training performance his a shoe in
hard to disagree Gooden destroyed us and Fruey seems to feature reguarly in the best, Kade Duel from Jindera is having a good year.
once again hard to disagree could add Nick Stubbs, Daniel Cassidy in that mix from our club. Guest also been very good.

hard to say probably the uneveness of the comp. No fun winning or losing by 20 plus goals every 3rd week.

Big Al, sorry to hear about your injury. I have actually had the same injuries and it is bloody scary not being able to breathe. Best of luck with the recovery!

In saying - I saw the incident and it wasn't Dean Gorman. I also actually thought it was definitely an attempt at the footy which must be how the umpires saw it as well. In saying though I know a few of the Brooker boys thought differently. Again best of luck with the recovery.

Thats footy mate, collision sport you will get fixed up at some stage. Rand not proving a happy hunting ground for the Brookers in recent years. Timmy Nichols lost his spleen there last year, think the boys will be looking forward to hopefully not having to head there in 2010 with luck of the draw :D.

Yeah mate that's it re footy. Also I forgot re Timmy Nicholls - great to see him back running around. Tough little unit.

Ok, I've finally caught up after a far too busy period of time at the start of the season - so here's something else to talk about for all you guys that are down there and watching/playing the footy week in/week out rather than just looking at the results.

HUME LEAGUE TOP 10 PLAYERS
Leaderboard After Round 7
SENIORS
1. Adam Gooden (Osborne) 36
1. Shane Pound (Coleambally) 36
1. Nick Whiterod (Walla) 36
4. Thomas Alexander (Lockhart) 35
4. Manny Edmunds (Holbrook) 35
4. Daniel Kirchen (Billabong Crows) 35
4. Callum Litchfield (Osborne) 35
8. Daniel Smallwood (Lockhart) 34
9. Hayden Gleeson (Osborne) 33
10. Matthew Hill (Rand-Walbundrie) 32

RESERVES
1. Daniel Smith (Osborne) 43
2. Samuel Toon (Rand-Walbundrie) 41
3. Trent Boers (Holbrook) 40
4. Shane Norman (CDHBU) 36
5. Scott Fagan (Culcairn) 33
5. Matthew Hartley (Murray Magpies) 33
7. Dale Gowland (Osborne) 32
8. Scott McGrath (Culcairn) 26
9. Damien Schneider (Osborne) 25
10. Daniel Binding (Howlong) 23
10. Dustin Patten (Jindera) 23

THIRDS
1. Nathan Rhodes (CDHBU) 50
2. Hayden Filliponi (CDHBU) 44
3. Zacery Doyle (Murray Magpies) 36
3. Beau Walker (Howlong) 36
5. Hamish Clark (Howlong) 35
5. Adam Mannes (Coleambally) 35
7. Derek Singe (Henty) 29
8. Matthew Cross (Holbrook) 28
9. Kane Barbour (CDHBU) 27
9. Cory Smith (CDHBU) 27

FOURTHS
1. Josh Jones (Holbrook) 55
2. Damien Wilson (CDHBU) 42
3. Josh Baggio (Howlong) 41
3. Jakson Franks (Howlong) 41
5. Jack Doig (Henty) 36
6. Isaac Muller (Henty) 35
7. Dylan Hore (Henty) 34
8. Mark Beale (Billabong Crows) 33
8. Ben Wilson (CDHBU) 33
10. Thomas Barnes (Billabong Crows) 32

If the match is a draw - both teams' best five players score 10,8,6,4,2
If the margin is 1-9 points - winners get 10,8,6,4,2; losers get 9,7,5,3,1
If the margin is 10-29 points - winners get 10,9,6,5,2; losers get 8,7,4,3,1
If the margin is 30-59 points - winners get 10,9,8,4,3; losers get 7,6,5,2,1
If the margin is 60-99 points - winners get 10,9,8,7,6; losers get 5,4,3,2,1
If the margin is 100+ points - winners get 10,9,8,7,6,5; losers get 4,3,2,1
how ya going mate can u plz give us a update on the points i think its a good idea and im always keen to see it .
thanks

just wondering who has the hardest draw for the season???will a team get into the finals because of the draw and having easy teams towards the end???? whats happened to the saints !!!!!! i haven't seen much on here about josh land and haven't seen him kick to many goals either!!!!!!! what about the superstar jack northam at the started of the season??? has disappeared quicker the tommy kite in a shout.....come boys get on here and i hope you win both grades on the weekend.its only henty for christsake.......

B:L Schuburg P Goldsack B Nicholson
HB:B Talbot A Brown G Fruean
C: M O'Riorden L Kolahgan S Gilson
HF:A Gooden M Hilton M Edmunds
F: D Smallwood G Hart M Jones
R:N Whiterod B Guest J Banks

Inter:M Leahy, J Bouchier,S Pound,D Cassidy,S Schulz

give me ur opinions
i

give me ur opinions
i
assuming that is your team of the year so far? i would have found room for jinderas Kade Duel, i think he slips under the guard a little bit and has had a super year...

give me ur opinions
i

Hasn't Murray Leahey jumped ship. Would of also thought bit tough on a few Jindera blokes considering they are on top. 2 players!!:confused: agree HH Duelsy has been great would be up with the front runners for the Azzi, also B Preston, K Wilson Rob Murray all could consider themselves unlucky. Ineteresting to S gilson would that be on reputation from what i believe hasn't set the world on fire as yet.

Talking to a mate from Lockhart this morning, word is the Walla Goal umpire got reported yesterday for manhandling a Lockhart player, anyone add some light on this !

Talking to a mate from Lockhart this morning, word is the Walla Goal umpire got reported yesterday for manhandling a Lockhart player, anyone add some light on this !

Yes also heard that, a lockhart player said something to him about one of his decisions and goal umpire entered the field and pushed him which is why the report was handed down. Will be interesting to see the outcome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes also heard that, a lockhart player said something to him about one of his decisions and goal umpire entered the field and pushed him which is why the report was handed down. Will be interesting to see the outcome

Your right, I wonder what the outcome would be if the situation was the other way round............they might well be looking for a new goal umpire !

Top 6: Jindera, Osborne, Culcairn, RW Tigers, Lockhart, Howlong

Grand Finalists: Osborne v. Culcairn

Premiers: Culcairn

BOG Grand Final: Shannon Gilson

Azzi Medal: Graham Fruean

Best Recruit: Derek Murray

Biggest Disappointment: Marcos Gostellow's injury

Top 6: Jindera, Osborne, Culcairn, RW Tigers, Lockhart, Howlong

Grand Finalists: Osborne v. Culcairn

Premiers: Culcairn

BOG Grand Final: Shannon Gilson

Azzi Medal: Graham Fruean

Best Recruit: Derek Murray

Biggest Disappointment: Marcos Gostellow's injury

just commenting on the best recruit part. from what i saw derek murray was useless, has good skills but fitness lacking and therefore there are brighter lights in that team. also about ayden brown, he just tries to take everyone on and gets caught more often than not, anyone can do that. just wondering what peoples thoughts are of the two recruits of the bb saints, glanville and guest. has literally dragged that side into winning games and being competitive against the higher teams. unfortunately guest didnt play against osbourne but in my opinion he is the best recruit in the league, and if his knee holds up could be up there for the azzi, maybe not win but def top 10.

Just remember football today is built around a positive attitude.A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
CREATES
POSITIVE THOUGHTS
WHICH CREATE
POSITIVE ACTIONS
CULMIATING IN
FAVORABLE CONCLUSIONS
"'WINNING'':)

just commenting on the best recruit part. from what i saw derek murray was useless, has good skills but fitness lacking and therefore there are brighter lights in that team. also about ayden brown, he just tries to take everyone on and gets caught more often than not, anyone can do that. just wondering what peoples thoughts are of the two recruits of the bb saints, glanville and guest. has literally dragged that side into winning games and being competitive against the higher teams. unfortunately guest didnt play against osbourne but in my opinion he is the best recruit in the league, and if his knee holds up could be up there for the azzi, maybe not win but def top 10.

Havent seen ayden brown but glad to see that someone rates guesty and paul

Aydan Brown has done wonders for the r/w back line, from when i saw them last yeah too this year they were 100% better. Not too many clubs can say they have a o&m and nsw rep in their team. It will be scary for opp teams if he really get up and going

Aydan Brown has done wonders for the r/w back line, from when i saw them last yeah too this year they were 100% better. Not too many clubs can say they have a o&m and nsw rep in their team. It will be scary for opp teams if he really get up and going

Couple of upsets this week, any Doggies men comment on their loss to Lockhart, few out or the Demons just too good, and the Swampies big win over Walla.

Couple of upsets this week, any Doggies men comment on their loss to Lockhart, few out or the Demons just too good, and the Swampies big win over Walla.

Just outplayed Big Al no excuses from the kennell. Lockhart were more committed and were the first team that i've seen in my short Hume League Career to go man on man and stay that way all day. Full Kudos to the Demons who wanted it more.

best Combo in the league?

A Gooden,A Armstrong,G Hart,.
K Duel,C Cassidy,M Hilton
S Gilson,S Schulz,G Fruean

whos the best combo?

I didn't want to do this but someone will-i will do it mainly because you can't spell.The best combo would be KFC's extreme combo probably Upsized after a big saturday night.....

Whats going on out hopper land, have they got injuries or what out there because that was one score i did not expect to read in the paper anyone on here in the know, injuries or departures.
As for the demons very impressive, they are playing good footy.

Whats going on out therehave they got ijuries or departures because that was one score that i didnt think would happen, i think henty only had 1 win under there belt before sat, anyone in the know from out walla way who can inlighten us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hume FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back