Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$400 - get real. Culcairn's best would not be on that sort of money.

I agree, if Klemke told you that he is full of sh#t. Maybe he pumping his own tyres or ego more than anything. Even Cul's best as mentioned before (Willis, Lodge, Barber) aren't on that and one was their last coach.

I know for a fact that Joel turned down $400 a game from Cul to play at Henty for nothing.

frederick... my mail is that JOEL never even sat down & talked to Culcairn commitee. he played a few O&M games but would hardly be a hume league star. funny how all these average footballers have such huge offers.My guess is he`s talking himself up (nothing wrong with self promotion). Would have thought Culcairn had enough quality onballers & would be chasing key positions.

sure bowwow, Culcairn may not have dollars to match Osborne, Howlong
or Henty, but I believe Klemke may be just what Culcairn needs. Surely some of those 3rds from last year are ready to step up.Shultzs, White & Hoggs looked impressive in granny.Im not a Culcairn fan but they may surprise
Yes Retrac you may have a point with those youngsters but i dont know whether any of them have played senior footy yet.Big step up from getting a kick at will to actually having a handy player on you.I guess time will tell.If Klemke was offered 400 at the lions i would like to know what fruend barber donnan brown are on.Any news on the alledged standoff at walla;)

Yes Retrac you may have a point with those youngsters but i dont know whether any of them have played senior footy yet.Big step up from getting a kick at will to actually having a handy player on you.I guess time will tell.If Klemke was offered 400 at the lions i would like to know what fruend barber donnan brown are on.Any news on the alledged standoff at walla;)

Stand off Bowwow, please enlighten us all with what you know??? This is the first I've heard of it, but it sounds juicy, tell me, tell me!!!

Stand off Bowwow, please enlighten us all with what you know??? This is the first I've heard of it, but it sounds juicy, tell me, tell me!!!
Ive heard that the plough isnt real happy that he didnt have the money tree at his disposal last year.New president turns up and the money tree suddenly appears.cheers the wowwser:p

I know there isn't any rift at Walla lads.
Plough is a hopper through and through, he'd be happy if they look like being succesfful, it takes a bit to ruffle the old bloke.
He's a bit like his brother Deek.

Hearing some news out of Holbrook that 5 will sign on Thursday - Trent Ball, Brendan Hanckel and Brendan Brain are names been thrown about. Anyone know anything?

Hearing some news out of Holbrook that 5 will sign on Thursday - Trent Ball, Brendan Hanckel and Brendan Brain are names been thrown about. Anyone know anything?

havn't heard but you'd think with the names being thrown around at some other clubs they'd be better off saving their money. not much glory in spending big $$$ to still finish in the bottom half.

havn't heard but you'd think with the names being thrown around at some other clubs they'd be better off saving their money. not much glory in spending big $$$ to still finish in the bottom half.

I heard Ball was looking at going to RW. If he goes to the Brookers it would fill the goalsquare up as Way doesn't venture far from there and big Bally wouldn't either. Who are Brain and Hanckel, did they play locally?

I heard Ball was looking at going to RW. If he goes to the Brookers it would fill the goalsquare up as Way doesn't venture far from there and big Bally wouldn't either. Who are Brain and Hanckel, did they play locally?
Both are Albury boys. You can add Ian Maiden to that list as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really where did Ian Maiden's name come from has he been training there.
Dont think he has been training there, or anywhere for that matter. By the sounds of it he is not that interested in playing at Lavington and he likes Manny. Thought he may of gone back to Thurgoona but something has swayed him that way.

Dont think he has been training there, or anywhere for that matter. By the sounds of it he is not that interested in playing at Lavington and he likes Manny. Thought he may of gone back to Thurgoona but something has swayed him that way.

So there is really no substance to your rumours about Maiden then. Would be a very handy pick up if he did head out that way.

Anyone got some goss on the magpies.Not much being said about my old mate Robbie Robertsons team.Have we not accepted them yet.Ithink jindera burrum and the brookers will be happy they are in,they will keep one of them off the bottom.They may as well call themselves the anchors cause they will be stuck to the bottom.:D

So there is really no substance to your rumours about Maiden then. Would be a very handy pick up if he did head out that way.
He actually told me IHTT. As he served me a pot and parmi last week at the newy. Him and Bally work together, keen to go to same spot, expect a few of Lavingtons twos to follow. How is your club Walbundrie travelling, you seem to have an opinion on everybody elses side other then your own!!!!

He actually told me IHTT. As he served me a pot and parmi last week at the newy. Him and Bally work together, keen to go to same spot, expect a few of Lavingtons twos to follow. How is your club Walbundrie travelling, you seem to have an opinion on everybody elses side other then your own!!!!

FORMER CLUB Wooderson, I told you i don't play anymore, i just keep an eye on things, they're shapin up okay from what i'm hearin, good numbers at trainin etc. I'll go as far as sayin I'll have em as my smoky this year, will knock off a few unsuspecting sides.

Anyone got some goss on the magpies.Not much being said about my old mate Robbie Robertsons team.Have we not accepted them yet.Ithink jindera burrum and the brookers will be happy they are in,they will keep one of them off the bottom.They may as well call themselves the anchors cause they will be stuck to the bottom.:D

Rumour that Robbo has signed Dan Lambert. Also Horse has landed a job in Melbourne and may not play all games. Ex Culcairn boy 'Sprocket' Bodycott is also training with Magpies.:eek:

Rumour that Robbo has signed Dan Lambert. Also Horse has landed a job in Melbourne and may not play all games. Ex Culcairn boy 'Sprocket' Bodycott is also training with Magpies.:eek:
Sprocket Bodycott, they may as well sign up the Smith brothers, their fullback cousin and Brendan lee and play for the Maggies on a Saturday and superrules on a Sunday.:D

$400 - get real. Culcairn's best would not be on that sort of money.

I said i know that it was fact. a number of people here clearly dont know what the average wage is for a footballer these days. Even previous posts where people couldn't believe a senior coach was on $16,000. That would be one of the cheapest around the league.

And no Klemke didn't give me this figure. It was a Culcairn source, and correct they never officialy met with him as he knocked them back straight away.

I said i know that it was fact. a number of people here clearly dont know what the average wage is for a footballer these days. Even previous posts where people couldn't believe a senior coach was on $16,000. That would be one of the cheapest around the league.

And no Klemke didn't give me this figure. It was a Culcairn source, and correct they never officialy met with him as he knocked them back straight away.

Frederick, sounds like your source may have spent some time at west coast!! if an average hume league footballer can get $400, & remember Joel struggled to make North Albury, then I'm sure many clubs will fold. small towns cannot raise this kind of money.

Frederick, sounds like your source may have spent some time at west coast!! if an average hume league footballer can get $400, & remember Joel struggled to make North Albury, then I'm sure many clubs will fold. small towns cannot raise this kind of money.

Speaking of money, is Simon Corr still at the Tigers?

Trent Ball will play for Rand-Walbundrie on a large sum, considering they don't need a FF/FP. Needs to work on his fitness (highly unlikely)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back