Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
very tame.

I heard Henty has signed Jamie Wild for a huge sum of money and is trying to get Brice Shaw back as well.

Apparently they are going all out for the flag.

just wondering about an old mate of mine, Noel Coutts, just wondering if he was still having a run around.
absolute gun in his day

I'll have a crack. I reckon 3rd to 7th will be tight. The bottom 2 will be a long way behind.

Osborne (of course)
Howlong
Culcairn
Henty
Walla

Rand-Walbundrie
Jindera
Lockhart
Holbrook
BB Saints
Murray Magpies

I'll have a crack. I reckon 3rd to 7th will be tight. The bottom 2 will be a long way behind.

Osborne (of course)
Howlong
Culcairn
Henty
Walla

Rand-Walbundrie
Jindera
Lockhart
Holbrook
BB Saints
Murray Magpies
What has changed at Culcairn to move them up to 3rd after last years disappointing result.
Dont think there will be much between 3rd and 9th as Holbrook will improve a fair bit.

The Brookers haven't exactly set the world on fire recruiting wise, Manny will be a gun, Jezza will go alright if his back holds up, Aaron PItson has shonky knees and can you really count Hickey in?

Culcairn have done well, Klemke's are good, Donnan will be a big in and they kept the bulk of last years list.

The Brookers haven't exactly set the world on fire recruiting wise, Manny will be a gun, Jezza will go alright if his back holds up, Aaron PItson has shonky knees and can you really count Hickey in?

Culcairn have done well, Klemke's are good, Donnan will be a big in and they kept the bulk of last years list.
Tom Hickey still running around??He won our leading goals from 8 games back in 2001, if you see him, tell him the Jets will have him back.

And i'm sure Tom Hickey will have the Jets back if the cheque book is fat enough.

He played at O and M club Lavington last season, had a good year, one of their better forwards but is apparently going to about 15 different clubs next year.

And i'm sure Tom Hickey will have the Jets back if the cheque book is fat enough.

He played at O and M club Lavington last season, had a good year, one of their better forwards but is apparently going to about 15 different clubs next year.

Wouldn't have said he had a good year last year, he sleeps with one eye open during his sleep. :thumbsdown:

Article from the Daily Advertiser about new BB Saints Coach - has a big job ahead of him but hopefully the guys can improve.

Saints’ new coach is highly confident
Travis Cohalan

Tough midfielder says he is looking forward to the challenge

INCOMING Brocklesby-Burrumbuttock captain-coach Glenn Eddy is confident of turning around the Hume League fortunes of the joint venture club.
The tough midfielder recently signed on as Saints mentor on a two-year deal and yesterday said he was looking forward to the challenge of his first coaching appointment.
“I have coached a few other (junior) teams but this is my first senior coaching job,” Eddy said yesterday.
“It should be good. I really wanted to give coaching a crack and both Brocklesby and Burrumbuttock are great communities.
“I am looking forward to working with the locals and hopefully together we can bring some success to the club.”
Brocklesby and Burrumbuttock joined forces last year and their maiden voyage in the Hume League last season was injury-marred and unsuccessful as the Saints finished in second-last position.
In fact Eddy faces possibly the biggest challenge in the Hume League as Brocklesby or Burrumbuttock (prior to the merger) has not played finals football since 1995 when both clubs made the play-offs.
However Eddy believes the club is heading in the right direction and is hopeful he can help turn the cellar dwellers into genuine finals contenders.
“Making the finals next year is the aim,” Eddy said. “The club is in a strong position off the field and I suppose last year they might have been let down a bit on the field but from what I understand they were pretty competitive last year and had a bad run with injuries.”
The appointment is a homecoming of sorts for Eddy after he played with Brocklesby for six years around a decade ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BB Saints simply no chance to finish anywhere but bottom 2.

Do they play at Brock or Burrum?

I had a run around at Brock a couple of years ago and the ground was as hard as a cats head. I can only think how bad it would be now:mad:

How are the rest of the grounds looking? Have you had any significant rain over there?

Hickey is signed sealed and delivered at Holbrook, has been for 4 weeks. Holbrook have actually signed 9 blokes.....the silent assasins!!!

Hate to be a defender in the hume league playing Holbrook - Coutts, Hickey and a very fit Justin Way back on deck would cause trouble in the O&M let alone hume footy.

I'll have the Brookers playing finals in 07.

Hickey has been training at Albury. He will play wherever the cash is best. So it probably will be Holbrook.

That forward line wouldn't do so well in the Ovens and Murray, that was a silly thing to say dustbin.

Hickey has been training at Albury. He will play wherever the cash is best. So it probably will be Holbrook.

That forward line wouldn't do so well in the Ovens and Murray, that was a silly thing to say dustbin.

I have to agree with Daisy Train here, Dustbin. Coutts nearly forty, Way played O&M when much younger and fitter and only just a player and Hickey no gun at O&M level.

He has signed. What part of signed don't you understand? :rolleyes: :eek:

So you reckon that forward line wouldn't do well against a team like Wodonga Raiders? They are in the O & M aren't they?

What's the story with hickey comin down to train at tigerland? If he was gunna train anywhere in town why wouldn't he train up at the LPO, any ideas?

He has signed. What part of signed don't you understand? :rolleyes: :eek:

So you reckon that forward line wouldn't do well against a team like Wodonga Raiders? They are in the O & M aren't they?

I know they wouldn't do well against Raiders. Your not comparing apples with apples there mate.

Compare that Holbrook forward line to Fowler, McAlister, Dicketts and Kotzur - i know who i would prefer.

Not sure why he would be at the Tiges, maybe a connection through Luke Carroll?
He shops himself around every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back